It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small town coined safest place to be in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I really don't think there are going to be many safe places after this event. As many stories have been told,nothing can prepare us for whats to come.I some-times think that we can over come this but in all realty we don't stand a chance. If I am one that is drifting through the after-mass and it's beyond anything imagined what would I do?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello all, i am new to this site, but i live in a small town in kentucky, and have visited the eco village in berea, the people who live there like it, and it does seem to be trying to do something good and productive...I found out that there are place in the town i live called the stone kettles, actual cooking kettles that date back before Columbus, and other carvings and markings. The indians told Daniel Boon that Kentucky was called the "Dark and Bloody Ground", due to a fight that took place here thousands of years ago, between the indians and the "ghost ppl"....a story was recently published in the Carlisle Mecury about the past of kentucky...what this tells me is that Kentucky was inhabited long before columbus....and that it has stood earth changes before, as well as other places in the united states...i do think small towns are safe in eastern and northern kentucky, we are 471 miles from the nearest coast, and protected by the mountains...We also have a survival group for anything that may happen, it consist of 3 families a total of 12 ppl, so no matter what happens in the future i wish you all wonder filled days and peaceful nights...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When the Great Lakes dump out of their basins during the tilt and and everything runs downhill....it will split the Midwest in half. Kentucky wouldn't be a safe place. So they say....

However, many people that channel Ascended Masters all agree on one thing...we have averted any huge disaster by all the Lightworkers here on earth doing their positive work. All of them say, there will only be small regional disasters (what's new) increasing, but nothing on the mega scale....and the earth won't be making any shift on its axis any time soon. However, there will be many other things happening associated to 2012. The big thing will be the ascension....shift in consciousness.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

When the Great Lakes dump out of their basins during the tilt and and everything runs downhill....it will split the Midwest in half.

Pole shifts are slow processes that take millions of years to complete. Why would the water run uphill out of the Great Lakes during a pole shift?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join