It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for article, need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello, first post!

About a year or two ago, I can across an article about a switch that occured imediately after the Roswell incident.

Basically the article went like this:

After Roswell, we collected the crashed/dead alien bodies, one alien remained alive.

Several Alien ships showed up to recover their fallen alien brothers.

A discussion occured and the US gov't and the Aliens decided to switch a couple humans for the still alive alien. It was for scientific purposes.

Then the Gov't picked a couple of famililess cadets and sent them on a trip with the Aliens to there home world.

The article then turns to a journal type thing, where they discuss the sickening experiences of space travel. And they discribed the Alien culture, and that they couldn't understand the fundementals of football (they would always let it hit the ground before catching it)

Anyway, does anyone know about this, or remember it. It's on the internet somewhere....

I cant remember what it was called an all help is apprieciated.

BTW, heard of this website from 105.3FM in Louisiana!! Heard some guy talking about someone called SLEEPER

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, I don't know how authentic this whole acticle is. All I KNow is that it was entended to be real.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by TadMC]

new topics

join