It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Do you People Believe?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

You're an very arrogant person. It is very clear to me now that any further discussion with the likes of you is pointless. I don't like you. Good day.

Dont worry Vlad I was not trying to be arrogant, just trying to help.
You may not like me but I forgive you and love you for all have reason for what they do and say.

Thank you whatyounow, Vlad did not offend only concerned me.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Is there a GOD?

There is no such thing as a higher power other wise known as god. The same goes for an afterlife and your soul.

If No What do you believe?

I believe in bettering myself and improving on the things I do everyday.

Are we just going to go poof?

Nope not unless the Sun goes Supernova on us.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Believe is a strange road to discovery. It is true that what we believe changes as we evolve down the path on our journey..What do they say, Its not the end result but the journey that makes it worth it..

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Royal76
Queenanne did you change you avatar because he figured it??????

No...he didn't figure it out - i think i even explained it but yet it wasn't understood - or at least it doesn't seem to be since there are still guesses. But when i created it, i did it with intent and purpose and so i had it formed before instead of after the effects it should bring into being-ness.

It is not old allegory but brand new fresh allegory. Right out of the oven of my newly enem-ized mind.

At any rate, i changed it for the same reason i always change avatars....completed purpose...new task to accomplish.

They are more than just pretty pictures.

I know you explained it to me queenannie38. I was trying to help you figure out there was more to what you drew than you first thought! I wasnt just pulling this sh!t out of my ass. You may not have known it but you drew the Sacred Cenote. We all have a piece of the puzzle do we not? The Magick is not what you thought...it is what it is.

What do I believe? Nothing...

[edit on 14-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I know you explained it to me queenannie38.

i explained the symbology - my intentions. that's all i can know about it.

I was trying to help you figure out there was more to what you drew than you first thought!

i know that - that is the whole idea - to bring forth what is hidden. but i don't know it perhaps, just how to draw it out

I wasnt just pulling this sh!t out of my ass.
How do you know it was you that was pulling?

You may not have known it but you drew the Sacred Cenote.

i had never even heard of that. i don't think i drew it but maybe signed it.
there is more to it than that, though - Yucatan is not a surprise because that is one of the three places for the records. that is the south americano/mexican tie-in to this vision

We all have a piece of the puzzle do we not?

Well of course and we all have our proper job.
but the keys to the right paw of the sphinx are not scattered around but all together on one Ring.

The Magick is not what you thought...it is what it is.

I know that it is what it is.
That is the case for all that is.

don't you see that jealousy makes me draw away?
and suspect your very motivation?
i don't want to but jealousy makes us all little kids
that was the cause of
Cain killing Abel
Inca slaying Bela

i believe jealousy is not a team player

Now, why do you say i drew the cenote? You are speaking of the caverns down in Yucatan, right? How did my avatar remind you of that? Just the cats or something else?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Your scaring off the straights....I do understand the inward journey to enlightenment in finding out what you believe.

After that journey is over...Ok that is not fair..Because all inward journeys only end when you die...But right now..At this point in your journey...what do you believe now..

Lonegunnman, I like that Avatar the best of the two, I have seen.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Royal76]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join