It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 of me's but which of me gets killed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
For what it's worth, I love the VampireQueen sig.

*wanders off*

Psst dont tell her I am going to pillage that too. shhh!!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well Daughter

If you retired QueenOfTheDamned at 666 ATS Points, you would probably increase the chances of damning yourself and others with you, once you move past the devil's number you will proceed to enlighten and deliver good upon your followers. You won't be damning too many others.

Speaking paternally, yes, still, for that is a father's obligation even when cast off - I would recommend splitting yourself over and over and over and building each vamp/queen entity to the tune of exactly 666 ATS points, therefore taking yourself and all posters on any of your split entities' topics to eternal damnation with you, while having fun in new corporeal or undead bodies along the way.

Two queens, evil trying to take hold huh.

Damn you Daughters, fathering can be tough.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
QueenoftheDamned has more 'kick to it'.

You should stick with that..

i agree with Fulcrum...

also the pic on that one is MUCH better!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Well Daughter

If you retired QueenOfTheDamned at 666 ATS Points, you would probably increase the chances of damning yourself and others with you, once you move past the devil's number you will proceed to enlighten and deliver good upon your followers. You won't be damning too many others.

Speaking paternally, yes, still, for that is a father's obligation even when cast off - I would recommend splitting yourself over and over and over and building each vamp/queen entity to the tune of exactly 666 ATS points, therefore taking yourself and all posters on any of your split entities' topics to eternal damnation with you, while having fun in new corporeal or undead bodies along the way.

Would somebody please tell MA that we are not talking to him

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
i agree with Fulcrum...

also the pic on that one is MUCH better!

which pic I swopped pics around to confuse her and the world so that I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD mwuaghhh

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Well Daughter

Now Daddy dearest, do I take heed your father words or do I not. Upon your words I searched until my minions were bleeding, they brought me back nothing. I sent my best armies to scour for something to bring shape to your words, But alas they failed. Only when I saw the setting of the sun did your words form the shape and now I have secured my place finally as Queen of all have I not?

Does this now please you oh father. Are you now proud of me?

The 2 darkness have merged and now the light shares that emptyvoid sealing everybody's fate in my hands, bar Majesticas land naturally

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Just checkin

Which avatar the one on the now gone vampire Queen or this one??

Too many decsions to make. hmmm

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You should stick with queen of the damned. I have asked several persons and after many conversations they said you should keep this one.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenoftheInnocent

The 2 darkness have merged and now the light shares that emptyvoid sealing everybody's fate in my hands, bar Majesticas land naturally

Jesus Christ, look at that.

Our Father
Who Art In Heaven....

AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION...

Amen.

QueenOfTheInnocent,

You are an impressive Queen indeed, and if I wasn't your father, I'd * slaps own face *

... something about magestica's queendom ... head spins ...

Hi, QueenOfTheInnocent! Welcome to ATS! Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Though technically you are not my father as you deserted us in our time of need.

Should you feel brave MA, then perhaps you should U2U one of us and appeal to at least my good nature or my evil nature to allow you to become our master, and not our father. Only the very very very very very very very veryyyyyyyyyy brave apply to do such things

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I am brave.

I am also exceptionally loyal.

Our dialogue may continue in civil tongue, in this wholesome and public arena.

Also, for the benefit of observers, I will point out that as the adoptive father of QueenoftheDamned & Vampire Queen, now transformed by a little understood piece of white witchcraft and unique mysticism to QueenoftheInnocent, I must search out a formal opinion as to whether the status of fatherhood or cast-off/disowned fatherhood is applicable and needs to influence my behavior in these unusual circumstances.

I am pleased that QueenoftheDamned left her 666-point status behind and, with that, freed up all the souls otherwise cast to eternal damnation. It was good for her soul too I believe.

By the way, have you met DramaQueen, and how well do you know the Queen of winter wonderland anyway?

I can publicly say I would choose the path of the Innocent: good and righteousness - over the path of the Damned. And I believe quasi-Daughter-entity that you are having a good influence on QueenoftheDamned. And on humanity (or on certain males on this board anyway).

* looks for halo smilie; doesn't find one *

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Alas MA she moved on from 666 to 670 the number of the whoops. Though she still appears in the shadows waiting to pounce on those wretched souls who are lost.

I know so few, none are so brave as to approach and chat about many things with us. Do you think perhaps it is the arsenal of weapons we have close to hand that strikes fear or perhaps our pet puppy Cerberus, he can gt a little to playful though I am assured false limbs are readily available.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join