It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Cameron is he a mason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Upon entering the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, on March 23rd, 1998, James Cameron will become instated as a 33rd Degree Mason. The outcome of the Oscars will determine which side James Cameron is being influenced by in Freemasonry, the Law of One faction or the Sons of Belial and the "consortium".

mindcontrolforums.com...

In 1993 Cameron began doing research for a future project called �Titanic� which would fit into this pattern of mind-control and Masonic symbolism.

www.mansue.com...

id like some replys on what you think of this hope you find it intersting anyway

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks good posting.

I am familiar with the Consortium and I have mentioned it here before. Do a search. This is not well known as of yet.

The law of one is the good guys but they have their faults too in that they think that the upcoming conflicts and destruction can be avoided and frankly I cannot see it.

It does not surprise me in the least that Cameron is a mason and I find it interesting that he has been so low profile after Titanic when he would normally be seen everywhere don't you think?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
NM

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I didn't read any of the links but, is this "Law of One" faction, what Samael Aun Weor would refer to as The "White" Lodge; and the "Sons of Belial" faction what he would call The "Black" Lodge???

ONE

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It does not surprise me in the least that Cameron is a mason and I find it interesting that he has been so low profile after Titanic when he would normally be seen everywhere don't you think?

He spent a number of years going back to the titanic to do a documentary on it in the latest technology, IMAX. About 5 years I think. Then he has been developing this new film based on a japanese anime, but he wanted the characters in it to be CGI and he wanted it to look REAL, so he waited for technology to catch up as he often has done in the past.
I think he has finally given up on waiting and moved on to new projects now, which includes a possible alien sequel with Ridley Scott which would be cool.
Oh yeah...he also produced Solaris, so actually he's been very busy.

If you look at his filmography you'll see that he's such a perfectionist he spends a number of years developing pictures after he's just finished one. This behaviour has always been the same and has made him unpopular with actors, it is not unusual that you haven't seen him about in a while. It is something he has always done, a bit like Kubrick.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh...and if you look at the themes in most of his films, you'll see that he's quite anti-corporation, anti-war and anti-elite...

I think this one's a bit out there.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A mason is a mason meaning whether of the light or dark they prefer to control things in the background. Not what people of most faiths would consider the highest example.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A mason is a mason meaning whether of the light or dark they prefer to control things in the background. Not what people of most faiths would consider the highest example.

Well either way those articles are full of sh*t, if you'd read any interviews with this guy or watched the themes in his movies, you'd know he's not any of the things that you have mentioned. You have also once again based it on absolutely nothing, just assumption.

"James Cameron is a Mason", everytime I say it I laugh out loud.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Read about his background, someone like him should never have become a famous movie director, the odds are nearly impossible.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Read about his background, someone like him should never have become a famous movie director, the odds are nearly impossible.

WHAT??? Then please explain to me how one becomes a famous film director? Oh, and please explain his background to me as I know alot about that myself...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No I'm not in the mood actually. You can research it yourself if you like.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No I'm not in the mood actually. You can research it yourself if you like.

I don't have to, I've read and know all about his background and how he got into the film business. I want to know if YOU know, because frankly I think you're lying. You've based this as usual on absolutely nothing.
I bet you haven't read more than those horse sh*t articles at the top.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
is this supposed to be interesting???

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
is this supposed to be interesting???

You've got me....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nada,

what is wrong with you man?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
sorry about being sarcastic just having a bad day

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Nada,

what is wrong with you man?

There's nothing wrong with me, how do you mean?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
sorry about being sarcastic just having a bad day

That's alright man, it was a valid point.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
yeah but I shouldnt take out my anger on other people its not there fault

join