It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Share your ideas
I'm looking at the many people on ATS to express the strangest story, strangest place or the strangest thing that they have been told or heard.
After that forums will go every which way and further exchange will continue.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm afraid you must do better than this my friend. People will begin to see this for a mediocre attempt at gathering up some ATS points. I have read vague threads in the past, but this one could actually be used as an example, for it epitomizes meritless threads.

I would howver suggest that you post a strange story yourself, then challenge the community to out do your story. However it would be better suited on BTS.

Good luck,

AAC

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
unlike every one that is interested in points i have been on since 2004 and tend to stick to same topics.

but you are right the idea that there is much individual thought on ATS such as the Anna Nicole Smith

is she part of the NWO or the idea that she was killed lets get real.

OK my stories i have never seen a ghost or a U.F.O and have not gotten an anal probe

but what i have had are feelings that there is more to our world than NWO or the templars which i love the subject.

I was told a story by my grand-parents that at a certain cemetery near there house that any one who happens to go by at 12:00 at night see a full apparition of a female crying out side the gates

which seams to be a universal thought i have heard the same story from the U.S.A to Portugal and on and on is there a universal thought. and yes i camp out for 1 week at night to see her and saw nothing.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Although I couldn't understand the significance of your post, which may be due to my lack of sleep and caffienated jitteryness, I did pick out the phrase.

anal probe

Sincerely speaking, I wouldn't worry about this. It's YET to happen to me and I've been involved with my fair share of otherworldly phenomena.

No anal probes here (would like to end this derogatory myth once and for all though).

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
re: the inavailibility of anal probes
Not even upon sincere and conscious request?
For the somewhat Eric Cartman-like souls in our midst?

to cmaracing:
i love your thread idea!
and agree with the secondary suggestion given...but NOT seeing the crying woman is NOT what i would define as a strange story compelling others to raise-the-bar in the true sportsman spirit! Something of which i am always fueled by - and seek for the fun of self as well as others - above any other benefit (meaning i don't need to win but i DO need to be able to play and not alone all of the time!)

Even in my own case - which is neither the norm nor the exception - i've had times of NOTHING going on, too.

So please - give us a bone to chew on, my love! We are hungry like the wolf but are as harmless as St. Bernard's! *brf* *brf* (that means: 'thirsty, too!')

[edit on 2/9/2007 by queenannie38]

new topics

top topics

join