It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post by KREATOR, want more info......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
ATS member, KREATOR, who is offline right now, posted this in Sleper's thread Here. i dont want to derail it, but ive never seen this video.

Is it some sort of mockumentry, there's a couple of shots of astronauts doing stuff.

Hi sleeper,do you think that this video clip of the moon could be real?
videos.sapo.pt...

Maybe im just being silly by posting this, as i don't have a clue about it, and would like to know more info about it, does anyone understand what they are saying??

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Known fiction. Seen it before, been discussed here before (dont really know what to search for, so I cant find threads).

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yep I agree.

Haven't seen previous footage but its obviously a superimposition.

If you think its real well thats up to you.

My adivise, grab an psysicyst and an architect. Structures would never require such construction on the moon IMHO. The limited physics I have studied alludes to this, let alone an advanced construction effort. If it was human its a waste of materials and energy to get into orbit. If its ET, well they have a lot to learn considering even our knowledge.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Not that video again. It's a CGI mockup for some spanish or mexican tv movie or documentary. Been on here a few times over the last year.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Not that video again. It's a CGI mockup for some spanish or mexican tv movie or documentary. Been on here a few times over the last year.

Sorry, if you don't ask, you will never know.....
I thought i had seen most media etc on this stuff, just hadn't seen that one before....

Thanks ATS' ers.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Found it. Here's the link to a previous thread on this video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Spanish TV show.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by sensfan]

new topics

top topics

join