It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel & Anna Nicole Smith (murdered)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Howard K. Stern is guilty if . . .

the baby dies and the body disappears, therefore no DNA and he is legal father, problem solve on his end, potential millions to inherit!

This is a sick scenario, but money makes people do the most disgusting things!

[edit on 2/9/07 by mel1962]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
As far as Anna being a Gold Digger. The Old Guy loved to go to stripper bars - - and begged her to marry him for years.

She told him she wanted to make it on her own first. Years later after she did Playboy and had some success is when she agreed to marry him. She said she loved him - because he was always there to help her when she needed it - - and he also helped her financially with Daniel.

I believe she truly did love him in her own way.

FACT: he asked her to marry him - she was his legal wife - entitled to part of his estate.

So if he wasnt a billionaire, she would have still said 'yes'? Not likely. She wouldnt have even been photographed in his company. Think of what a difference that is!
She wanted the money knowing full well a 90yr old aint got a lot of time left. And all the wrangling over his dosh made that plain for all to see.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Not so fast, McPhisto, true love may have won out.

The new candidate as father for Anna Nicole's baby is none other than J. Howard Marshall II himself. Just heard it on MSNBC. No specifics were given. All they said was that if he is the father the child Anna Nicole's claim on half of his estate is valid and the child would inherit the full amount, and at the very least the child would inherit a portion of his estate as his daughter. Hope it was a joke but they reported it as a possibility.

Who's next? Bill Clinton?

Edit for additional information

[edit on 10-2-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think the lawyer/boyfriend did it.

I've been saying this since her son died. The situation was sketchy then. I said, if she ends up dead, then I'll know for sure. Et voila.

Disgusting. That guy was suspect from the beginning, especially since he was a lawyer. The fact that he 'country-shopped' just lends more credence to the idea that this was premeditated.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Not so fast, McPhisto, true love may have won out.

The new candidate as father for Anna Nicole's baby is none other than J. Howard Marshall II himself. Just heard it on MSNBC.

And Zsa Zsa Gabors hubbys in on the act too! Heck, I may as well say I had a fling too!!! (I wish)

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
The new candidate as father for Anna Nicole's baby is none other than J. Howard Marshall II himself. Just heard it on MSNBC. No specifics were given.

Apparently she did have his sperm frozen, but there's no evidence I know of that she ever tried to impregnate herself with it.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Anyone have a link to the new speculation that her late husband is the father of the baby????

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So far I've only heard it reported on MSNBC, but it probably was generated from the following:

www.nydailynews.com...

"Train Wreck: Anna Nicole Smith Unauthorized," written by Donna Hogan, Nicole’s half-sister

According to Hogan, Smith "doesn't even know who the father of her children is," and suggests that her newborn's father could be her late husband, millionaire J. Howard Marshall, because Smith "always talked of freezing the old man's sperm."

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here’s a possibility in the death of Pierce Marshall and Anna Nicole. The details of Pierce Marshall’s cause of death were never released to my knowledge; only that it was an aggressive respiratory infection that killed him within 2 days of entering the hospital.

Inhalation anthrax: Initial symptoms may resemble a common cold – sore throat, mild fever, muscle aches and malaise. After several days, the symptoms may progress to severe breathing problems and shock. Inhalation anthrax is usually fatal.

What are the symptoms for anthrax?

These symptoms can occur within 7 days of infection:
• Fever (temperature greater than 100 degrees F). The fever may be accompanied by chills or night sweats.
• Flu-like symptoms
• Cough, usually a non-productive cough, chest discomfort, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches
• Sore throat, followed by difficulty swallowing, enlarged lymph nodes, headache, nausea, loss of appetite, abdominal distress, vomiting, or diarrhea
• A sore, especially on your face, arms or hands, that starts as a raised bump and develops into a painless ulcer with a black area in the center.

www.bt.cdc.gov...

Wonder if Howard K. Stern was ever in close proximity to Pierce Marshall in the courtroom. And if not anthrax perhaps some other bio-toxin?

Anna Nicole had a 105 degree temperature, was complaining of stomach flu symptoms and also it was reported that she had a "bruise" on her upper back, shoulder.

edit for additional info

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Mark Steines from Entertainment Tonight claims that Howard Stern found Anna Nicole floating face down in a pool a few months after Daniel died. He yelled for help and the body guard resuscitated her.

video.msn.com...

MSNBC states:
"Records show that he (Howard Stern) attended the University of California at Berkeley and UCLA Law School, passed the California Bar and was admitted to practice in 1994. But a search of legal data bases did not show any cases in which he had been the attorney of record.

Public records also showed that the 38-year-old Californian maintains an apartment in Santa Monica, Calif., from which he operated a business called “Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.” The nature of the business was not known."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I propose that Howard Stern was Anna Nicole's handler. How do you kill a public figure without it looking like murder? Brainwashing, mind control? A little suggestion here, a little suggestion there?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
WHO CARES ABOUT A DEAD BIG BOOBED BIMBO WHOSE 15 MINUTES OF FAME RAN OUT YEARS AGO? Other than her family of course.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hotsmoochielips has a website but currently it just goes to "page not found" and there are no cached pages on the web that I can locate anywhere

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
I think the lawyer/boyfriend did it.

I've been saying this since her son died. The situation was sketchy then. I said, if she ends up dead, then I'll know for sure. Et voila.

Disgusting. That guy was suspect from the beginning, especially since he was a lawyer. The fact that he 'country-shopped' just lends more credence to the idea that this was premeditated.

Yes, I thought it was fishy as well. Especially after hearing about how she was overheard yelling at him that he was responsible.

How do you get rid of someone with her reputation without getting caught? Just slip her an OD and even if someone's suspicious, could not prove a thing in a court of law.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Howard K. Stern = Greedy SOB =
First he convinces ANS to marry him and makes it look like they were together all along. He knew damn well that Anna had a crap load of money and he didn't have nearly as much. Money will make you do stupid things.
When I first heard the news about Daniel Smith dying, I had a gut feeling that something didn't fit with the story. And now that Anna is dead, I know for a fact that Stern is the one responsible for both of the Smith's deaths.
Stern killed off Daniel who to me appeared to be a kid who was easily influenced and wanted to do what he could to fit in. So getting high on perscription drugs wouldn't surprise me. But Methadone and with other drugs to form a lethal combination? BS
Anna has been a druggie all along so it is no surprise that they are using this as a front to hide the true cause of death.
So Stern ends up killing Daniel, then marries Anna, then signs a prenup, then Anna dies now he gets her money? It all sounds scripted to me.
I also read that they will not be doing any DNA tests on the baby now that Anna Nicole is dead, so if true sucks for the real father. Which Stern isn't.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think that Mr. Marshall, the oil tycoon, is actually the father of the baby. His sperm was frozen, and Anna Nicole was artificially insemenated. This is why Anna Nicole had stated that she had a big surprise that would be revealed during the next legal battle. So maybe she and her son were killed by the Marshall family, hoping that the guardian rights of the baby would be transfered to them.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This should certainly stir up a hornet's nest of paternal rights issues. Why don't they just test the baby's DNA and get this all over and done with? Why can't Dannielynn have the chance to grow up with her biological parent? Where are his rights on this issue? We know the mother didn't want him to have any, but what did she want for her child in this instance? Where is her will? (It's beginning to remind me of the Elian Gonzalez saga.)

The experts are saying that stress doesn't kill you but the culmination of all these grief factors seems to have done the job in this case.

I'll go with what RM said in the other thread, she died of a broken heart. And I don't know if an autopsy will ever reveal that in the physical sense. In the end, it's the ole ticker that shuts us all down eventually.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I find it interesting that Howard K. Stern has not yet made any public comment or hasn't even been sighted by the press. I heard that he is to appear on Larry King monday night but have not seen any confirmation of that.

No matter how much privacy a family of the deceased asks for the media is in a frenzy to get a glimpse of the widower or companion. How is it that people far more famous aren't able to escape the media during a time like this and yet Howard K. is? Is he wearing disguises? Is he in Dick Cheney's secret safe house? What is going on?

My gut says Howard K. was involved. He is definitly named in the will and if there is documentation that the baby is a result of artificial insemination of Marshall's sperm, I'm sure there were clauses in the will stating that Howard K. was to raise the child and be in charge of Dannielynn's estate.

If Howard was putting methadone in Anna's drinks that would explain why no pills were found in ANS body. The drugs would show on the toxicology report. Overdose wasn't ruled out ... there just weren't the typical amount of intact pills in her stomach that normally is seen with an overdose. Crushing up medications and putting them in a drink would explain the lack of pills in the stomach.

It's all very strange. The most heartbreaking thing is the daughter who is left behind in this saga. I almost hope that she is the biological daughter of Marshall, Stern is put behind bars and because ANS wasn't close to her family, the baby could be have a name change, be raised in a loving enviornment and be protected from the media frenzy that will undoubtedly follow her for her entire life. The money could remain in a trust for her until she reached the age of 18 or whatever age those raising her deemed appropriate.

Jemison

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was thinking about this just today.. I found it odd that her oldest child (son) died a few weeks ago, under suspicious circumstances, taking out the heir first.
Then Anna dying under equally suspicious circumstances. To finalize the diabolical plot, hes claiming to be the father of the infant girl.
Amazing what people will do just to finance an extravagant lifestyle, if its true that is.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm slow to accuse. I've sometimes been accused to giving the benefit of the doubt when not deserved.

When Daniel died 5 months ago, I thought how horribly tragic and utterly unnecessary. I thought, wow, drug overdose; it happens, but it's never easy to deal with. Poor Anna - at least she has the baby. Yes, Howard was there, but...that doesn't mean anything. Anna was there, too, you know?

Then the paternity suit.

And now Anna...and while we don't know for sure yet what killed her, it's pretty clear that it was drug related. The photos of the fridge in her bedroom with methadone in it tends to leave one without much doubt.

And the fact that Howard hasn't been seen; he left Anna's body in FL while he went back to the Bahamas. He won't let Anna's family see the child. He won't bring the child to the states for a paternity test. There's a fight as to who owns the house in the Bahamas.

Anna's first heir - dead.
Anna bears a second heir. Unseen and unknown father.
Anna - dead.

The only one present in all of this is....Howard. And now, I can't think anything other than Howard had something to do with it; and I doubt it could be construed as "negligence." I don't know the level of involvement, but I doubt it's small...

If I were the police, I'd be very, very interested in Howard, the lawyer without a client, the lawyer who's not appeared in any courtroom. Howard, the "husband" of Anna whose marriage is not valid. Howard, who is very likely not Dannielynn's daddy.

Yes, if I were the police, I'd be tracking this man hard.

Regards-
Aimless

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just finished watching the Larry King interviews. What a show! The first guest, Anna's best friend (allegedly), was extremely annoying.

Larry read a note that came accross his desk from Bahamas officials. They now want to question Howard K. Stern on the death of Daniel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join