It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis Finds Tape 'Almost Certainly' Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Name me one conflict,any one,where the truth was all that was needed to fight the enemy.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What scares me is that they're trying to remove our Costitutionally-granted rights of liberty in the process...

??? Can you please explain how they are removing our constitutionally granted rights? We have thorough security scanning at airports, but that�s to ensure the safety of the people. I don't know about you but I rather wait an extra few minutes to make sure there's no terrorists on the plane rather than finding out when the planes about to explode. Tyler, what is the reason for laughing at my statement? It is the truth; our security has stopped several incidents from happening, which could have caused disaster and death, one being the shoe bomber. I have an inside source, he belongs to the NYPD Counter Terrorism Division, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff he's showed me.... It would turn your stomach....

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Spare me your turning stomach gob#e.

While real americans do try to provide for public safety, like with that shoe bomb, the corrupt government and #ing societies screw everything up, they kill you and your friends in wars, they downed you world trade centre and very soon they will nuke and poison you as well. Just wait and see.

For now continue waving the flag.

[Edited on 21-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 06:26 AM
link   
"one thing i dont know, is what's their problem? "

Not sure Kim......maybe he doesn't like us because we're trying to kill him......and maybe his followers are a little pissed with us because we keep blowing up their citys, carpet bombing their refugee camps and napalming their weddings.

call me naieve but if the US was doing that to me I'd probably want to fly a plane into your buildings.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well, Lupe, the wedding thing was an accident.

Don't tell me the people at the wedding weren't pretty stupid to be firing their AK-47s up in the air when there's a war going on!

As far as hitting refugee camps, it might be because those refugees harbor our enemies.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 08:53 AM
link   
yeah......or it might be because the US has an absolutely appaling hit to miss ratio.

Or it might be because so long as Bush gets to put lots of explosions on TV he doesn't really give a crap who he kills.

not really a great choice between those to......is the US incompotent, or indescriminate?

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Or maybe if Al-quada had not blown up the WTC we wouldn't be in Afghanistan in the first place.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 10:31 AM
link   
or maybe if you had been in afghanistan sorting out the mess you left there, al quaida wouldnt have existed in the first place.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We did not leave a mess,the Russians did.We supplied them with weapons and training.But it is the U.S. fault they can't figure out how to live together.I didn't realize the Afghanie's wanted us to hold there hands.

It is easy to blame the U.S. for everything,but where was the UN,the europeans and the rest of the world.They all sat idle watching the country go to hell.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah. No-one will blame the UN, the EU, the Chinese, the Russians, or the Arabs for staying out of Afghanistan, but suddenly we're responsible for not nation-building in Central Asia. Since when is it the job of the United States to run around the world making everyone happy?

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
Spare me your turning stomach gob#e.

While real americans do try to provide for public safety, like with that shoe bomb, the corrupt government and #ing societies screw everything up, they kill you and your friends in wars, they downed you world trade centre and very soon they will nuke and poison you as well. Just wait and see.

For now continue waving the flag.

[Edited on 21-11-2002 by Tyler]

Right now you are just simply talking out of the wrong end of your body. If you are an American you should be ashamed of yourself! Although I do agree that some systems and policies of our government are a bit corrupt I highly doubt they would try to cover that up by killing 3,000 of their own people. What would that do for them? And why would we be in Afghanistan if our own government was responsible for 9/11? You seriously need to think before you post something.

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You have to stop thinking in black and white.
There is much more to that than you can imagine.
It was not American government who destroyed WTC but it was secret society that is behind every super power on the planet.
You asking how could your own government do such a thing to their people? American people do not run America. It is run by Arian Nazis.

MM you need to get out more, go to a library and read a book or two. Why dont you start with "Deliberate Dumbing Down of America". There you will read how your lovely government made sure that population is made of sheople like you.

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Tyler, may I ask what kind of meds you are on? Arian Nazis? What the hell are you talking about? Can you provide proof of this so-called society that runs America? And you�re telling me to get out more....

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Will you stop waving the flag already?
Yes YOU need to get out more, but really, i frankly don't care anymore. If you so ignorant to see this you deserve everything that is coming and much more.

Goodluck pal.

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thank you Tyler for proving my end of the argument. You have no evidence of this absurd crap that you honestly believe inside your mind. Keep living in your dream world....

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just like the video of the bearded Arab admitting to bombing the twin towers is Osama too. Just like the passports found on top of the rubble in New York, when the black box mysteriously didn't survive. Yeah, you can understand my skepticism.

And it is also amusing that many on this board believe their govenment so whole-heartedly. I'm sure Fox News has a brain dead forum for you to post.

[Edited on 25-11-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I get a lot of info from the UK. You would be amazed how much the Guardian and Fox news are the same.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am a Guardian reader, and I find that although Fox News can occasionally (like any other form of media) do some really insightful reporting, on the whole I find it to be a war mongering, biased, knee-jerk news network. It is nothing like the Guardian really.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I never thought of either one being war mongers.Just reporting what has happened.

I do seem to get news a little faster through UK sources though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join