It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What good deed have you done today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'll go first.

At 6am I heard one of my neighboors yelling outside, so I looked out and it was this old lady trying to get her dog who got off his leash. She couldn't get him to come to her, so I threw on my boots and coat, and spent 30 minutes chasing around some strange dog.

I finally caught him, and carried him inside for her. I guess its kinda cheating to call this a good deed, since it was fun
, but its still early.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Replied to this thread!! .................

I'll keep you posted if I do something better!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I gave you two points, for this reply. And myself one point.

Haven't really done much else good today though.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well so far, I have saved the planet Earth by placating the angry Goddess with a nice fresh cup of capachino and a piece of toast with strawberry jam.

Just like I do every day!!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I played cribbage with an elderly gentleman at the local nursing home this afternoon, I also brought him some cookies and coffee. I know what some of you are thinking and no it wasn't a relative of mine, just a guy that used to live across the street from me for a lot of years.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure, but I have plans to let someone merge into traffic that is driving a nicer car than mine; normally I would just let them wait.

or I may give away some money.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thats great Aegis,

Whaaa sounds like a good plan also.

I just got up, so nothing yet, but I'm going to try to make at least one person smile today.(in Tulsa, thats a big deal:shk: )

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Nicotine1982]

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Nicotine1982]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Today i bought lunch for a homeless guy sitting in front of McDonalds. I know i'm contributing to his bad health but i figured a cheese burger was better than the bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 he had sitting in his lap.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I made my usual rounds in the Introductions forum to greet four new members.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Does giving my jacket too my very cold friend count?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Does giving my jacket too my very cold friend count?

Yes it does!

McDonalds for the homeless. Y'know, with their double cheeseburgers only being a buck, it seems like they wouldn't really be losing anything if they made trips to shelters to donate food. It could even be a tax write-off if the suits had trouble justifying a good deed.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
courtesy flush.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Again, the "Goddess of Pain" was on the Rampage threating to destroy the Planet Earth but I am happy to report that thru my efforts and a strong cup of coffee and a bagle, that you may go about your day, secure in the knowledge that Whaaa has once again saved your skinny ass.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Again, the "Goddess of Pain" was on the Rampage threating to destroy the Planet Earth...

Should I take this to mean that you have a cat?

Thank you for saving the world again.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I shoveled my neighbor lady's driveway this morning. she's a single mother of 3 small children she's got enough to worry about without having to shovel snow.

I really like this thread it's made me want to go out and be a dogooder.

new topics

top topics

join