It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Bigfoot Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sorry but I couldn't copy and embed the video but you can view it here along with a narrative.

www.cryptomundo.com...

I have been following this story for a little while now and although I am not convinced I am quite interested. The BFRO claim that they are onto something and expect to be able to provide more video including daylight vid. You can click the links in the story for further background info.

In this video I just don't see anything that would indicate that the subject is a BF. It's getting hard to trust Moneymaker and the BFRO these days.

Opinions?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I was watching it and the way the light shown against the figures back is strange. At one moment it looks like there are wrinkles or something along that line.
go to 4:26 and look at that time.
WAIT was that the dude,lol? my bad, sorry ahhaha

[edit on 9-2-2007 by nastalgik]

[edit on 9-2-2007 by nastalgik]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You can't really see anything clear on the video, but the source is reliable, BFRO. They also say that it's likely that they'll get more footage soon.

Can't wait..

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSuchAgency
You can't really see anything clear on the video, but the source is reliable, BFRO. They also say that it's likely that they'll get more footage soon.

Can't wait..

Why do you think the "source" is reliable?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
bfro is a professional organisation, they have posted about these places where they put cameras in the wild a long time ago. Plus they have been around for quite some time. If there's one source I would call reliable than it would be bfro

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
its clearly NOT bigfoot

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How can you say it is "Clearly" not Bigfoot? It is not clear at all. The picture quality is very poor and there isn't really a way to tell if it is real or not. I love how people dismiss evidence right away. Even they just glance at the video instead of studying it. Anyways, if there are more videos coming, then there might be a better picture you can judge. At the moment it is more of a teaser movie. I would prefer them to use a thermal imaging camera to get a better picture of the creature at night, that or a night vision.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Nerve]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
true its not clear at all, it just looks like some guy, nothing abnormal about it, #s prolly a hoax or mistake.

idunno the only things i will dismiss on here are dragons and bigfoot

i still dont know why people believe in that....

but whatever....take it how you wanna take it.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSuchAgency
bfro is a professional organisation, they have posted about these places where they put cameras in the wild a long time ago. Plus they have been around for quite some time. If there's one source I would call reliable than it would be bfro

Yea, the same organization that charges people big $$$ to accompany them on their field trips.

So am I to believe in every "organization" that looks really official and has a following? Many well regarded people in the crypto world have less than stellar opinions of the BFRO.

Personally, I will continue to stay a bit skeptical when it comes to these guys..

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
the video doesn't work anymore
makes me think it must be real evidence

new topics

top topics

join