It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On to something huge here! (UFO HOAX)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Does this mean Frozenthought has gone? I for one will miss the guy despite him being an irritating bogus-footage posting spammer! I've been sitting around on his David Sereda coast to coast thread waiting for his reply to my last post.
Anyone have any thoughts on 'Michele Lee' in the above mentioned thread- very supportive of Sereda and Micheal Lee (aka Frozenthought)...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm glad Frozenthought is finally gone! All this guy has done is plug David Sereda and his upcoming DVD. I'm really surprised though that this thread went on as long as it did...it was pretty obvious that his footage was nothing special and that he had an agenda.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

thank you, yes, I know I have been abducted both by ET, which was not a bad event, even though I did have some blood the next day, there was no pain.

Hmm, does this mean that the aliens are now using KY jelly on their probes?
Poor Frozen, what will become of him? Battered to a pulp by the men in black and reamed by the ETs - and all over a few minutes footage of aircraft on their way to Burke airport!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
FAN

BEcause I don't believe he thought it was planes when he filmed and posted it. However, it has beyond doubt been shown that it is indeed planes, and he refused to believe it, but that's another story.

oops, too late. Actually, he was rightfully banned.

Cheers all

[edit on 17-2-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I step away from the thread to take a deep breath and look what happens...

BAN for what its worth. I am glad that this fiasco of a late night infomercial is over here. Maybe now we can get back to some credible evidence and legitimate work.

I am saddened and really do wish that FT could have sacrificed a piece of his ego or a few bucks to come clean on this. It is a crying shame that some fall prey to the huxsterism that is so prevelant in the subject field.

Thanks Springer for do what needed to be done.....ATS wins here. UFO research wins here.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well my vote doesnt count I guess. Kinda like here in the USA.(levity,lol).
But I believe he genuinely believes in what he saw and thats the perception I got when reading his posts. Also some want too believe even when others prove them wrong. Happens all the time in all facets of life.
Until I saw that test footage recreating the lights I believed and still do that orbs,lights,unknown vehicles exist as I've seen some strange stuff as well. But the footage is so closely aligned with frozens that its a no brainer in this case that it must have been planes unless a vast conspiracy is happening here on ATS(not likely). Honest mistake IMO as Ive seen both flares and chaffs with flares exibit some pretty strange behavior in varying wind conditions both at day and night and could easily be mistaken. However that does Not debunk the many other similar and unexplained sightings and goings on around the Great Lakes and the World in General. Frozen stuck to his guns though and yes seemed a bit irritant too some but hey if we were all of the same behaviour this place would be Very Dull dont you think? And Frozen if you would have followed Springers board rules a bit more this banning wouldnt have occured I believe. Bandwidth and Server space are Gold to this site and rightfully so.
I enjoy this forum I just detest slander and personal attacks on those with differing views and positions. Theres room for everyone I believe whether way out there or very close to conventional thought. Thats why I come here the variety and ideas seem never ending.

Fan.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
FAN

This is becoming worse...suspicious...

edit: Well...I think i came too late. I'll leave this board now. I don't wanna be part of a board were nsa, cia and all the other agencies are saying good night to each other. I am now convinced that this board is run by some sort of agency. Finally with silencing frozen you guys convinced me about that fact. That's exactly what the agencies and the goverments do if they think some folks know too much...they silence them.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

edit: Well...I think i came too late. I'll leave this board now.

Okay. Bye y'all!

I don't wanna be part of a board were nsa, cia and all the other agencies are saying good night to each other.

Oh, no. Not another one.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

FAN

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Close minded people like yourself aren't going to contribute anything usefull anyway. Your stance is downright ignorant, and a board with the motto "DENY IGNORANCE" is definately not for you.

Ciao.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

FAN

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Close minded people like yourself aren't going to contribute anything usefull anyway. Your stance is downright ignorant, and a board with the motto "DENY IGNORANCE" is definately not for you.

Ciao.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
>>> WARNING ORDER

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
AgainstSecrecy sent me such a nice picture when he put me on his ignore list, and it fits so well here I think I’ll share it back with him:

AgainstSecrecy, from all of us here at “the agency”

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
YOU... ATS.... have ERRED.

YOU are mistaken... and that's too bad. FrozenThought IS a legtitimate abductee. To see this... To watch this ACTUALLY OCCUR... it only affirms MY FAITH MORE....

Southpaw, while they were considering banning him for a hoax, the end reason was because he ignored repeated requests not to re-quote entire posts, which is a no-no on this site as it eats up server space.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
the end reason was because he ignored repeated requests not to re-quote entire posts, which is a no-no on this site as it eats up server space.

did the post of his final offence get deleted? cause i only seen springers last warning, a couple of other posts, and then BANNED! i dont wanna rock the boat but...

[edit on 18-2-2007 by tom goose]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

YOU... ATS.... have ERRED.

YOU are mistaken... and that's too bad. FrozenThought IS a legtitimate abductee. To see this... To watch this ACTUALLY OCCUR... it only affirms MY FAITH MORE....

Southpaw, while they were considering banning him for a hoax, the end reason was because he ignored repeated requests not to re-quote entire posts, which is a no-no on this site as it eats up server space.

they cant prove its a hoax... they can only think what they want.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

the end reason was because he ignored repeated requests not to re-quote entire posts, which is a no-no on this site as it eats up server space.

did the post of his final offence get deleted? cause i only seen springers last warning, a couple of other posts, and then BANNED! i dont wanna rock the boat but...

[edit on 18-2-2007 by tom goose]

Yes, but even if it is so, I think there is no reason to investigate this event anymore. Admins are not SantaClaus, they dont have to listen a bull# tens of pages. This is their server. A guest like Frozenthought would be kicked in my house too..

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What became ultimately interesting about this thread was not the video itself but the psychological profile of Frozenthought:

The friendly attitude when the video is first posted -

The disappointment shown when some people question the footage-

As serious doubt about the video's validity is shown he tries to re-ignite interest with a false promise of providing even better 'mind-blowing' video -

The evidence against the video continues to build up so a distraction story of a mysterious physical attack against himself is added out of left field-

This fails to generate any sympathy so he resorts to attacking the credibility of those providing the proof that we see nothing other than aircraft-

On realising he is up for a ban a desperate attempt is made to gather support-

And a final last gasp of doomed self-pity comes when, knowing the game is up, he ups the ante again and claims to have been abducted and experimented upon by extraterrestrials!

The whole thread gives valuable insight into the lengths a hoaxer will go in order to deceive people. It should be preserved as a benchmark case.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Will the drama on this thread never end?

Any questions or complaints about Frozenthoughts banning (or any other, imo) should be directed here:

Suggestions/Complaints

[edit on 2/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
High standards will definitely benefit this site. I think a lot more serious people will be drawn to participate in this site when all the blind faith parades and ignorance dissipate.

If you want to be a "believer" then fine by me. Keep in mind , however, that each case we are presented should stand on its own.

Just because somebody tries to objectively research and evaluate on a case by case basis does not mean they have some "agenda."

I have noticed that some of the "sleuths" around here do seem to believe that most of what they are presented around here is extraterrestrial in nature by default. Is that really the scientific way to approach this incredibly important field of research?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

YOU GUYS ... you did NOT go read the book of Job, did you? I KNOW that, b/c if you HAD.... this "slaught" would NOT be happening...

Makes me think how much I appreciate the seperation of Church and State. The issue was the credibility of SP's claims not the Bible - geez - very strange to say the least.
In my opinion, it really clutters up legitimate research when all the religion thumpers get up on their soapboxes.

If you need to make a religious point - start your own thread and make it stand on its own!

thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join