It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero EMT: Told Building 7 Was to Be Pulled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm glad to see more people coming forward all the time, but I think the true perpetrators of this crime will have died of old age before the truth does come out.

Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"

A New Jersey EMT has gone public on how emergency workers were told that Building 7 was going to be "pulled," before a 20 second demolition countdown broadcast over radio preceded its collapse. The ground zero rescue worker also blows the whistle on how he witnessed multiple underground support columns of the WTC towers that had been severed before the buildings imploded.
Snip
In his enthralling testimony, the EMT goes into graphic detail of how he and others personally witnessed a plethora of explosions at all points of the buildings before their collapse.

"There were explosions. There were flashes. There was molten metal running down the I-beams of the basement levels like lava flows. I've never seen anything like it. Yes, planes hit the buildings - anybody who says otherwise is a moron. But the explosions - the rapid, symmetrical, sequential explosions - they happened," states 'Mike'.

He explains how he and others were in the basement of one of the towers helping injured victims when he saw "One of the huge steel and concrete support pillars with an 8 foot section blown out of the center of it." Looking around, Mike saw other support columns that were in the same condition, prompting rescue personal to ask "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?"

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 8/2/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You beat me to it!

A New Jersey EMT has gone public on how emergency workers were told that Building 7 was going to be "pulled," before a 20 second demolition countdown broadcast over radio preceded its collapse.

Perhaps of even more interest, the EMT relates the fact that hundreds of emergency rescue personnel were told over bullhorns that Building 7, a 47 story skyscraper adjacent the twin towers that was not hit by a plane yet imploded symmetrically later in the afternoon on 9/11, was about to be "pulled" and that a 20 second radio countdown preceded its collapse.

Why then aren't others coming forward? Until they do I would have to say that this particular EMT might just eb looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by mecheng]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Why then aren't others coming forward? Until they do I would have to say that this particular EMT might just eb looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah, I hate to say this but I'd like this much better if others came forward and confirmed it as well. If the story is true then this will probably happen over time.

What I wonder is why the countdown to its implosion was broadcast over their radios. Hadn't they already just been told to move away, that it was "coming down soon"? Sounds like an unnecessary risk to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
What I wonder is why the countdown to its implosion was broadcast over their radios. Hadn't they already just been told to move away, that it was "coming down soon"? Sounds like an unnecessary risk to me.

The U.S. govt. cares about them, thats why they decided to broadcast it over their radios.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

He explains how he and others were in the basement of one of the towers helping injured victims when he saw "One of the huge steel and concrete support pillars with an 8 foot section blown out of the center of it." Looking around, Mike saw other support columns that were in the same condition, prompting rescue personal to ask "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?"

If the basement sub structure of the building was blown, or cut to cause a collapse, why did the building collapse from the top down instead of the bottom up like all controlled demolitions?? That doesn't make any sense. And no, he wasn't talking about bldg 7 in that quote, it specifically states he was in one of the towers helping injured.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
there is some believability to his story, because it breaks with some of the things we are used to hearing.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The thing from that really made the hair on my back stand up is when I read this:

www.prisonplanet.com...

"There were explosions. There were flashes. There was molten metal running down the I-beams of the basement levels like lava flows. I've never seen anything like it. Yes, planes hit the buildings - anybody who says otherwise is a moron. But the explosions - the rapid, symmetrical, sequential explosions - they happened," states 'Mike'.

Like lava flows? WOW. This coincides with MUCH evidence we already have.

Now.. how where did all that molten metal come from?

pubs.usgs.gov...

Hmm.. No hotspots under 6.. JUST under 1, 2 and 7.. how CONVENIENT.

Man.. The more I look at stuff like this the more the 1 percent of me that's left to be convicted gets convinced and the sicker I get.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
yes you are all foaming at the mouth...but you know what the problem is?

[B]nobody can trace who this guy really is.[/B]

He didn't give his real name, so therefore he can't be traced and he story can NEVER be verified.

Considering this info is comming from PRISON PLANET of all places..i don't trust it one bit. PP is a propaganda website, it's NOT real news. If we had a real name, we could trace him and find when he was working and all that...but this is just like "ok take my word for it i was there"..and that's not enough from an non credible source, about something that needs serious, truthful, and compelling evidence to be belived by anybody who is to smart for this 9/11 conspirocy crap.

this story is trash.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
If the basement sub structure of the building was blown, or cut to cause a collapse, why did the building collapse from the top down instead of the bottom up like all controlled demolitions?? That doesn't make any sense. And no, he wasn't talking about bldg 7 in that quote, it specifically states he was in one of the towers helping injured.

If the core structure was severed, the inside would fall first and drag everything with it. This would in turn make the outer columns collapse from their weekest part (the impacted columns). Thus would essencially make it look like the building started to collapse at the impacted floors. We never got to see what was happening inside the building. We only got to see the outside of the structure fail. Just my opinion on how it could have been done to look like it failed at the impacted floors.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

spawwwn

this story is trash.

I think I'll believe this 'source' over you any day of the week. There are countless other bits of self evident proof out there anyways.. like the moltem metal spewing out of the towers (ON VIDEO) before they collapsed.

I'm watching this story and trying to get more information about this EMT but I'll be paying no more attention to you spawn.. nice try though and I'm afraid it's you foaming at the mouth..

[edit on 8-2-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
I'm watching this story and trying to get more information about this EMT but I'll be paying no more attention to you spawn.. nice try though and I'm afraid it's you foaming at the mouth..

Perhaps of even more interest, the EMT relates the fact that hundreds of emergency rescue personnel were told over bullhorns that Building 7, a 47 story skyscraper adjacent the twin towers that was not hit by a plane yet imploded symmetrically later in the afternoon on 9/11, was about to be "pulled" and that a 20 second radio countdown preceded its collapse.

The problem with this is that after "hundreds" of others were told that it was about to be pulled, and over five years, he's the only one coming forward (as far as I know) with this story. I find that hard to believe!

[edit on 8-2-2007 by mecheng]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

I don't know anything about this guy, but perhaps people don't want to come forward because they're afraid. Just look what happened to two prominent politicians, Curt Weldon and Cynthia McKinney, who even had the balls to ask tough questions.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This is BS. In the demolition field, to PULL a building means to PULL it down with cables. And I think we would've seen if the building had cables attached to it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
yes you are all foaming at the mouth...but you know what the problem is?

[B]nobody can trace who this guy really is.[/B]

He didn't give his real name, so therefore he can't be traced and he story can NEVER be verified.

Considering this info is comming from PRISON PLANET of all places..i don't trust it one bit. PP is a propaganda website, it's NOT real news. If we had a real name, we could trace him and find when he was working and all that...but this is just like "ok take my word for it i was there"..and that's not enough from an non credible source, about something that needs serious, truthful, and compelling evidence to be belived by anybody who is to smart for this 9/11 conspirocy crap.

this story is trash.

He's keeping himself anonymous to protect his life. You would probably do the same.

Real news is not going to report this story. That's why we have these websites that WILL report them.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Whatever theory you subscribe to about why the WTC buildings came down, there are two glaring problems with this story:

1) Without some way to verify this man's story, it doesn't prove anything. I could claim, with equal credence, to have been at Ground Zero and seen demons prying the supports loose with their pitchforks.

2) If a 20-second countdown to detonation had been broadcast over radio, as this fellow suggests, I can guarantee you that by now, somebody would've found a transcript, a tape recording, or police-band scanner output with at least some of that countdown on it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I highly doubt that this is genuine.

umf

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I couple years back(when I still had cable tv) I watched alot of the WTC specials. There was this lone chemist/bomb expert/? that gathered remains from the WTC sites and found traces of the explosive resin used in some type of bomb/explosive. He said the traces he found do not come from jet fuel, anything airplane related or anything that should be around the buildings.

Sorry I don't have any sources to link to. He was on some news station for a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
sorry, posted instead of new thread*** delete

[edit on 8-2-2007 by BigMoser]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why is he not on the news? At the white house? Fear of his life, c'mon now. That is complete BS he should be scared. I mean, the CIA has killed at least 15 9/11 truthers...

it is things like this that lead to less credibility since there is nothing to put a face on it.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
OK, NOW I MIGHT START BELIEVING!

Two more ground zero emergency rescue personnel are on the record as stating they were told Building 7 was going to be brought down on 9/11 hours before its symmetrical implosion, completely contradicting the official explanation of accidental collapse.

More Ground Zero Heroes On The Record: Building 7 Was Deliberately Brought Down

Let's hope more people have the courage to come forward! They can't silence them all if there truely were "hundreds" of them.

edit: Here's more...

SINGH: "After midday on 9/11 we had to evacuate that because they told us Building 7 was coming down... I heard that they were going to bring it down because it was unstable because of the collateral damage... by noon or one o'clock they told us we need to move from that triage site up to Pace University a little further away because Building 7 was going to come down or be brought down."

HOST: "Did they actually use the word "brought down" and who was it that was telling you this?"

SINGH: "The fire department. And they did use the words 'we're gonna have to bring it down' and for us there observing the nature of the devastation it made total sense to us that this was indeed a possibility, given the subsequent controversy over it I don't know."

AND, MY GOD, CHECK OUT THE VIDEO... Police and firemen clearly are saying it's coming down... It's about to "blow up"!

[edit on 9-2-2007 by mecheng]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join