It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians catch alien… and eat it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Do you guys realise you are losing anyone with any credentials because of this kinda BS?

It is simple.

If you don't agree with the topic of the thread, don't reply to it.

No need to call it BS.

It may very well be, but who are you to judge?

If you look at the original post here, apparently the original poster posted what he thought to be a valid news story.

Sorry to say it is sourced from Pravda, Russia's equivalent to Weekly World News.

Sensationalism at it's best. (Or worst)

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Do you guys realise you are losing anyone with any credentials because of this kinda BS?

Seriously. I have been making a very large effort, but anything that is remotely logical is thrown out or ignored.

Youre about to lose the umpteenth scientist but hey I guess thats the idea for a few of you. In fact I know it is.

are you complaining about the ensuing comedic relief over the initial post or are you complaining about the initial post being nonsense and that is what is driving people away from the real issues?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Youre about to lose the umpteenth scientist but hey I guess thats the idea for a few of you. In fact I know it is.

We're sorry. We'll be good.

>throws eraser at seenitall's head and runs away<

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
People, I'm 100% positive I have seen this video before, but it was a completely different story that went along with it.

It took place in Thailand or some place in that region and a bunch of people thought it was some boy who was cursed or something. While I was at school today I searched for that story but I couldn't find it. I'll keep searching now.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Okay, this is the best I can find.

www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately it doesn't give the location but I remember a thread on some forum about this a while back possibly Unexplained Mysteries, and I believe it linked to this video.

EDIT: Okay the language in the video is Arabic its a prayer from the Quran. So it must take place in the middle east or a Muslim country so that doesn't rule out Malaysia.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Kacen]

<< 1  2   >>

join