It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repugnants: robbing and stealing AGAIN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Each time you come across with nothing constructive to say, you get blasted.

Fu*k you....

you give me warning for NOTHING!!!!!

I made MY own POST!!!!!!

Fu*k off!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Former Gov. George Ryan indicted

Former Illinois Gov. George Ryan was charged today in a federal racketeering indictment with conspiracy and fraud while he was governor and secretary of state.

Ryan allegedly engaged in a pattern of corruption that included performing official government acts, awarding lucrative government contracts and leases and using the State of Illinois for his own benefit, members of his family, his campaign organization and certain associates, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney's office....

Ryan, 69, a Republican known worldwide as a leading critic of the death penalty, gradually became the focus of a corruption investigation that began even before his 1998 election as governor. The growing scandal was a factor in Ryan's 2001 decision not to seek a second term.

The indictment alleges that for more than a decade Ryan let his friends wield great influence in state government and profit from his positions as secretary of state and later, governor. Ryan allowed some of his friends, who were not state employees, to steer state contracts in return for bribes and gave others insider information that they could profit from, while ignoring complaints of wrongdoing from employees and others.

In return, the indictment alleges, Ryan and his family received illegal cash payments, gifts, vacations and personal services from his friends and associates. The indictment did not list a dollar figure for Ryan but said members of his family got cash loans and gifts totaling $167,000.
www.chicagotribune.com...

Why do people even think to vote repugnant? All they do is LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL. You deal with demons and don't be surprised when evil befalls you.

Thisis they way of the repungants, nothing can be done about them.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sad, but true, drunk. Sad but true.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yeah yeah like always all we hear from DEMONCRACKS is CRAP!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, looks like we've seen the first abuse of power from colonel. Russian, i reccomend you u2u william or file a complaint.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Russian: you cant deny that Bush and his bunch of circus performers have ruined the world can you?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Russian: you cant deny that Bush and his bunch of circus performers have ruined the world can you?

you cant deny that you are drunk and dont know what you are talking about...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Well, looks like we've seen the first abuse of power from colonel. Russian, i reccomend you u2u william or file a complaint.

it will do nothing...

i dont complain...

if colonel is a moron well then so be it....

one of these day someone will get him for it...

so far i got 2 warnings from him today...

edit:

and both about this forum...

that just says how much of a moron he is...

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Russian]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

you cant deny that you are drunk and dont know what you are talking about...

Errr i am not drunk (yet) cos i am at work i am merely stating the truth thjat Bush thinks he has made the world a safer place but actually it is more dangerous.

I have seen the light and i reckon that so should you.

Theres no need to get angry Russian can you face the truth?

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by drunk]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Errr i am not drunk (yet) cos i am at work i am merely stating the truth thjat Bush thinks he has made the world a safer place but actually it is more dangerous.

i have heard that most drunks see a light when they are VERY drunk soi i guess you are too...

also if you cant see i will tell you that US is a safer place....

can you read my posts?

sorry if you are so drunk you cant even read....

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
For any super-mods or administrators, i reccomend you remedy this misuse of power immediately. Very, very sad.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Why do you constantly plague me?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   

For any super-mods or administrators, i reccomend you remedy this misuse of power immediately. Very, very sad.

all i know is that all mods exept Bob88 and TC are just like colonel...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Quit your whinin.'

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Constantly plaguing you? i havent responded to one of your idiotic posts in a long while, quite clearly, because they're idiotic. I jumped in here to defend the unfounded warns your giving this guy. This is what colonel adds to ATS

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

i have heard that most drunks see a light when they are VERY drunk soi i guess you are too...

also if you cant see i will tell you that US is a safer place....

can you read my posts?

sorry if you are so drunk you cant even read....

Ahh you are vvery blind Russian maybe America itself is a safe place but other countries are not it goes to show how self-centered you are

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Quit your whinin.'

if you quit being a MORON maybe other people will quit doing other things!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Ahh you are vvery blind Russian maybe America itself is a safe place but other countries are not it goes to show how self-centered you are

so USA has to protect every other country???

is that Bush responsablity too!!!!

you are drunk go take a nap and maybe we can talk later...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Quit your whinin.'

COLONEL - MAY I ADD TO MY COLLECTION?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Of course, Venus! You're always welcome.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join