It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Master Plan to Destroy America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I remember seeing the cover of this book www.amazon.com... a couple of months ago and it really got me thinking. What if the recent global terrorist threat has all been devised and sponsored by China?

China knows that they can't take on America now and probably never will, even if they did nukes would make any armed conflict irrelevant. So maybe their trying to take down America by getting them bogged down fighting terrorsim. Here's an article I googled on the topic:

www.newsmax.com...

It makes sense, the reason why all the highjackers were Saudi Arabian was because they wanted America to see Middle Eastern terrorists as the threat, as a result the US invaded Afghanistan. Then China could have somehow leaked information to the CIA that Iraq had WMD's, so then America invades Iraq. Now China could be backing Iran who in turn is sponsoring the Shi'ite extremists.

Meanwhile, as the world is focused on Middle Eastern terrorists, China is building up it's military, stealing US tech, preparing to invade Taiwan and making friends with countries such as Zimbabwe, Sudan (i think) and Venezuela. They also choose a perfect time to start selling their huge reserves of US dollars, hurting America's economy.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Neat theory, you should e-mail it to the Heritage Foundation. They might run with it. Maybe you can throw Russia in too and OF COURSE Venezuela. Syria/Iran/Pakistan and Saudi Arabia itself are of course no-brainers for involvement, and perhaps Canada has a closer role as well helping steer the befuddled US into such wars against its own best judment.
Sorry if I spread the sarcasm too thick - it's a slow day here.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Might as well throw Mexico into the mix. I just today read somewhere here that supposedly, they still want Texas back.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It does not make sense at all if you ask me.

The war on terrorism is not weakening the United States. Their current geo-political presence in the Middle East has now been increased and reinforced all because of the War on Terrorism. They now have a powerful grip over the Middle Eastern region in terms of military which may enabled them to seize control over valuable natural resources in the future.

If you can control the flow of oil you can force any nation to their knees.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I had a thread not too long ago which had some very detailed contributions that should be read by everyone interested in this issue. It was called "USA ready for foreign takeover" found here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It details how China is preparing to invade the USA in the future and how they are slowly forward deploying under the cover of the UN and the purchase of US ports.

Do not refute these claims, have a read and give it a go, for the evidence is undenying. Bush is in on the plan as it supports the NWO agenda.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I had a thread not too long ago which had some very detailed contributions that should be read by everyone interested in this issue. It was called "USA ready for foreign takeover" found here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It details how China is preparing to invade the USA in the future and how they are slowly forward deploying under the cover of the UN and the purchase of US ports.

Do not refute these claims, have a read and give it a go, for the evidence is undenying. Bush is in on the plan as it supports the NWO agenda.

What, what? Do not refute these claims? Why not? I don't find the evidence undenying at all.

new topics

top topics

join