It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-China diplomat says ETs are real!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Theres some bumbo jumbo at first, but read more into the article and it talks about it.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Chinese scientists also say that aliens live among humans. This includes Sun Shili, a retired foreign ministry official who is now president of the Beijing UFO Research Society who also concludes that waixingren (extraterrestrials) are living among us.

Sun's first close encounter occurred in 1971, when he was sent to the remote countryside during the "cultural revolution" (1966-76) to perform the grueling task of rice planting. One day while toiling in the field, his attention was diverted to a bright object in the sky, which rose and fell repeatedly.

And Sun is not the only expert in the country taking these sightings seriously. According to the highly-accredited Shen #uan, an actual rocket scientist, president of Beijing Aerospace University and honourary director of the government-supported China UFO Research Association, every report of an alien encounter is worth investigating.

In my mind, this is just one of many many prominent individuals who have come out publically about their knowledge of advanced civilizations. I predict that we are gonna be seeing much more of this to pave the way for first contact. Any thoughts?

[edit on 8-2-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
hmmm i think my history teacher is an et, theres something weird about his eyes and got a greys body structure lol. i wonder if these aliens would be the human looking ones that clifford stone talked about

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yes, it seems to be snow-balling IMO. 'They' appear to be showing up with more frequency, and it seems like the actual coverage is starting to loosen up somewhat with certain media outlets. When high profile people with high credentials start chiming in their knowledge, it will make it that much harder to continue the cover-up.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I would say there are human looking, alien looking, monster looking, any type we can imagine, and probably beings we couldnt imagine....I have come to a point where I wouldnt limit our Creator God or this Universe.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That article makes it seem like there are many scientists and researchers in China involved in ET research. It implies that it is a very robust field of study at the present. I have not read about this supposed high level of interest in ET events in China before.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I agree with LightWorker; although the aliens that visit earth might be similar to us in form because they may have had a hand in our evolution or even our existence on earth, or they're robotic in nature and are made to look similar to us since they have to work with us, or whatever seeded their planet seeded ours too, I think aliens can come in any shape or form imaginable, although we may never see them in this life because some could be wayyyyyy out there and primitive like the human race, and most probably just don't care to come here.

Getting closer... I think making decent movies like Fastwalkers and the disclosure project's efforts to get real government official's testimonies is actually doing something, even if its just giving the subject a little push right now.

I certainly hope someone lets the truth out. If its China, and China benefits socially and technologically from it, then thats what the USA gets for lying so much.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
wooow nice, more people coming forward!
I hope we get more disclosures soon from other countries..

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Help promote this story to be seen by millions of people by opening a Digg account and digging it:
Digg It!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
(mod edit- if you cannot add in an appropriate manner then do not)

[edit on 9-2-2007 by asala]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Thats not very nice.

Your reasoning for or against anyone?

Edit: How can you be ex-Chinese? Must be pretty hard to pull off, changing your DNA and all.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by seenitall]

[edit on 9-2-2007 by seenitall]

new topics

top topics

join