It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology gained after Roswell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
IS it possible that after roswell that we could have gained the information to build a space craft of our own?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeanLucPicard
IS it possible that after roswell that we could have gained the information to build a space craft of our own?

Jean Luc...are you sure all the nano-probes are gone from your head?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
www.uforc.com...

intelgirl its all a joke..

have look to your left and spot the fishing line being pulled..lol

nice hoax

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Night vision, Fiber optics & Microchips... Reverse engineered from Roswell?
Let's take a closer look at these technologies....

Night Vision - Technology gleaned from reverse engineering Roswell UFO?
Answer: No way, no how....

Although night vision did not really become mainstream until the 1960's in the Vietnam War, the technology and research had been in place well before the 1947 Roswell incident. Night vision was a marrying of infrared research and television technology.

Night Vision History: Modern night vision innovations, beginning in the early 1940�s, have forever changed the politics of combat and self preservation. In WW2, the U.S., Great Britain, and Germany each worked on basic night vision technology involving an infrared sniper scope. This early version scope proved cumbersome and marginally effective. It wasn�t until the 1960�s and the Vietnam era did the military see the first generation of night vision devices. The obvious advantages of the technology encouraged further investment in innovation.

I know that was said awhile ago, but...

I just got done reading "The Day After Roswell" and the guy who wrote it claims that night vision WAS reverse-engineered after the roswell crash.
In fact, he even went far enough to claim that when he worked in the Pentagon, he was assigned to examine and write reports on a few things that were recovered from the crash - not the spaceship itself, just a few small items that his boss managed to get a hold of.
Apparently, one of those items was a piece of glass like material or something like that that enabled the wearer to vagely see the outlines of objects in dark areas, and the report(s?) that he wrote about it eventually led to the night vision technology that we have today.

Either he was making all that up, or what you said about night vision technology was a cover-up that the government came up with. I am not suggesting that what you said was a lie, I am only stating the other side of the story.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by Blitersety]

<< 1   >>

join