It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blimp? That ain’t no stinking blimp…New Video on Pics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Can you just post the normal video without the slowed down effects? When I download the video it is slowed down. Can we see the same clips just without the slow motion?

EDIT: If the video is not in slow motion then something is not playing right. It is really choppy and the video sounds cuts out the whole time. Playing it on Windows Media 10 on WinXP.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Should not be doing that....are you streaming it or downloading straight to your local drive?
It is a rather large file and streaming might cause it to "drag" a little... other factors could be at play (bandwidth, ISP, PC,the file is corrupted, etc.)
I will check this evening to see if the file has become corrupt...have not heard of any other complaints....but will check this evening.

-DriveByReader

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I decided to have a look at this out of curiosity.. but the host IP says that the download limit has been reached and no more downloads are allowed, they then of course suggest that you upgrade to a larger account.

So I guess until something changes, I can't place it through any analysis...

Johnny Anonymous

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yep zerotime...file is corrupted. It should not be doing that.
I have seen this thing happen before with image files.
What I have done is zipped a copy that played good on this end and uploaded.
Hopefully the file being encapsulated with compression will help it from becoming corrupted so easily. Plus, makes the file smaller to download.

www....(nolink)/?8tnigvyywyh

Johnny...I was able to download with no probs. Don know what happened on your end, site says "serve unlimited downloads".

If others are having same prob, let me know so I may check host server. If anybody recommends another site that they have had a good experience with...let me know.

Best Regards,
Drive ByReader

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join