It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah says "4 weeks until Armageddon"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I say this on MSNBC, I cant seem to find an article related to it, but I am looking. Does anyone else have any links?

Mod Edit: Fixed spelling in title

[edit on 2/9/07 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No holidays on the calender I know of...

Was it on an MSNBC show? News Break? Scroll Bar ?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I say this on MSNBC, I cant seem to find an article related to it, but I am looking. Does anyone else have any links?

You sure that was the ayatolla and not that screwball president? And you sure that was MSNBC??? G, get to the nuclear club and boom. Figures.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So:

- 4 weeks before they nuke Israël
- 4 weeks before US attack them
- 4 weeks before their Mahdi comes out of nowhere
- Propaganda
- fear-mongering
- Nothing at all

Hopefully, 4 weeks before the whole bunch of ayatollahs kill themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
More than likely, this was taken way out of context. The same way as the "wipe Israel off the map" fiasco was.

This is nothing more than the US government and Israel throwing some fear inducing propaganda into the public.

What happens on March 10th? Will we come back to this story and actually THINK who might have made this up?, Why didn't the would end? My guess is no, after a month passes and nothing goes down, then its time for more twiztid words to stir up more useless fear, and time for the masses of people who won't look into things for themselves to jump on the bandwagon.

Seriously, does anyone buy into this crap? I hope with the whole internet at your fingertips you would have found out about the wiping Israel off the map "qoute" was taken WAY out of context. And hopefully if you did look into the validity of that "quote", you pondered who would twist someones words and make up something like that. Its only a matter of, well, a month or so before eveyone sees AGAIN that this was just BS spun for the benefits of justifying invading another country on made up media spin.

Open your eyes people. The media LIES! They are controlled by the same governments that are trying to start another war!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic_Blaze
More than likely, this was taken way out of context. The same way as the "wipe Israel off the map" fiasco was.

Here is something from the tool of the muslimes - AlJ azerra. Out of context - Really? I guess that depends on who you support.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has openly called for Israel to be wiped off the map.

"The establishment of the Zionist regime was a move by the world oppressor against the Islamic world," the president told a conference in Tehran on Wednesday, entitled The World without Zionism.

"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land," he said.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to Iran's revolutionary leader Ayat Allah Khomeini.

Source: Al Jazerra English Edition

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So, basically, the iranian president didn't say that it was 4 weeks to doomsday.

Indeed, he wouldn't, since his sect beleives that no one is going to ever know or be able to calculate when that day has arrived, and that humans can't 'hasten' the end of the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well Nygdan, from his blog he said he's not sure when the Mahdi will come, but I heard in an interview of him that he believed the Mahdi would come during the 2008 US presidential election... Yeah right... anyway, this looks more and more propaganda.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has openly called for Israel to be wiped off the map.

Completely out of context. Look deeper than the papers.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to Iran's revolutionary leader Ayat Allah Khomeini.

Your proof is in your own post. Ahmadinejad NEVER said it himself, he was quoting Ayat Allah Khomeini an Islamic revolutionist from back in the 80s.

By the way, just cause a "news" source isn't based in a Western country doens't mean it isn't controlled by Western Intelligence.

And I don't support any war, period. Needless killing for profits. If Iran has nukes then they will use them when the US attacks, and if that happens it will be a tragedy, but I doubt it will. Unfortunately, nobody thinks they should have nuclear power for their public. They have signed the NPT and said they will abide by its rules. Maybe some other nations in the middle east who make nukes in secret and never sign said treaty are responsible for provoking other countries to defend themselves. Or do you think Arabs and Muslims aren't people and should just bow down for Western takeover? What would you do when threatened with nuclear war?

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Chronic_Blaze]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Agree, guess why there's still support for an attack on Iran among certain individuals. They naively believe what's told to them by the mainstream media.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing that EVERYTHING that the kooky president Imaidiot or any Iman says is ALWAYS MISINTERPETTED?!?

How nothing that they say can seem to be stood by anyone except a select FEW

And those few seem to be here on this board.......

I guess no matter what negative comments are said by Irans president or religious leaders it is all a misunderstanding due to it being mis-interpettted

JUST HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS MISINTERPETTED??

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Your proof is in your own post. Ahmadinejad NEVER said it himself, he was quoting Ayat Allah Khomeini an Islamic revolutionist from back in the 80s.

Wow, really?... So the Iranian president quotes another saying that certain regime from jerusalem has to vanish from history, and that's exagerating that Ahmadinejad wants to get rid of Israel?....

What about the State sponsored billboards and events in Iran which call for the destruction of the U.S. and Israel?... is that also an exageration?...

Or what about the calls by Senior Mullahs that it is alright for Iran to have nuclear weapons and use them?...

BTW, didn't the Supreme Leader of Iran die or is so ill he can't continue to stay on office?... There was something like that reported last month, and I don't know whether it has been confirmed or not.

If it is true I wonder who will be the new "Iranian Supreme Leader".

Found an article about this. Apparently he is very ill, from cancer. If he dies there will be a battle for the title "Supreme Leader of Iran".

www.nysun.com...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Found an article about this. Apparently he is very ill, from cancer. If he dies there will be a battle for the title "Supreme Leader of Iran".

Best time to strike.........when the enemy is in dis-array and fighting amongst themselves......that's when the 'enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend' takes place.....

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I haven't heard this. How was this taken out of context?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

By the way, just cause a "news" source isn't based in a Western country doens't mean it isn't controlled by Western Intelligence.

Is there a news source that isn't so controlled? It seems like an incredibly high bar to have. What factors do you use to decide what news source is viable?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I just want to say I know he is a Nutter, but The pres of Iran was refering to the zionists, not jewish people in general. There is a huge difference.

What he is saying, and yes I read in depth when it first happened, is that Israel as a state should not exist, in other words the UN agreement giving Israel land in Palestine.

The MSM spun this up so bad its not funny. Iran signed the NPT and has not broken that, but you wouldn't think so if you believe the MSM.

DO you people really think that the President of Iran is such a nutter that he would launch on Israel knowing full well his whole country will be a boiling sea of glass if he does? Where's they payoff in that for gods sake?

THINK

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the Mahdi is supposed to be the Maitreya that is spoke of? I was walking around Boulder, CO a while back, and there was some guy on the street handing out literature about "Maitreya" that was supposed to come out of hiding and bring peace to all.

Sounded to me like this guy was supposed to be the Anti-Christ, but the propagandist spewing all of this info wasnt buying my take on it.

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Iran signed the NPT and has not broken that,

then why is the UN instituting sanctions?

with the possibility of more UN sanctions at the end of the month?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just about on my way out from work so i hjave to be brief (sorry)

OK basically the NPT says you must only use peaceful nuclear development. The USA "alleges" that iran is using for production of weapons. The IAEA gave Iran a clean bill of health(just like they did in Iraq*hint*). The USA basically said nope we don't buy that.(again as in Iraq) The CIA of our own country has openly admitted they are at least 10 years away from making a bomb. Again Bush says not good enough.

The UN resolution took almost 2 yrs I think to get passed in a very watered down version...why? they know the US administration wants an excuse to go in they also know that the resolution gives Iran a way to say "hey we held to the resolution"!

Little bit of backround: Afghanistan is all about the Caspian Sea oil pipeline. Iraq is all about the massive petroleum reserves sitting under Iraq(second largest next to Saudi Arabia I think) Iran has a massive amount of oil as well.

The USA has openly stated that free unfettered access to cheap oil is a National Security issue. Oils running ourt and CHinas making a play for a LOT more of the remaining energy resources worldwide...bottom line is we want the oil no matter what spin the US administration puts on it.

sorry no time to get more details at this time, I am actually late leaving because I wanted to answer this

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good job man, tell it like it is!

The fear mongering media always twists these quotes to make them seem like the bad guys, and a threat which we must go and eliminate. Rome did it too, as a pretext for expansion, the Roman Empire attacked neighbouring states on the grounds of "self-defense" and expanded its wealth and influence to create the Roman Empire, we are seeing the same things today, with Bush and the Globalists going into the Middle East. THEY WANT TO CONTROL IT, AND REAP THE REWARDS BECAUSE IT IS SUCH A RICH REGION!

Just like Africa. Africa, probably the richest continent on the globe. Yet, the people never ever see ANY of the wealth their land produces. The arab people, they suffer at the hands of multinationalists greedily out for their own interest, and lining their pockets. Wake up and smell the bull# cuz it reeks!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join