It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Canadian banking scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I saw america freedom to fascism and realized that Canada most likely had something similar going on. We all remember that stupid jerk Brian Mulroney. Before him our charter banks (non-government owned) had a return rate of 8%. He changed that to 0%, essentially giving them the power to create money. Also check out the Annual Financial Report of the Government of Canada, which states this year had a 13.2 billion dollar surplus. Think about that
mindprod.com...

www.fin.gc.ca...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Good post my CA brother. I've seen the same documentary on the Federal Reserve, and I was presuming that Canadians were just as likely to have been stiffed.

Not sure on the validity of this guy's sources (I don't have time to check...maybe one day). All I know is he's tracking incoming IP's though...I guess I'll have to reset mine later.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have to admit that I have heard about that a few times, but never really looked into it. I know we have some Canadian members who are far more conversant on that subject, maybe one of them can shed some more light?

BattleofBatoche, I'm thinking of you.....

join