It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean Military Admits: UFOs Exist!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
When an advanced, civilized country such as Chile officially comes clean about it's knowledge of UFOs, how much longer until other countries follow suit?

more info

www.tcgnews.com

Mod Edit: caps

[edit on 2/9/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Straight off digg, I come here to check. Low and behold...

I think it a very interesting article, especially the bit about Valdes, which I had never previously heard of. Has that case been discussed in the past here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I go to that site and get...

"Test" on a blank web page. I don't know anything about that news site, if it's real or not, so to see "Test" makes me thing something is up.

I remember a buddy sending me an email from a news site that he was blown away by a story of midgets being fed to lions, only to find out that the site was a parody prank!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It probably them testing the page because it got flooded.
normally when you want to see if something working you echo it out and say test. so im assuming they are doing something with their server to handle the traffic...

i really hope this starts a chain of events that tells the word hey we're not alone. grow up and get over it.

so many people might stop fighting for their god.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When I copy/paste the stated URL, I just get "test." That is in fact, the whole page source.

Oh, and here's a better way to post a link

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What's the "test"? To get people's IP addresses?

The Registrant of "tcgnews.com" uses an email address from a domain called "godhammer.com"

It's a mythology website. So again, what's this "test" you are leading us to?

Not cool.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
THis site was working roughly about am 1 hr ago, i would say its flooded, or somethign is up.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think we are gonna be seeing some ginormous, absolutely mind boggling announcements soon...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The site went down because of something known as the "Digg effect". When a website link hits the front page of Digg.com millions of people start checking it out all at once, and if your server is not up to the task it's going down.

Digg is also a great way to help spread news, so everyone should create an account and help Digg (promote) these stories. This story for example can be found here:
digg.com...

[edit on 8-2-2007 by MiahX]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Does any1 have a link for the video of the navy chasing the UFO or a link for the Conference video? It's about time that one country has the fortitude to admit the TRUTH!!!

"The Truth Is Out There" as we will soon find out,cant wait to see that video.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by openmind15
Does any1 have a link for the video of the navy chasing the UFO or a link for the Conference video? It's about time that one country has the fortitude to admit the TRUTH!!!

As far as I know, Chile, Mexico, China, and France have admitted the truth.
May have missed one... cant remember.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
you mentioned france....got a link or some more info about this. i know that they wanted to say the truth about ufo's on their space agenycy website (cnes.fr)....but i heard nothing so far...or did i missed something?

hope you can help me out with this.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

France decided to release their UFO archive, i don't think they ever admitted that UFO's were real structural craft.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

They haven't so much admitted the truth as released some vague files that don't help any well-intentioned investigation.

I like the testimony given at this meeting, but I would like to see the pictures and other info from the conference. Why won't they release the pictures???

More needs to be done.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well ((EDITED: some of the the Skpetics)) always say they will believe it when government officials come foward well here is that time...

Now these skeptics are trapped in a corner and can only accept that there are indeed unidentified flying objects all around us.

This is a good day for ATS.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Well the ''Skpetics'' always say they will believe it when government officials come foward well here is that time...

Now the skeptics are trapped in a corner and can only accept that there are indeed ufo's all around us.

This is a good day for ATS.

I don't need to wait for the government to come forward for tell us that something is going wrong.

This case, like so many, is disappointing because it doesn't tell us anything we already know.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic

I don't need to wait for the government to come forward for tell us that something is going wrong.

This case, like so many, is disappointing because it doesn't tell us anything we already know.

Then why do you feel what i said was for you?

I was talking about the people who says they will only believe it when government officials admits it well here it is.

Edited: i guess i said it wrong, i didn't mean all the skeptics waits for government officials to admit it.

So i edited my previous post, sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

France decided to release their UFO archive, i don't think they ever admitted that UFO's were real structural craft.

The 'COMETA' Report essentially established that UFOs were real. To say that much is not really that big a deal, its the obvious conclusion for anyone who has looked into the matter seriously.

In this report, COMETA studies severalFrench and foreign UFO cases.
Very well documented, these sightings are often supported by traces on the ground and/or tracks confirmed on radar. Are these terrestrial crafts? In some cases, perhaps. Are we in the prescence of non-terrestrial craft? This hypothesis cannot be ruled out. If it were to prove correct, it would be loaded with consequences for Defense.

Cometa Report

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Disclosure by U.S.A China Russia UK India and such will never ever Disclose the truth on U.F.O's

For the simple reason that if they did it would show there people that they Have been lying to them for a long time and in turn shows that their Goverment are not Trustworthy

This would be an Extreamly Negetive thing for a goverment to do.

I would hope they do someday, But I know they wont for reason above.

(IMO)

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by Togetic

Then why do you feel what i said was for you?

I was talking about the people who says they will only believe it when government officials admits it well here it is.

Edited: i guess i said it wrong, i didn't mean all the skeptics waits for government officials to admit it.

So i edited my previous post, sorry.

Gotcha, no problem. I tend to think of them as "debunkers," the ones who think that no matter what UFO's don't exist, and use any equally speculative excuse to say that they don't.

I'm sorry if I took it too personally.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join