It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Approaching my local Masonic meeting hall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi I noticed there is a Masonic meeting hall round the corner from where I live Slough England and I notice they have regular meetings on certain days when the car park is full.

I want to join the freemasons, what would happen if I just tried walking in on meeting day or if I approached one of the members and asked about joining??

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
u2u me if you want some more information. ATS is not really the best place for this sort of inquiry, I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My lodge has a sign on the door about who to contact if you're interested in joining. Also if you do a google search of Grand Lodge _____ enter your state and they usually tell you about who to contact if you're interested in joining. Take care.

Michael

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
While Trinityman is right, this isn't the place, I'll lend my 2 cents. You said UK, if you know the name of the lodge, ask around town, you could likely find a website if the UK Masons work the same as the US. If you do not know the name, go to this link, I do not know much about UK geography so I'll leave this up to you to find. You could e-mail the Secretary of your respective lodge, or just call if you find a phone number. Heck even e-mail the Grand Lodge of England.

Grand Lodge of England: Provinces

All you have to do is ask, if Masons in England are anything like American Masons, which the ones I see on this board are, you will find a very receptive audience.

new topics

top topics

join