It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repugnants: robbing and stealing AGAIN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by drunk

Ahh you are vvery blind Russian maybe America itself is a safe place but other countries are not it goes to show how self-centered you are

so USA has to protect every other country???

is that Bush responsablity too!!!!

you are drunk go take a nap and maybe we can talk later...

If you remember the Iraq war your beloved Russia didnt participate in the war neither did Germany,France,China and aload of other countries they believed the war was wrong.

So please take your pro-america crap elsewhere.

You are Russian a commie please shut it.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by drunk]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If you remember the Iraq war your beloved Russia didnt participate in the war neither did Germany,France,China and aload of other countries they believed the war was wrong.
and Russia was against the war...
so your point is????

[no its pro-life
and if you want to call it crap i am sorry for you...

you motha #en racist BITCH!!!

if you want to call me a commie....
i dont give a #!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

and Russia was against the war...
so your point is????

[no its pro-life
and if you want to call it crap i am sorry for you...

you motha #en racist BITCH!!!

if you want to call me a commie....
i dont give a #!

I'm a racist Bitch?! LOL
Since when have i been a racist??
Its just that your pro american crap is annoying, when you know the truth

You also lose your cool too often I was merely calling you a commie cos u kept calling me a drunk when clearly iam not drunk right now.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm a racist Bitch?! LOL
since the start
Its just that your pro american crap is annoying, when you know the truththank for telling me i know the truth...

You also lose your cool too often I was merely calling you a commie cos u kept calling me a drunk when clearly iam not drunk right now. well how you type and what you type in my evidence that you are DRUNK!!!!

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Russian]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'm a racist Bitch?! LOL
since the start
Its just that your pro american crap is annoying, when you know the truththank for telling me i know the truth...

You also lose your cool too often I was merely calling you a commie cos u kept calling me a drunk when clearly iam not drunk right now. well how you type and what you type in my evidence that you are DRUNK!!!!

Typical u cant provide any evidence of me being racist
so please shut the hell up.

Only in your view i am always a drunk thats 1 out of how ever many members ATS has.

Well in my view you never know what your talking about.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

haha

drunk are you getting pissed now?

the beer deosnt help uh?

its ok just push the close button and go to sleep...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, both of you. Stop. This is getting ridiculous and not even remotely part of the topic.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   

haha

drunk are you getting pissed now?

the beer deosnt help uh?

its ok just push the close button and go to sleep...

you called me a racist but you cant prove it , so actually i reckon you are full of # as usual.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ok back to the topic of your colonel bull#...

what was the topic...

oh ok it about Republiacians stealling and robbing...

isnt stealiing and robbing the same...

PS

drunk got take a nap...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   

ok back to the topic of your colonel bull#...

what was the topic...

oh ok it about Republiacians stealling and robbing...

isnt stealiing and robbing the same...

PS

drunk got take a nap...

Robbing and stealing are different thing FYI

Stealing means to take without being seen

Rob means well usually the opposite of not being seen.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Pardon me if I go over terrain already covered, but my time is limited and I only read the first page.

Russian, quoting someone, and then rewriting their words is dishonest. I see your humor, but this cannot be allowed at all.

Colonel, do not say that someone should get blasted if they offer nothing construction, or you will have to be treated the same. If that were to occur, you'd find yourself at the bottom of an extremely deep bomb crater. Any possible information that could possibly be gleened from your posts are lost in your hatred of one group of people and your twisting of any possible fact that could be twisted. Your hypocrisy in totally ignoring the democrats' much worse lies and thefts nullifies any credibility you might have.
As was alluded to earlier, though, there's no reason to trumpet the dems' treachery, anyone who doesn't see it in the first place is either too stupid or too brainwashed to comprehend any sentence put together by anyone at this site - or the planet, for that matter!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Gore/Krazy/Russian

1. It's the Mudpit
2. The topic is more than valid - A GOP politician has been charged with a crime by the US government that occured while he was in office.
3. It's being reported by the local newspaper, not a partisan website
4. He's a Mod posting in the forum he's assigned to oversee based on his 'expertise'; do you slam Toltec for posting in 'Science & Technology'?
5. See # 1
6. Lighten up......you're the only ones flaming.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well said Bout Time those 3 dont realise that this is what the mudpit is for my good friend isnt slammiing any1 he is slamming the govt but some ppl think its personal so they get personal with the Colonel.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yeah, when he says, "You Repugnants..." he means it....uh...erm... he means it metaphorically. Yeah, that's it.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
But he's not naming names tho, thats what i dont get ppl always take the Col too personally they obviously dont know him as well asi do.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bout Time, please read my posts before making assumptions. i was pointing out the unfair warning of russian when he maybe just needed a quick kick to the balls. As always youre there to back up colonel. And drunk.. lol, i dont have to say anything, your posts speak for themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
. And drunk.. lol, i dont have to say anything, your posts speak for themselves.

Meaning?! i hope you arent implying that i am always drunk.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

As always youre there to back up colonel.

No, I've disagreed with Colonel several times.... so much so that I think he's still peeved at me for disputing his GW is a Nazi claim ( he's actually a Mussolini style Fascist, big diff ).
Other than that, I just saw the hypocrits running wild and raging because there's actually meat to the topic.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Bout Time, please read my posts before making assumptions. i was pointing out the unfair warning of russian when he maybe just needed a quick kick to the balls. As always youre there to back up colonel. And drunk.. lol, i dont have to say anything, your posts speak for themselves.

Look at you. Since I've been on this site, you have been trying to bring me down, ban me, whatever. And to what avail? Just to get "foiled again." Its getting pathetic.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Look at you. Since I've been on this site, you have been trying to bring me down, ban me, whatever. And to what avail? Just to get "foiled again." Its getting pathetic.

Goregrinder has more respect than you can ever garner.

HerrModCol...I've never tried to have you banned- although you should have been, for the lowly crud you spew from you filthy, lie riddled mind most times. You offer nothing positive and only live by the negative.

Although it will not become reality, I would really love to see your assinine posts if a Dem was elected next year and stepped in the doo doo. You would defend him as much as the most ardent Republican defends Bush.

You are the quintessential flipflopper-Deaniac-.....ooops, sorry...

Hypocrite in waiting is ye my deluded one....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join