It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do aliens have the internet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
they probably got some crazy symbiotic internet i bet. those bastards are probably the reason i get so much spam lol

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah... All the spammers are just aliens. lol

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have made note of you and will tell my superiors that you lowly humans have finally figured us out. It will be time to switch to the outter net.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Probably some kind of hyperspatial quantum data dump. Everything encoded in higher-topology spacetime and non-local. At leat that's what Zorkon tells me

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Stale Cracker]

Ex

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think they can call up holographics at will, on any subject
Would make mapquest fun ,Huh?
LMAO

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
No, someone would pull up a hologram of NYC while I was driving and I'd crash into something!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
While Alien societies may not have the Internet in the same respect as we think of the Internet they would however need to have a high speed information sharing system to reach a high technological level.

Without such a high speed information sharing system the Alien society would stunt their technological advancement to a massive degree, could you imagine the pace of scientific research without scientists being able to share data quickly and directly?

However I think if an Alien society were to reach the level in which they were using the equivalent to computer themed technology the Internet or any form of network (as that's all the Internet is) is the next unavoidable step in the process of computer technology advancement.

So yes, Aliens would have the Internet.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
WHY MUST YOU POLLUTE THE FORUMS?

THIS IS IDIOCY IN ITS FINEST.

Seriously guys, it upsets me to know you want to waste your time on this crap, there are many more important issues afoot.

The Earth is not hollow, although probably cavernous, aliens would likely be able to access the net but who cares, reptilians are paranoid delusions and anal probes are homosexual fantasies. Get over it. You are dodging the issues here.

If I'm out of line let me know, but I, like many others have had enough of the crap coming out of peoples computers.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Certain races of alien beings are said to have telepathic powers. If this were true, I do not believe they would need anything analogous to our internet.

Of course they would need the ability to have a selective and narrow focus within the telepathic realm.

Best I could do.

Then again, who says they don't utilize our satellite network and our internet.

edit to add...

Originally posted by seenitall
WHY MUST YOU POLLUTE THE FORUMS?

THIS IS IDIOCY IN ITS FINEST.

The question in the original post, is just as valid as any other, imo.

So slow down, relax, and take a deep breathe. Everything is going to be ok.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Reference threads
Light Transmissions

Light Transportations

Right on through Light Transference.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So internet aside, what do you think gaming would be like? Actually get in the games like w.o.w and put a battleaxe through someones head, that would be cool.

But would they have the fun gaming side to them???

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I know THIS might be a dumb question...

But why has this thread been moved to the Members forum?

Skunkworks, or ChitChat maybe. But Members??

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I came in, in chit chat and I lost it when I came out...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
I came in, in chit chat and I lost it when I came out...

This thread was probably bound for the trash bin, but the wrong chicklet was pressed by accident.

I hear it happens frequently.

edit to add...

The bouncing thread...

Now it's back in Chit Chat...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If they are so futuristic that they can travel here, I'm sure they had something similar to the internet in their history. Now they probably have it all in their brains. That why the greys head are so big

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well a lady named sherry shriner said she got a threatening email from an alien ill see if i can find it i think the wbsite is www.thewatcherfiles.com

top topics

join