It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Apparition

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I imagine you cant get a hold of the 911 recording can you? Doubt it would really provide any more information, but it might be interesting to listen to again, maybe something you missed? maybe an EVP...who knows. Outside of the land research or research into the parents of the kids i cant suggest anything else...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I imagine you cant get a hold of the 911 recording can you? Doubt it would really provide any more information, but it might be interesting to listen to again, maybe something you missed? maybe an EVP...who knows.

Good idea! I would imagine that with all the other disturbances going on, there could be a very real chance of an EVP showing up on the 911 tape. I would love to hear a copy of that myself, though 911 tapes are notoriously crappy. I would be something to hear the crashes and footsteps if they showed up.

Originally posted by Unrealised
Through the ages of 11 to 13 I used to wake up at night to a black cloaked figure, about 3 feet high. It didn't ever give any clues as to its' gender, but I knew it was male. *snip*

Wow, that story just gave me goosebumps! Glad it's daytime.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So you say the shadow had no arms?Just a head and torso,very odd.It must have had some form of legs though.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I believe it was mentioned that the figure was robed. mkaing out extremities would be difficult, especially at night.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Dark matter

anti-matter

anti-christ

each of us has one

do you fear or do you accept?

it is the turning point of all mankind

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Dark matter

anti-matter

anti-christ

each of us has one

do you fear or do you accept?

it is the turning point of all mankind

You have caught my attention.

I believe that I am being attacked day by day by an entity that has a grip on my world.

So when you said 'fear' or 'accept' what exactly did you mean?

I have spent the last 4-5 years as a 'Satanist' (even though I hate the term) but have only started to realize the follies of my ways after my mother died before Christmas.

So, is it fearing the antichrist and what it can do? Is it accepting that it exists, or is it accepting it as your god?

Please elaborate.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I had what some of the other have had, a figure about 6-7 feet tall stand at the foot of my bed one night at my cousins house when I was about 12. It stood there for about 30 mins and then just walked away and back up the stairs. One thing to mention is I heard phsical noise like the one you encountered. I heard it walking down the stairs and opening the basement door and everything. I then walked to the foot of my bed.

My cousins saw the same figure about a month before, but they did not wake up when I saw it. It was completed dressed in black when I saw it and they said when they saw it, it also had a black pointed hat. They saw it better than I did. It acutually was swinging their bedroom door open and shut when they saw it. They started screaming and one of my cousins even though he was only about 10 started saying something like in the name of Jesus I command you leave and it left.

I just hid under the covers and I knew it was there but I was frozen or something. Something just told me to stay still and not do anything unless it did something. But it just stood at the foot of my bed and evertually walked away.

I think you should research Shadow People. I have link below about them. I would get your Tarot cards read, that could shed some "light" on the subject. I wouldn't bother any neighbors, that could create problems in this day and age.

Best of luck.

www.shadows.ufo2u.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A Satanist that has something attached to him, a person that witnessed the power of God but instead suggests tarot cards.

What do you think this is telling you?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Maybe they were using an Ouija board? The intenseness of kids that age tend to amplify the opening they create; all sorts of apparitions are reported and also many close calls. I remember my two older sisters and a friend playing with one when I was about 8 and they claimed a witch came through. They had the name, how she died etc. and the room turned icy and they said that their hands were thrown off the piece that moved around the board with your fingertips on it, they felt fingers pinching them and that their friend went into sort of a fugue state for awhile.

After this they came and pulled me out of my room to witness it. For two or three questions all it would say was that they were going to die, that she was going to kill them. I thought that they were playing a joke so I asked to put my fingers on the letter finder. It threw my fingers off for two or three times and I got angry, I mean no one could threaten my sisters except me and if they did they were gonna have to deal with me. I got really focused and then the messages changed drastically, “Say your prayers every night.” And then it started to spell out the Lord’s prayer. When I asked who was there the answer was “sentinels”. They said they had chased off the spirit that had been coming through the opening created by the board and told us that it was like a doorway and not to do this anymore.

My thoughts on what happened with those children that night and the black entity you saw was the result of them playing with something that they shouldn’t have and it got out of control. Personally I think the stores should stop selling that “game”.

STM

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You hit it right on the head STM!

That "game" is notorious for causing these situations and I am with you that it should be stripped from shelves.

I am glad to see someone that feels as strongly as I do on the subject.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There are so many skeptics and I am always on the fence thinking but what if it's true........Is it possible that damned game is the reason paranormal activity is so high these days?People opening doorways every where and not bothering to close them or they simply can't close them?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have a friend who was one of those rare officers who had special dispensation to investigate the occult. He was a Police Officer for the Lowell Massachusetts police department.

He had to deal with Souhteast Asian, Carribean, and American practicioners of such arts as Santa Ria. The gist of what I got is that occult crimes are fairly common enough, just most crimes can be solved with the exclusion of occult overtones, so it rarely gets meaty at trial. However what the officer's have to see is pretty whacky.

My friend is a real A-type personality, so I don't know what he believes exactly, but there isn't much he wouldn't approach as a sceptic first, with an open mind for his job.

Many police officers are A-type, I just have a lot of respect for this guy because of, even in his profession he isn't afraid to be an investigator of the supra-normal.

Thanks,

-ADHD

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ADHD,

Has your friend encountered anything that he just couldn't find an explanation for? Either something he saw or an investigation that turned out to be beyond explanation?

IMO very few incidents are beyond explanation but on rare occasion you get something like the OP is describing.

Speaking of the OP, where is he? Wasn't he supposed to report back? I hope we weren't just had.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just to say I'm as certain as I can be that in no way is Vallhas Butler an attention seeking fake.
Look at his other posts: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Very few are on the paranormal section, and those which are tend to be straight forward contributions (not “by the way I spoke to Jesus the other day who told me he really died in a UFO air crash” type thing).
Normally when you see a fake they cannot resist telling you their conversations with God almighty, the voices in their head, or corpses they’re sure look through their window when they take their socks of late at night.

Add to that and Vallhas Butler has dealt quite well with ATS cross examination from just about anyone whose viewed this thread so far; and this is in spite of writing a fair amount of text (which he could probably be easily tripped up on) (if he was fake).

P.S Vallhas Butler: Try and use one shot next time, but then again scum is scum.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm not saying he is a fake, I'm saying that the kids were probably messing around with something they shouldn't be. It is something that is going on in every country, state, and neighborhood with the use of the "game" which is a doorway for whatever warped, twisted spirit out there feels an inclination (think about the pervs) getting a call for communication and a glad welcome. I've heard many similar stories to his, it's nothing new.

STM

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
STM,

I believe that post was directed at me. I don't know the OP's reputation and quite frankly I didn't really say anything all that damning.

Apparently he is an upstanding member with a great track record. That's fine, I just would love to see him come back and continue this thread when he has the time.

No offense meant.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
You have caught my attention.

I believe that I am being attacked day by day by an entity that has a grip on my world.

Only because that is part of you which you are not accepting as part of you.
We are all composed of the very same thing of which the universe is composed of. We are integrally of the same fabric as our environment.
We are: light (the visible) and dark matter (the dark half)

The dark part of our one soul feels malignant at worst and coldly indifferent at best ONLY BECAUSE that is its nature according to the laws that govern creation which are the laws of physics (both discovered and undiscovered as of yet).

The light is the +
and
the dark is the -
our mind must be neutral (a neutron, a neutrino)
and so we must accept our binary self as just one self
to achieve the balance which allows us to lose all fear and see the unseen

So when you said 'fear' or 'accept' what exactly did you mean?

Well, fear is the opposite of accept. To accept is to not fear anything about that which you accept. Acceptance in such a complete fashion is perfected love.
'Perfect love casts out fear.'

I have spent the last 4-5 years as a 'Satanist' (even though I hate the term) but have only started to realize the follies of my ways after my mother died before Christmas.

What do you mean, exactly?
What is 'satanist' in your experience?

So, is it fearing the antichrist and what it can do? Is it accepting that it exists, or is it accepting it as your god?

Christ/Anti-Christ are two halves of ONE whole. in the individual it is ONE whole soul...on the level of God, it is ONE God.

Satan is the dark and wrathful side of God to some...to others the one who tempts toward what we (falsely) consider to be taboo...either way, Satan's job is both jail warden and then lastly liberator.

S ecret
A gen T
m AN

It is maybe better described as 'making peace with one's self.'

I would not say these things unless confident from my own experience and situation right now. it is best to know one's self as a binary creature, NOT one entrapped in dualism.

Duality = constant battle
Binary = at-one-ment & peace

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
To All-

I am back. I have been out of the loop lately and unable to attend to your writings.

For those of you standing up for me...thanks. I was getting a little frustrated and tired of defending myself when all I want is discussion and input on this incident.

Also, unless there is another Valhallas Butler or has been one in the past, I have not posted elsewhere on this site. I tried the link but could not identify where it was leading.

As for the girls "messing around" , I have often thought that myself. Perhaps they were using a ouija board. I don't know if I believe those will bring bad things (although I have checked out the many posting on ATS over them) but is possible. I'm not in a postion to say anything is impossible at this point.

If I did not answer your post, give me some time, I need to finish reading the ones I missed while "out of the loop"

I am working on the follow ups and will keep you informed as they come up....

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hey there,It's nice to have you back,Any further information you find out will be highly interesting!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Were the children allowed access to a TV prior to the incident? Where they watching any particular films?

The fact that several witnesses observed the 'suspect' is interesting, although the lack of light and unfamiliarity with the building cast doubt in my mind, on whether anyone could have hidden themselves away or made their escape.

I'd also like to compliment your open-mindedness on this issue.

I have personally witnessed a shadow person. In fact three of us witnessed 'him' about 20 years ago. He had no features other than the shape of what I thought was a male figure, a boy, and eyes that reflected in the moonlight. He lay there a few seconds on a sideboard swinging his legs looking at one of the witnesses, after which I turned away and went back to sleep because I was petrified beyond belief. Two other witnesses testified their version of events the next day before I even uttered a word.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join