It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On to something huge here! (UFO HOAX)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Another thought if these are airplanes frozenthought would be able to see them coming in and out all night long. I also seems like the lights are not the right colors to be airplane lights...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Frozenthought, you say you were facing north but the video shows the lakeshore on the left of frame. The Lakeshore runs in a south westerly direction from Eastlake which means your camera was pointed south west. Here you can see in these two video captures, the shoreline and the objects - one heading west (left) and one heading east (right).

I have a google earth capture of the area showing the compass bearings but I'll have to buy more upload space to show you, so I hope I don't need to go that far to prove what I'm saying.

Man, this is starting to get real old, Are you people not even reading what I am saying? I said if you are looking strait out over the lake you are looking North, I never said I was filming facing North, But as a matter of fact, when object #2 came closer and got more infront of me, THEN I was facing almost Due North.

I said you had about the right orintation? If I was facing/filming in a south direction I would have been filming away from the lake?

I really don't care if any of you think they are planes coming into land at Hopkins, Even though they are going in the wrong direction, if that is what you need to do to sleep at night, I'm cool with that.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by area51videoz
Another thought if these are airplanes frozenthought would be able to see them coming in and out all night long. I also seems like the lights are not the right colors to be airplane lights...

Exactly, These objects are not down there most of the time, You would see them every day during the daytime and at night, that is not the case.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Frozenthought,

I'd like to thank you for being forthcoming with some of the details regarding where this video was shot. David Sereda has been much less gracious in his sharing of these details, as I've requested from him the last couple of days.

I've taken a close look at the compressed video being hosted on Youtube, which is far less than optimum for any meaningful analysis. I asked Sereda if he would be willing to share the video with Jeff Ritzmann & myself, and he flat out declined. He knows who I am, so it's not like I'm some stranger looking to grab his goodies.

Jeff thinks there's a good possibility that these are indeed conventional aircraft. I have to agree with him.

The lack of sound is exactly correct, as pointed out by defcon5. You would not expect to hear engine sound from a jet facing you, at a considerable distance. The movements of the objects are indeed consistent with defcon5's other observations. I have email from a couple of other people who live in that area, and feel that these are indeed airplanes.

More problematic is the attitude I got from Sereda, when inquiring about details of the location and specifics of your video shoot. The close proximity of airports, which I expected, is a pretty strong indication of the potential of these being airplanes. David immediately discounted any notion that this could be a possibility. When I continued to request some details, he finally accused me of being a debunker and NSA operative. You might want to talk to him about these responses to my legitimate queries.

If you would be willing to let us see the original, uncompressed video footage, Jeff & I would be happy to offer you our objective, professional opinions. Just for the record, NOTHING would thrill us more than having genuine UFO footage, but Sereda's responses to me indicate that he is less interested in the truth about this footage being discovered, and more interested in having something compelling for his film. Please forgive/correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you involved in this project, perhaps as a producer?

dB

I am not David's keeper, and he will answer as he sees fit, Me on the other hand, I have tried to answer every single question anybody has asked me, Including giving Google Map locations, Etc.

I have nothing to hide but to be honest, The airplane thing is getting a little old, Are they planes? In my mind, the facts don't seem to fit that scenario, and many other people seem to agree. There is not much more i can say on the subject, If you want to believe they are planes, It's all good, Many people have said they are Police head lights, actually more people have said they are car lights than planes, even though that is simply not even possible, It's all good.

I clearly said in the clip "I don't know what they are" If they are not "Unidentified" my guess would be secret military project, byt then again, that would make it a UFO.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So are you a producer on the Sereda film?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The youtube flick was 2:47mins. long ! How would you like to see the same thing for almost 15 to 20 mins long ! . Well I did every night when one of the 3 ,SR-71's that was based at Kadena AB. was on final approach to land (at night ) from another 13 Hr. mission that they would go up for ,on a daily sortie .

There approach to land would be so long coming over the east china sea (on a hot humid night ) that it would look suspended in air for ever (and even tho it was a stealthy A/C ) no expense was left out in it's landing lights .lol

I worked on bran new F-15C&D's there for 3 1/2 years 1979 to 81(on 2nd shift) And it would always amaze me ! how far out over the water they would pop those lights on .

Also I have worked on A/C for 32 years now ,and 18 years at night.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So are you a producer on the Sereda film?

Yes, I am a co-producer on his next film, and I am also doing the soundtrack to it, that is really what I do, I am a musician.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So you're a co-producer on the film featuring this footage?

So much for objectivity.

dB

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
Man, this is starting to get real old, Are you people not even reading what I am saying? I said if you are looking strait out over the lake you are looking North, I never said I was filming facing North, But as a matter of fact, when object #2 came closer and got more infront of me, THEN I was facing almost Due North.

I said you had about the right orintation? If I was facing/filming in a south direction I would have been filming away from the lake?

I really don't care if any of you think they are planes coming into land at Hopkins, Even though they are going in the wrong direction, if that is what you need to do to sleep at night, I'm cool with that.

Dude, I'm sorry if the questions upset you but your directions don't add up. The object on the left is heading west and looks to be on a course for Cleveland. You keep saying both objects were heading east away from Burke and Hopkins airports. Don't you think we should get the directions right?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So you're a co-producer on the film featuring this footage?

So much for objectivity.

dB

My involvement with David Sereda happened after I had shot most of the UFO footage I have, actually my UFO footyage is why I even know David.

There was a serious attempt to keep this footage from being shown, A local CBS news program tried to show some other footage of mine and somehow all their equipment failed when they tried to air my footage, They replayed the story the next day and added how their equipment failed on my segment and began working again as soon as they went on to the next story.

Around 2 days after that, I was drugged and awoke with my Jaw broken in three places, I had to have the left side of my face wired back together and so you know, that is also why I can't speak very well anymore because everything is now in a new location.

I wasn't gonna let this go so I sent all 5 hours of footage I have to the person i most respected in the UFO field which is David, he ended up using 4 of my other clips on "UFO's unplugged with DanAkroyd" He found out I am a award winning musician, I was brought aboard to do the soundtrack and he is blown away but what I have captured.

That is another thing, You have not seen the rest of my footage, As far as double orb footage, Like I said, I have only filmed them three times including this clip. Now single orbs is another matter, I have many many single Orbs over Lake Erie which look exactly like the orbs in this footage but have come in even closer, I have them entering and leaving the lake, Also disappearing and then reappearing right infront of the camera.

I am involved because I know there is activaity over Lake Erie, I know I have it on film, i know this knowledge has been kept from the people, and I think it is time to get to the TRUTH and prepare the masses for first Contact.

I know "somebody" has tried to interfere with me getting this footage out and have even used physical force against me, I am the kind of person that that type of action against me just makes me stronger in my own determination to get the footage out to the public so you can make up you own mind, I'm not sure what is being used in the film but whatever is not used will be released as well, Both on Youtube & on a DVD so you can see the hi-res versions.

So am I being objective?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Dude, I'm sorry if the questions upset you but your directions don't add up. The object on the left is heading west and looks to be on a course for Cleveland. You keep saying both objects were heading east away from Burke and Hopkins airports. Don't you think we should get the directions right?

If I am on a beach with North being strait ahead and there is an object to my left (East) and it is coming in my direction, how could it be going WEST, If it were a plane flying west, wouldn't the freaken lights be facing WEST?

the lights are facing me, which is facing East.

I have no clue what you are seeing when you are watching that clip and I really can't help you anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You were drugged and beaten up?

eeek

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So am I being objective?

The answer to that appears to be....

No

But thanks for the background info.

dB

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

eeek

Yes indeed, But I guess I needed a little plastic surgery because i am even better looking now :-) Can't keep a good man down!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So am I being objective?

The answer to that appears to be....

No

But thanks for the background info.

dB

Perhaps you have confused Passion with Objectivity then, But please feel free to not watch any of my footage, it's all good with me and i don't really care.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

eeek

Yes indeed, But I guess I needed a little plastic surgery because i am even better looking now :-) Can't keep a good man down!

Can you tell us about that event, like where you were when it happened?

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your footage whenever you release it. I really want to head up to Cleveland and bring my camera with me too.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have watched the video a few times, and I am impressed with what I see. I've been a pilot for about 10 years and I do quite a bit of night flying. I don't see any indication of typical aircraft lighting on the objects in the video. There are no nav lights, no strobes, and I would not expect to see landing lights on an object that is clearly moving away from the camera. What we are seeing must be the illumination of the propulsion system.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Funny, I always felt that passion & objectivity went together quite well.

Objectivity helps keep Passion focused, as to not fall prey to Obsessive Belief.

But YMMV.

So the fact that you don't care if I look at the rest of your footage, is essentially a statement that you will not make uncompressed footage available for third party, independent analysis?

dB

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker
I have watched the video a few times, and I am impressed with what I see. I've been a pilot for about 10 years and I do quite a bit of night flying. I don't see any indication of typical aircraft lighting on the objects in the video. There are no nav lights, no strobes, and I would not expect to see landing lights on an object that is clearly moving away from the camera. What we are seeing must be the illumination of the propulsion system.

Finally some input from an actual pilot, Thank you so much for adding your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Funny, I always felt that passion & objectivity went together quite well.

Objectivity helps keep Passion focused, as to not fall prey to Obsessive Belief.

But YMMV.

So the fact that you don't care if I look at the rest of your footage, is essentially a statement that you will not make uncompressed footage available for third party, independent analysis?

dB

All of the footage used in the upcoming film will be the actual full res versions, And this clip will be included. As far as If i am releasing any of my uncompressed footage to a 3rd party, I would love that as long as I know who & what & where I am sending it to.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join