It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you Angry Today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
and after you tell us, how did you resolve it or deall with it?

Me first.

Asked my wife to change our 2 year olds diaper because he was wet and I was on the phone with a client, she forgot and a bit later he was completely soaked from head to toe

How did I resolve the situation? Changed him myself, she admitted she forgot and said she was sorry, end of story.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My 16 year old son made me mad. He picked the biggest scab off his arm tonight, from his last dirt-bike wreck, and told his friend he would pay him a buck if he would eat it.

Can you believe that other kids was gonna do it for a buck?

How did I resolve it? I told my son I would kill him if that other kid ate that disgusting scab. He came in a little while ago and said he had a cell phone video of Kyle eating the scab :shk:

Why are boys so gross anyway? I can't even kill him....he's bigger and much stronger than me and his dad isn't home to do it for me...Maybe I could take him with a broom stick?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Offer him $100 to eat his own feces out of the toilet.. lol
water and all.. tell him you won't make him any food for a month if he caves.. lol
hahaha maybe he'll see how stupid he looked.. hehe

The things that made me angry today...

1. War
2. Ignorance
3. My Job Situation
4. People who don't care that people are dying everyday for a BS reason.
5. Crooked Cops
6. Crooked Judges
7. Crooked Politicians/Congressmen
8. People who claim one book has all the answers or one person has all the answers
9. The War on Drugs (Mainly Entheogens) and consciousness
10. The lack of actual priorities. Money for Wars and "Security" no money for the hungry, or the needy. No money going towards fixing the job market or making schools updated.. still teaching regular old physics instead of integrating regular physics INTO Quantum Physics. ALL CLASSES SHOULD APPLY Quantum Physics.
No money going towards providing FREE education...
No money going towards sound mental health.... No ad campaigns for positive living (and I don't mean dorks riding on bikes and horses) I mean fixing our internal dialogue, Integrating Neuro-Linguistic Programming into child education so children grow up with positive internal dialogues.

ahhh whatever.. sure you asked.. but I'm positive you don't care what pisses me off..

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
getting up at 4:30 >

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
That f****G G** D*** cat s*** in the House this morning. Id love to kille him.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have been angry since christmas.

In England there is a mass shortage of Nintendo Wii's, I couldn't get one then, i couldn't get one since and I couldn't get one today.

The way i deal with it, like most things, I put it to the back of my mind and forget about it...

I'm really not a Bad tempered person, but things tick me off...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The never ending wall to wall coverage of Anna Nicole Smith's death. Yes, it's a sad story, and surely the conspiracy theories are gonna fly, but there are other things going on in the world. There is, right?

Oh yeah - I got my gas heating bill. After I regained consciousness, I was really ticked off.............

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It is cold outside here, and I stopped at the nearby Dunkin' Donuts for a cup of coffee.

I pop open that little flip top on the lid and went to take a drink. Not thinking, I took a pretty good size drink on the first gulp and burned my tongue, and upper lip.

My fault, of course. Now I have to go all day with my tongue feeling like this...

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
My fault, of course. Now I have to go all day with my tongue feeling like this...

I don't know if this works or not, but I've heard that you can put a sugar lump, or spoonful in your mouth and it helps get rid of the burn. Sounds like B.S. no doubt.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
My 16 year old son made me mad. He picked the biggest scab off his arm tonight, from his last dirt-bike wreck, and told his friend he would pay him a buck if he would eat it.

Can you believe that other kids was gonna do it for a buck?

How did I resolve it? I told my son I would kill him if that other kid ate that disgusting scab. He came in a little while ago and said he had a cell phone video of Kyle eating the scab :shk:

Why are boys so gross anyway? I can't even kill him....he's bigger and much stronger than me and his dad isn't home to do it for me...Maybe I could take him with a broom stick?

so did they upload it to youtube?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
God I hope not

If they did, trust me...They wouldn't tell me. Now I feel sick all over again!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Having to dig my car out of a ton of snow, only to have it break down 5 miles after I got on the road.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
getting up at 4:30 >

Are you serious? P.M. or A.M.?

anyway, what pissed me off today is myself:shk:, being alone for valentines day:shk::bnghd:, and being a loser as usual.:bnghd::shk:

Oh yeah, I was kind of pissed at God today too.

Yes, even I get mad at him.:shk:
:w:

[edit on 14-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

[edit on 14-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

new topics

top topics

join