It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psych war at its best, American soldier dipping bullets with pig juice.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
pigs blood, urine, cow blood, urine, same old tactics used to work when fighting uneducated dolts, however now most people can read the Koran and most books so they know it is just a ploy to get them to stop fighting. This is as others have said: A true testimate to American stupidity, and also blind hatered and arrogance towards others who are different. Irony is it not that the Marines have somewhere in their recruiting poster: honor. Yet they do THE MOST dishonorable things, honor is a high regard for others even if they are your enemy and a deep respect for them. That is gone now. So here we are, stuck between two forces, Iraqi and US military, who do we side with? I will NOT side with the US military, so thus I side with the Iraqi people. What about you? Which is the most honorable thing to do? Also the wisest? Drive people insane to where they are going to go over the deep edge of insanity when fighting against the US military because of their actions, and fight ten times or maybe a thousand times harder, or try and keep things from going that far? Woops, too late, already happened.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
American soldier sending a message to the terrorists what he's doing to his bullets, and warning what would happen.

That's the STUPIDEST maneuver ever invented.

Remember the old quote, "those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it"???

That was tried in India more than a century ago. Instead of intimidating the Muslims, it triggered a huge outbreak of hostilities and a determination to get rid/kill those who would shoot things that would pollute the bodies of their people.

All he's going to do is antagonize the moderates. That's what happened last time. Instead of having allies in the area, EVERYONE was against them... and former allies suddenly turned very unhelpful.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This is as others have said: A true testimate to American stupidity, and also blind hatered and arrogance towards others who are different.

Blind hatred? The kind of blind hatred that you feel now towards American marines, from the look of your post?

You talk about arrogance towards others who are different while defending the Iraqis (I assume you feel the same about other Muslim areas as well).

What on earth in hell are you talking about!? How much of a hypocrite can you be!?

The type of blind thinking and hatred that drives Muslims to fly two 747’s full of innocent people into buildings to kill thousands more? The type of blind hatred that rationalizes Muslim men to saw heads off fellow innocent civilians? The type of hatred that drives Muslim men to strap explosives to their chest and run into a crowded market place murdering innocents, then assume they are going to heaven to have fun with 72 virgins? The type of blind hatred, that teaches ABSOLUTE intolerance to ANYONE outside there own, so much intolerance in fact they should be murdered because they don’t pray to Allah?

Yeah, I get where you’re going…

Maybe you rethink your grossly generalized overstatement about the “testament to American stupidity” as well, because you know, you preached about the whole hatred issue, makes you look pretty ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You guys complain about how propaganda is used by American forces, but nobody complains about how insurgents are using their type of propaganda.

www.liveleak.com...
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum
I never before considered Muslims (or Islam) any more than I considered Christians, Jews, Catholics, or Budhists until 911. After those attacks (I fly for one of the airlines used in the attacks and lost fellow employees) I decided to study Islam by reading various Islamic texts: Qur'an; Hadith; a little Sharia, etc and was surprised to find that the actions by the so-called extremists weren't extreme (fro their perspective) at all. Virtually everything they've done can be supported by Islamic writings. This is why I prefer to refer to them as "literalists" as opposed to "extremists". They follow a literal (fundamental) interpretation of Islam.

You are absolutely correct. People try to make a distinction between "radical islam" and "islam" because they are still thinking in western terms and comparing islam to western ideologies. Of course, they could be just plan ignorant and apathetic. The fact is, nothing these terrorists are doing is really considered "extreme" in the eyes of islam. We are not at war with extremists, we are at war with an intolerant religion and I hope all you fools rooting for the muslims get a real good taste of what is coming towards you (europe). If you want to preserve your culture, you better stop sidelining and complaining about "peace" and start taking a stand. Peace ended on 9/11 and until this is finished, it isnt coming back anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There should be zero objections to this. In fact every bus in Israel should have pig lard in a barrel with a note to describe the contents. If this is what it takes to prevent a terrorist from murdering innocents then so be it. There should be no controversy over this. So if he/she really believes God will not allow them into Heaven for touching an unclean pig we should coat all bullets and bombs in pigs blood. Stop whining that it is barbaric, these are the same thugs that think God will allow them into Heaven for murdering innocent men, women, and children and then they get to go rape 72 virgins. There is your true barbarian, straight from the middle ages!

If we really fought these radical Muslims like a true war, this would already be over. Instead everyone bows to politically correct whiners like in this thread while nobody truly holds the terrorists accountable for their deeds.

Time to wake up before it's Shia Law in your neighborhood! Europe you should really be worried, it's at your doorstep, in fact I think it has already sneaked in through your backdoor.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I hesitate to answer this question because based on this and your post regarding tattooing Jesus on the chests of dead Americans; you really seem like an idiot (kinda ironic given your avatar).

Well, slap my @$$ and call me Sally! I sure do sound like an idiot don't I.

None the less; I will try to engage you in an intelligent diolouge.

Golly, I hope you don't use too many big words.

I never before considered Muslims (or Islam) any more than I considered Christians, Jews, Catholics, or Budhists until 911. After those attacks (I fly for one of the airlines used in the attacks and lost fellow employees) I decided to study Islam by reading various Islamic texts:

Before you continue, please site the specific texts, along with te names of those who translated it. Chances are you were pulling thee texts from countless anti Islamic translations that are floating around the internet, especially after September 11

Virtually everything they've done can be supported by Islamic writings.

Translating such a large text from Arabic to English, without the proper historical context or experience with the language can bring forth many many misunderstandings. And, when you, the layman, read excerpts from websites with an obvious bias this leads to irrational ideas about a peaceful religion.

Now, because of their behavior, I follow the actions of Muslims world-wide.

Really? So, tell me, what did Muslims in Albuquerque think of these events? Timbucktu? Kukamunga? Did you really follow the actions of Muslims world wide, or just the events pointed out to you by a biased media outlet?

Not just attacks--but social issues as well; such as the Muslim Somali taxi drivers in Minneapolis who refuse service to patrons who have alcohol in their posession or who use service dogs (another irrational fear).

And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Or such as those "praying Imams" who were forced of the jet because of their own buffoonery (I would have kicked them off my aircraft as well).

Well you are at least up to date on your ATS threads anyway.

I believe the purpose of avtivities such as these is to slowly impose Islam on everyone else.

How does any of this impose Islam on anyone else? Praying in public? refusing to drive dogs around?

So far you've shown no actual knowledge of Islam other than the same stereotypes that are vomited up by fundamentalists of other competing religions. I'd recommend learning Arabic or going to live in a Muslim country. before rushing to any judgement from you midwestern couch seat.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Personally I have no problem with that tactic, But it must be executed properly. Every bullet should be laced with pig blood, or at least spread the rumor. Have vidoe footage of the bullet factory dipping bullets into vats of pig blood. Never mind that blood laced bullets don't fire well. It must be over kill, They must think that anybody who gets shot with an american bullet will get infested with pig blood. Not just a few but all. The other times they used the tactic it failed cause they didn't use it enough. Completely break them psychologicaly. That is the only way, not just a little but defeated in their very heart and soul. That is how you defeat a group of people. Unfortunant but true.

I also advocate dumping buckets of pig blood from a freshly killed swine (preferably killed infront of POW/military combatant) on top of captured prisoners. from there you interogate them. Tell them you'll kill them before they can even shower if they don't answer or play along. They don't want to die for nothing, and go to hell.

These people are terrorists and to defeat them you have to one up them and beat them at their own game. Extream violence of action is the only thing that works on a terrorist. You have to out terrorize a professional terrorizer. WHich calls for drastic measures.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I kind of enjoy wearing my bacon necklace. It smells good.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
There should be zero objections to this. In fact every bus in Israel should have pig lard in a barrel with a note to describe the contents.

Oh good idea. Now try to find a barrel of pig lard anywhere in Israel. For that matter try to find a pig in Israel first. Thats about just as dumb as what this guy in the video is doing.

What this guy in the video is doing is just as bad as any terrorist would do to desecrate an american body. Also did he think about what if one of his bullets were to strike an innocent person? I think in his warped mind all muslims are the enemy. He needs help and thats why he hid his face.

wouldn't that be just a biatch if after putting all those contaminated cartridges through his gun , it jams just when he needed it. I would think they didn't have bullets pre-lubricated with pigfat for a reason.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Let's send our boys more SPAM!!!! Since it is unfit to eat, we might as well get some good use out of it. I don't buy that it isn't working on a psychological level because these are the same guys who believe they can kill innocent people and get 72 virgins for it.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Well, slap my @$$ and call me Sally! I sure do sound like an idiot don't I.

Yes; you do.

Golly, I hope you don't use too many big words.

No worries. I can dumb down so that even the simplest of minds can at least discern where I'm coming from.

Before you continue, please site the specific texts, along with te names of those who translated it.

The islamic texts are repleat with anti non-Muslim, intolerant language and what the future holds for "non-believers". In addition, they prescribe under Sura 5 ("verse of the sword") on how to deal with unbelievers. I'm not going to take the time to spoon feed you this information for it is already all over ATS (and other sites as well).

I use four translations of the Qur'an (available here) YUSUFALI, PICKTHAL, SHAKIR, KHALIFA. In addition I have my own Pickthal copy I downloaded from an Islamic website. These are the same translation used by Muslims all over because not all read Arabic.

Translating such a large text from Arabic to English, without the proper historical context or experience with the language can bring forth many many misunderstandings. And, when you, the layman, read excerpts from websites with an obvious bias this leads to irrational ideas about a peaceful religion.

I'm not the one "misinterpreting" the texts and attacking in the name of Islam. It is they who are. I'm only pointing out what Iv'e noticed. You sure do sound like your apologizing for their behavior.

Really? So, tell me, what did Muslims in Albuquerque think of these events? Timbucktu? Kukamunga? Did you really follow the actions of Muslims world wide, or just the events pointed out to you by a biased media outlet?

Well; your head is really buried in the sand if you're unaware of all that's happening in the name of Islam. Just to help you out though, I offer this terrorism tool which tracks global terrorism. It's absolutely astounding the extreme disproportionate number caused by Muslims. Go ahead. Check it out!

And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Often; when people run out of ideas to support their views they resort to meaningless rhetoric.

I believe the purpose of avtivities such as these is to slowly impose Islam on everyone else.

How does any of this impose Islam on anyone else? Praying in public? refusing to drive dogs around?

Denying a needed service to people because they aren't complying with your religious tenets is a kind of forced subjugation. The majority of taxi drivers are Muslim in MN. Patrons have few other options available to them. And what of a blind person who needs his/her seeing eye dog? Are you advocating the discrimination by those taxi drivers?

Those Imams weren't simply praying; they were engaged in behavior completely inapropriate for a public venue (loud noises and such) and on an aircraft. Their behavior was also a form of forced subjugation. That's what Islam is about--isn't it? Completely Submitting to allah's will; whether it's you who is submitting or someone else you're forcing to submit?

So far you've shown no actual knowledge of Islam other than the same stereotypes that are vomited up by fundamentalists of other competing religions. I'd recommend learning Arabic or going to live in a Muslim country. before rushing to any judgement from you midwestern couch seat.

I have nothing to prove to you. You're nobody but an apologist for behavior fueled by an intolerant ideology. The fact that you don't agree with me doesn't make my opinion any less true. And by the way: I'm secular. I'm not part of any "competing" religions you refer to. I also have been to several Muslim countries and know of what I speak.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
That's so screwed up on so many levels. But I'm laughing, and I'm sure thats screwed up on one level too

Reminds me of a worker in a hospital leaving a strip of bacon on muslim bodies after Sept 11th. It was wrong but I coulnt help but laugh.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm not the one "misinterpreting" the texts and attacking in the name of Islam. It is they who are.

Hello again Freedom. Would you like me to pull up the threads that prove your statement wrong? I will be happy to find the threads were you intentionally misquoted the Quran.

Anyone who thinks using the "pig blood for bullets" tactic will stop terrorism, is wrong. It will fuel it to a much greater extent. In order to avoid being shot, more terrorists will use explosives to kill army men. Is that what people really want?

How about instead of using violence to quell violence, people turn to diplomacy and understand what is causing terrorism, than create more of it?

[edit on 9-2-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I totally agree with Messiah.

The idiots that are doing this are only further enraging these terrorists, which will in tun make them want to kill more innocents.

There is no hope for these soldiers to make peace, or even be viewed as poitive. They keep diggin their hole deeper, and there is no way for them to climb out.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Regensturm! Know your history!!! This is not the first time this has been done!

Ya wanna know when this happened before? Black Jack Pershing, the man they named the Pershing Missle after, encountered some islamic terrorism in the early 1900's He captured the terrorists, lines them all up, and allowed them to see the soldiers dipping their bullets in the pigs blood. He then had all of them shot except for one. Then he took the pig entrails and had them flung over the bodies and then let the lone terrorist go.

There was not another act of islamic terrorism in that region for FORTY YEARS.

You state that this will give them a reason to hate America- like that fact really helped protect those innocents who died on 9/11. Here's my suggestion- have the entire US Army adopt these practices and publisize it world wide. Then maybe these scum sucking pigs who enjoy blasting bystanders into red globs of goo will think twice.

We are not the ones who started adopting terrorist tactics- but we should be the ones who finish it.

Do you think Putin is an intelligent man? I do. Here's what he said about Iraq: Bush's greatest mistake was going into Iraq. His second greatest mistake will be leaving too early.

This statement does not condone the move into Iraq in the first place, I might add. I have very different feelings about that issue altogether.

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

There should be zero objections to this. In fact every bus in Israel should have pig lard in a barrel with a note to describe the contents. If this is what it takes to prevent a terrorist from murdering innocents then so be it.

How much do you understand about the Jewish faith? What would adding a barrel of pig lard to a bus do to other Jews? Can you imagine the bus making a sharp curve and the barrel bursting? How many Jews do you think would boycott the transportation?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

There should be zero objections to this. In fact every bus in Israel should have pig lard in a barrel with a note to describe the contents.

Oh good idea. Now try to find a barrel of pig lard anywhere in Israel. For that matter try to find a pig in Israel first. Thats about just as dumb as what this guy in the video is doing.

What this guy in the video is doing is just as bad as any terrorist would do to desecrate an american body. Also did he think about what if one of his bullets were to strike an innocent person? I think in his warped mind all muslims are the enemy. He needs help and thats why he hid his face.

wouldn't that be just a biatch if after putting all those contaminated cartridges through his gun , it jams just when he needed it. I would think they didn't have bullets pre-lubricated with pigfat for a reason.

Actually it's not dumb. Of course it is an unclean animal to the Jew also but it's not taken to the extreme like Muslims. Believe me if it made life easier by preventing the terrorists from boarding buses, even the rabbis would line up to get on the bus!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Houtchens
We are not the ones who started adopting terrorist tactics- but we should be the ones who finish it.

Right. By the way, who was the one who dropped "Little Boy" and killed thousands of people in Hiroshima?

Here's my suggestion- have the entire US Army adopt these practices and publisize it world wide.

Because there are no Jews and Muslims in the US army, and everyone is a Christian, right?

I heard the KKK hates Mexicans, so I propose that we dip all crosses in Mexican refried beans, to keep them from burning the crosses. Of course no one does this because it sounds just as ridiculous as coating bullets in blood.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

There should be zero objections to this. In fact every bus in Israel should have pig lard in a barrel with a note to describe the contents. If this is what it takes to prevent a terrorist from murdering innocents then so be it.

How much do you understand about the Jewish faith? What would adding a barrel of pig lard to a bus do to other Jews? Can you imagine the bus making a sharp curve and the barrel bursting? How many Jews do you think would boycott the transportation?

A lot buddy, see my response to ThePieMan.

Houtchens you get my vote, well said.

There use to be a site called religionofpeace.com but it is down now. It had a running list of violent acts perpetrated by Muslims all around the world... The list was staggering.

As far as enraging the Muslims even more, that is nonsense they attack everyone around the world who does not hold the same beliefs including fellow Muslims! How about that ethnic cleansing in Africa? Oh I'm just sure the Christian's enraged the Muslims and had it coming to them!

Only a strong backbone can withstand the attacks this world is up against. Become a surrender monkey like France or more recently Spain, and guess what that gets you???? More freaking terrorist acts. Spain bent over backwards for them and they are still having problems.

There will be no peace with these monsters unless the world is united under their religion or they are eliminated. Talking has been utterly useless, evertime a concession is given to them they want more and renig on previous agreements.

Time to wake up.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by on_yur_6]

[edit on 9-2-2007 by on_yur_6]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join