It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info On new David Sereda UFO Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"From Here to Andromeda" is going to be David Sereda's best film ever. It is being shot in High Definition and will blow your mind! The real UFO Footage from Michael Lee Hill's Lake Erie sightings will be featured and analyzed in the film. See it on the big Screen!

Synopsis:

The film starts with the possibility that humanity may not surive due to Global Warming, an ensuing Ice Age or Mass Extinction. Al Gore's movie, "The Inconvenient Truth," has swept the world with the realization that Global Warming may destroy us all. The question is why doesn't humanity have the will to live with Sustainable technologies: Solar, Wind, Helium-3 Fusion and beat Global Warming? Why are the Oil Comapnies holding us hostage? Why don't we want to survive?

David Sereda, his Fiance, Crystal, and their dog Nuala go on a jounrey to find out how to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy 2.2 million light years away to finds a new home for humanity. They explore Sustainability, UFOs, space propulsion theory, spirituality, and human ethics on their journey to finding out how to solve the greatest riddle in the universe: How can you travel faster than the speed of light and go anywhere in the universe you want to in minutes? How do we prove Einstein wrong? It's nearly impossible. Find out why so many UFOs are suddenly appearing all over the world. Are they here to teach us? Are they here to help humanity make a quantum leap? Find out how to solve the greatest enigma humanity is challenged with!

Release Date : April 15, 2007
WWW.DavidSereda.blogspot.com

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Is it more of a fictional work, or a documentary? Sereda is one bright dude, so it should be good.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
sweet. hmmm a new home awaits us in andromeda i dont think its smart to add something like that , im also wondering about the whole documentary or fiction thing. thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i cant wait to see this new film and i really want to see that O'hare UFO footage Dan Aykroyd has in his back pocket.good stuff man!!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ive been following David's work for a while now and have started reading his earlier book "Face to Face with jesus". He is a very intellectual man and also very spiritual but I have some concerns over some of his claims.

Helium 3 was his little pet project and he claims the research never got the proper funding to see it through to a final working product. Can anyone confirm any of his claims ? because if he is the real deal then someone like him could have a greater impact on discolsure than Greer or any of the older generation as its my opinion they lack the insight to bring this subject onto the front page. If it is true then its the biggest story "ever" encompassing the whole of human history.

I hope that he is sincere and not just out to make a buck because the last thing this field needs is another snake oil salesman!.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This movie is like nothing I have ever seen, David had outdone hilmself, Is shot in Hi-Def, The clarity of the video image is mind blowing it looks like you are watch a Steven Spielberg movie or something. And it's shot in a very cool artsy X-files kinda way, It is a Documentary but there are cool artistic segments setting up each portion of the film, I am working on a list of the people who are involved/interviewed in this film, for the web site. Wait until you see all the people you are involved. I'll post the info here.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I saw your clip on the Dan Aykroyd Unplugged DVD last night, nice!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiahX
I saw your clip on the Dan Aykroyd Unplugged DVD last night, nice!

Cool, That is some crazy footage itself :-)

new topics

top topics

join