It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the best way to pick up a woman?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In any situation, you hold a rag up to the girl's face and ask her if it smells like chloroform.

If she passes out it means she wants to go home with you.

Never fails.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
if you want to pick up a woman its simple
first rule
remember if she doesnt say "no" then its a yes no matter what the excuse is
second rule
when u ask a girl look her in the eyes dont blink and tell her can i take you to a movie or whatever u do but works for you
Third
if she says she is busy ask her when is she not busy
fourth
dont be a wimp so only ask her once and then let her worry about you not asking again and the next time you see her you can say hi but dont ask her out
fifth
this is your third encounter so this time you can ask her if next friday is good for her this time you should get a yes or no because she will know that if she says some bs you wont ask again for a while

this sounds harsh but its just a game to get them interested in you women like guys that have some personality you know. and i'm sure theres some ats femes here that are reading this and you know it is how it is

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I know the WRONG way to pick up a woman and that's to get completely rat-arsed (drunk) and then talking to her! I learnt that lesson the very hard way!

Reading her body language is a good way to know how she feels towards you. For example, if she touches her hair, she's into you. If you are sat down with her and her legs are crossed towards you, she's into you!

Just ask questions about herself and LISTEN to her answers.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by xeroxed88]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ask her if she knows the difference between Ro-mance and Ro-hypnol, if she doesn't, ask her what she's drinking *plink* *plink*

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
if she touches her hair, she's into you.

or she has a hair in her face and she is simply fixing it.

Originally posted by xeroxed88
If you are sat down with her and her legs are crossed towards you, she's into you!

if you're sitting with her and her legs are crossed away from you, she would either be facing away from you or really flexible.

if she's facing away from you, well, she ain't interested.

if she's really flexible, well, try to contain your excitement and let the smooth talking begin.

some serious body language tipoffs:

if she rubs her left cheek with her right hand, no thumb usage, she is going to bed you down, no matter what you do or say.

if she throws the thumb into the cheek rub, run for the hills. she is a dirty woman who bathes once a month and has a stack of body parts in her kitchen, waiting to be boiled and eaten.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
I am a poor, old, ugly dog - and still I have never been without the company of a beautiful woman. A good attitude, some charm, and some genuine respect will get a woman's attention every time.

Some good points there but I picked this one out since Daniel Craig does it. Heh well he's not the most good looking of men, but what he lacks in looks he makes up for with personality and presentation. The voice, confidence and stature, standing straight not slouched.

At the end of it personality is the surefire winner. If you're good looking it'll only 'tantalise' them for a shortwhile until they become bored with it and find another pretty face. Unless you can keep them captivated with a good personality. Make them laugh, talk about all sorts, especially them, what do they do? What do they like to do?

Btw Daniel Craig is an actor I know but he can present himself in a way which women like. Also still being himself. Just bring out your personality.

Hope this babble helps.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I find the best way to pick up women is to bend at the knees and straighten the back use your arms to grasp around the waist and lift with the legs. HAPPY PICKING UP

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Some here might think that I was being facetious when I said my pickup line is..."hey, are you the one they said smells like a goat"

There is a moment when the lady stares at you in stunned silence.

Quickly follow with "did I say goat, I meant rose"

The lady then snaps to the fact that what she has in front of her is smartass, funloving, humorous, self confident, rogue that has just hit on her
with the cleverest thing she has heard all nite. This technique is best used in bars and beer joints. Never use it in a bookstore or other places where normal people hang out.

Warning: use this technique with utmost caution!! Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Everybody loves a good smartass. I was raised by a clan of them.

It seems that the best way is to show confidence and act like you could care less if they said yes or not. That what has worked for me in the past.
I had a girl come knock on my dorm room because I stopped trying to ask her out, as if I didn't care one way or another.

Sunsetspawn
Funny, but why do I feel like I'm going to hell just for reading it.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
so true....i dont know whats up with girls these days.....i stoped caryng and show attencion( a girl thats my friend even told me that),took care of me too look more good,and they just started stomping^^
now im going to the shops tomorow to get a haircut like rkelly,some tshirt and some cheap chain....couse i like chains^^

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I like these kinds of threads. Millerman, You have it right, you beat me to it. There are other posters who as well made some valid points. One thing that every guy has to know is that pick up lines do not work. Women know that you are trying to get in there pants, they just don't like it when you are obvious about it. Whaaa to you too. That line, well not line but conversation starter, is a very good one. You don't have to explain yourself, because if you are smart, you get that at the spot. One thing though. I would keep going with it, let her get mad a little, let her feel something. After talking to her and giving her your story of where you heard about this girl that smells like a goat, you wont have to explain yourself, because if you do it like a real smart ass, and a smile at the same time, she'll know, and you probably won't come back to that anyway because you already did the hard part, approaching her. The reason this works is because you are making her feel something, in this case it be anger with confusion, followed by laughter and "good feelings".

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i like these treaths also very cool^^
one thing that matters is to have confidence[:
to act like u DONT CARE....i repeat act liek u dont care like u have 1000 of her at home...and one more thing DEPENDS ON THE GIRL
some girls like players some girls like guiz that are shy
u need just two things
to be atleast a little attractive to her
and to make her laught and to make her feel good
thats ti amigo!!^^

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
so true....i dont know whats up with girls these days.....i stoped caryng and show attencion( a girl thats my friend even told me that),took care of me too look more good,and they just started stomping^^
now im going to the shops tomorow to get a haircut like rkelly,some tshirt and some cheap chain....couse i like chains^^

I'm assuming you are quite young, so I'm going to go easy on you. However, "I stopped caring" and "I'm going to the shops tomorrow to get a haircut." You've just shot yourself in the foot, my friend. I thought you said you don't care what girls think of you, yet you're getting a hair cut? Ok...

Also, you, and everybody else must care about what they think of you otherwise you/they/etc., wouldn't be trying to pull them! I mean, you wouldn't go up to talk to some girl if you blatantly knew they thought you were a complete arse, right?

Edit: I just re-read your post and I noticed the word "chains" and the name "R.Kelly", so I'm assuming you are young, in which case my point still stands, or you are taking the biscuit, in which case my point can be ignored.

Sorry if that's abit harsh, I don't mean to sound rude, if I do sound rude, but it's true.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by xeroxed88]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a). I can't imagine I'm really doing this, but I have this feeling that if I don't talk to you right now, I'll always wonder what would have happened, and always regret the opportunity I missed. Your friends will be back in just a minute, and it'll be really awkward for me to try to talk to you in front of all of them. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but you have the most electifying eyes I've ever seen. There's no way we can get to know each other in this meat market, and I don't want to ask you to ditch your friends. Would you meet me for lunch tomorrow at (suitable place)? I'll buy, or we can go dutch or whatever. Please meet me there at 11 a.m. and . . . oops here come your friends, see ya.

b). Just my luck that when I meet a girl that seems really interesting, it's in one of these loud singles' bars where you have to shout to be heard. I'd love to spend some time talking with you somewhere that we could hold a conversation. Why don't you come have brunch with me tomorrow? Meet me at ___(suitable place)____ at 11, o.k.?

c). It's really loud in here, I'm just about to go get a cup of coffee somewhere. Wanna come?

d). Should I call you for breakfast . . . or just nudge you?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hehe nice lines strangecraft, but I find in loud dance clubs it usually goes more like this:

Me: Hi blablablabla
Her: What? blablablabla
Me: WHAT? blablabla want to go someplace more quiet where we can talk?
Her: [touching my shoulder] blablablabla
Me: ahh, blablablabla [stroking her back and neck and kissing her neck]
etc...

In other words, body language is EVERYTHING in loud clubs. It's almost impossible to have a proper conversation - and the women don't really care what you have to say anyway. They are there to drink and dance and show off and goof around and party, and they need CONSTANT CONSTANT stimulation and excitement or they get bored and wander off.... so conversations don't really cut it....

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well I don't pick up women, women pick up me

I play hard to get, tease, and all and women want me EVEN MORE! That's how I do it! All the hotties walk up in da club, all da guys are all droolin and on her and stuff, I'm just sittin' there like a king and actin like she ain't all that, and when that happen, girls go CRAZY!

If you gonna walk up to her, say "hi, how you doing, my name's #$%$#, can I buy you a drink? and that's that, and if da women give you any bs at ANYTIME, be a REAL man and get da hell outta there, lol

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why would you want to waste your $$$ on buying them drinks? So they can use you to get free drinks but still possibly not go home with you at the end of the night?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
While we're on the subject of dance clubs....

One thing that women like to do that I can't stand is when they start fights between guys!

Like a woman will agree to meet me at a certain place, and I'll show up and she has some goof BF with her! So it's like "Oh great, now if I want to party with her I'll have to punch out this guy and start this whole war with him..... F that!"

NO woman is worth getting killed over.... (unless she's your wife or the mother of your children or something)

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Why would you want to waste your $$$ on buying them drinks? So they can use you to get free drinks but still possibly not go home with you at the end of the night?

well I'm kind enough to buy anyone a drink with whome I'm having a conversation with

Ain't nothin' to a boss

top topics

<< 1   >>

join