It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psych war at its best, American soldier dipping bullets with pig juice.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
American soldier sending a message to the terrorists what he's doing to his bullets, and warning what would happen.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Nothing like religious hatred to go with the killing.

Adds a bit of spice.

That soldier is no better than an Al Qaeda militant ranting against Christians and Jews before killing them.

But hey, because the person in the video full of religious hatred is on your side, it's alright, it's acceptable, it's great.

Well guess what? That's some more Iraqi hearts and minds you've lost, that's more Muslims you've angered.

But that's probably what you want.

A nice juicy holy war.

Shocking how someone could be proud of someone full of religious hatred enough to post the video of the religious hatred displayed by that person.

Thanks for revealing this. Really insightful and disgusting.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Although i agree with Regensturm on this, i have to add that it is terrible that Muslims should be offended by this. We are not supposed to eat pork.
Unfortunately, in parts of the Islamic community, this has been turned into meaning that pigs are disgusting dirty creatures that cant even be looked at, or spoken about.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Pysche war ?

Psyche war ?

War ?

' Pig juice' ?

Bullets ?

Where's the OP ?

Sitting on his backside Stateside ?

Why?

Why isn't he over there, in a country most Americans couldn't find on a large scale map of the globe?

Or maybe he could get someone to fire a bullet into him ?

Not much point salivating and orgasming about bullets and pig juice if he's hiding away in some hole in the wall in his mother's shack.

Get yourself out there son.

Try a few bullets for yourself.

Then if you live, let's see if you're still so excited at the thought of bullets.

Let's see if you still want to post infantile spew about pig juice on bullets.

Yech !

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What happened to respecting the dead?
We b1tch and moan at their tactics, but then do something that effects them dearly due to their religion.

Kill him, dont make a mockery of his religion because that will jsut inflame the situation.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm

They hated us LONG before most of us even knew what a Muslim was.

Adds a bit of spice.

I agree!!

That soldier is no better than an Al Qaeda militant ranting against Christians and Jews before killing them.

Psyops is an imprtant element in any war. This is no different. Let's not forget that we wouldn't be here today if it weren't for the resolute hatred for anything non-Muslim by the literalists (Al Qaeda and such).

But hey, because the person in the video full of religious hatred is on your side, it's alright, it's acceptable, it's great.

Hatred of your enemy is also an important element in winning a war. Pacifists "loving thy neighbor" never win battles.

Well guess what? That's some more Iraqi hearts and minds you've lost, that's more Muslims you've angered.

Who cares?!? Pretty soon these hearts and minds will have to face the daunting task of fighting for their own freedom/country. Until they experience that character-building event their hearts/minds are irrelevent.

But that's probably what you want.

A nice juicy holy war.

Don't look now! But from Al Qaeda's (et al) perspective, we've been in a "holy war" for decades now. We're just defending ourself from a mindless, vicious, and relentless ideology fueled by Islam.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum

Does that mean you should return the irrational hatred?

Who are they?

Al Qaeda and those inspired by them, or do you refer to Muslims as a whole? Be very careful.

Psyops is an imprtant element in any war. This is no different. Let's not forget that we wouldn't be here today if it weren't for the resolute hatred for anything non-Muslim by the literalists (Al Qaeda and such).

We would not be here if it was not for consistent US foreign policy which gave fuel for Al Qaeda to exist.

Hatred of your enemy is also an important element in winning a war. Pacifists "loving thy neighbor" never win battles.

Hatred never wins battles, tactics does.

Who cares?!? Pretty soon these hearts and minds will have to face the daunting task of fighting for their own freedom/country. Until they experience that character-building event their hearts/minds are irrelevent.

You certainly don't care do you?

Well many insurgents would say they are fighting for the freedom of their country, and those that are not, would say that their country has been destroyed to an extent that there is nothing left to fight for.

But yeah, their hearts and minds were ALWAYS irrelevant. Otherwise, Iraq would not have been invaded in the first place.

Don't look now! But from Al Qaeda's (et al) perspective, we've been in a "holy war" for decades now. We're just defending ourself from a mindless, vicious, and relentless ideology fueled by Islam.

And by inflaming the situation by...."defending yourself" you are inflaming the situation, and you begin to fulfil Al Qaeda's rhetoric.

Take a bow as you become Al Qaeda's stage partner upon the stage of the theatre of the war of hatred.

Take a bow.

Don't expect to be cheered.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Regensturm]

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Regensturm]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

At what age did your pappy sit you down and tell you about the birds and the bees and the Muslims? Wait, lemme guess, September 11, 2001?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well, for what it's worth, it's certainly not the first time the tactic's been used.

Follow me back to 1857 (harp roll, waver fade to...)

India, 1857...the British just introduced the Enfield rifle. It used a paper cartridge. In order to load the rifle, you had to tear the cartridge open with your teeth. The premeasured powder and ball were inside, the paper was oiled and used for the patch. The word was spread that the patch was oiled with cow fat and pig lard, and thus anyone the bullet hit, be it Hindu or Muslim, was going to immediately be rendered 'unclean' as they died. That was a great idea, except for the fact that the local troops were Hindu and Muslim, and they were having to tear the cartridges open with their teeth. Not good. The resulting rebellion took over a year to be put down.

During this period, both Hindus and Muslims started tossing themselves in front of the train wheels to break up transport. The British, having seen how well the concept worked, spread the word that the grease on the wheels was also lard and cow fat, and that everyone who had done this was now roasting in whatever version of Hell they believed. The suicides stopped instantly.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The best way for the "insurgants" to deal with this is to tattoo "I hate Jesus, go Yankees" on dead American's chests. That way they insure their place in hell as retaliation.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This story is old.

Bullets Dipped in Pig's blood Will Deny Them Entry to Heaven

It's also a fantastic display of ignorance.

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hrmm. I go away for awhile and come back to see 'ol Deltaboy is still playing the same game.

Dude, that's friggen sick.
Why on earth would you stoop to the level of the terrorists? Doing this kind of foul and morally vacculant action is appalling.

Once you start with things like this, you've lost the moral high-ground and you have no right to claim to be fighting for anyone's ideals.

Same goes for the Insurrectionists.
I don't have a problem with people fighting for their homeland, their ideals, or in the name of justice... but there's a moral line that YOU DO NOT CROSS.
Once you do, it doesn't matter which side you are on.

If you do, you need a bullet in the head.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by BitRaiser]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Does that mean you should return the irrational hatred?

What's the alternative? Peace, love and understanding? BTW; there is such a thing as rational hatred. Not all forms of hatred is irrational. I submit, however, that hatred of people because they aren't Muslim is irrational! I submit that hatred of Jews and Christians because they are believed to be descendants of apes and pigs is irrational. And it seems to me that bullets soaked in "pig juice" makes for a perfect wartime tactic for exploiting an irrational fear and hatred of pigs.

We would not be here if it was not for consistent US foreign policy which gave fuel for Al Qaeda to exist.

So based on this argument; it's a woman's fault who is raped because the way she dressed provoked her attacker!

What foriegn policy are your refering to exactly?

Is it the foriegn policy where we are in Saudi Arabia by the invitation of the royal family? Or how about the foriegn policy that compelled us to liberate Kuwait (a Muslim country) from a brutal regime hell-bent on raping it's women and pillaging the natural resources of a soveriegn country for the purpose of conquering her. Or are you refering to our foriegn policy in Kosovo where we stopped the ethnic cleansing of a Muslim population.

Please list here those foriegn policy issues that justify UNPROVOKED attacks on: Kobar Towers (we were there by invitation); USS Cole; numerous Embassies around the world; the first World Trade Center attack; the second World Trade Center attack; the attack on Marine Barracks in Lebanon (we were there by invitation).

If you're able to, please answer what foriegn policies by: The Russians compelled the brutal murder of 500 children in Beslan; The English that compelled the brutal attacks on the underground subway system killing 56 innocent people; The Spanish that compelled the brutal murder of train commuters.

Do you believe it was those countries foriegn policy issues that provoked Islamic attacks?

Or is it something more sinister hidden behind a veil of "foriegn policy"?

You certainly don't care do you?

Nope--I don't. Not until the Iraqis start fighting for themselves and their country. It's time they unite and fight. If they don't, they don't deserve to be free. They deserve whatever entity (al Qaeda; insurgents; etc) fills the vacuum of power and leadership and the resulting way of life.

Well many insurgents would say they are fighting for the freedom of their country, and those that are not, would say that their country has been destroyed to an extent that there is nothing left to fight for.

Really? What country is that exactly? Most of these "insurgents" are from various neighboring countries; wear no uniform, and proclaim no flag or set of laws as their own. They hide among civilians and hide their faces as they continue their cowardly attacks without regard for those they injur or kill--fellow Muslims or Americans.

And by inflaming the situation by...."defending yourself" you are inflaming the situation, and you begin to fulfil Al Qaeda's rhetoric.

And I suppose you wouldn't defend yourself if you were attacked by, let's say, a bully; for instance; out of FEAR that you might provoke him further!! I'm glad that people who share your sentiments aren't in charge of the defense of this nation. All of Europe, and possibly the US might be speaking German today otherwise.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That's so screwed up on so many levels. But I'm laughing, and I'm sure thats screwed up on one level too

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Seems someone is forgetting that out of the poeple fighting in Iraq against the US, there are "maybe" a 1000, foreign Jihadists who could/would be considered terrorists.

For the rest, the vast majority, are disgruntled Iraqi citizens who have taken up arms against either the other factions in Iraq or against the US.

But hey, for you probably ALL muslims and all non US Citizens (and by now probably alot of US Citizens) are terrorists.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
At what age did your pappy sit you down and tell you about the birds and the bees and the Muslims? Wait, lemme guess, September 11, 2001?

I hesitate to answer this question because based on this and your post regarding tattooing Jesus on the chests of dead Americans; you really seem like an idiot (kinda ironic given your avatar).

None the less; I will try to engage you in an intelligent diolouge.

I never before considered Muslims (or Islam) any more than I considered Christians, Jews, Catholics, or Budhists until 911. After those attacks (I fly for one of the airlines used in the attacks and lost fellow employees) I decided to study Islam by reading various Islamic texts: Qur'an; Hadith; a little Sharia, etc and was surprised to find that the actions by the so-called extremists weren't extreme (fro their perspective) at all. Virtually everything they've done can be supported by Islamic writings. This is why I prefer to refer to them as "literalists" as opposed to "extremists". They follow a literal (fundamental) interpretation of Islam.

Now, because of their behavior, I follow the actions of Muslims world-wide. Not just attacks--but social issues as well; such as the Muslim Somali taxi drivers in Minneapolis who refuse service to patrons who have alcohol in their posession or who use service dogs (another irrational fear). Or such as those "praying Imams" who were forced of the jet because of their own buffoonery (I would have kicked them off my aircraft as well).

I believe the purpose of avtivities such as these is to slowly impose Islam on everyone else.

Standing by for the flaming

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think the idea behind this vid, was that it might serve as a deterrent to some terrorists....not as a way to express hatred. ( I think SHOOTING at someone with any bullet tends to express that pretty well.)

Besides it's not a totally new idea, some general/comander did this years ago, in some previous conflict. (Pershing comes to mind, but I can't say for sure.)

Yep, here's a link

urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
its utterly amazing how some of you respond here to something as stupid as this video..the guy making this video is not the shapest tool in the shed.I do find it strange how some people react to this such as " try a few bullets out for yourself" and "this is disgusting",so on and so on; however I guess its ok for them to go around the country lopping peoples heads off with dirty and dull sheep slaughtering knives ...thats ok though !!!! way to go guy's.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Some of you guys are being ridiculous. Seriously, he’s obviously dipping his rounds in pork as a deterrent. He most likely heard the story of Pershing whom caught 50 Muslim terrorists, executed 49 of them, buried them with pigs, and allowing the last man to be free to spread the message, which supposedly ended the violence.

Religious hatred my ass, he’s another solider in a desperate situation doing what he can to survive, by deterring enemies from him and his comrades.

Want to learn about religious hatred? Take a look at the state of Islam for the past few hundred years

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
however I guess its ok for them to go around the country lopping peoples heads off with dirty and dull sheep slaughtering knives ...thats ok though !!!! way to go guy's.

When exactly did "but they're doing it" become a valid excuse (outside of the schoolyard, that is)?

No one here has even remotely condoned the use of terror tactics or human butchery.

It's is simply NOT acceptable to stoop to that level.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join