It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Eminem Predicting His Own Death?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I agree

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think he's plugging for public support...

and I for one am all for it... Bring it Em... I'll Help damn it..

I'd much rather support eminem making intelligent "rap" songs instead of "booty dooo" songs.. his talent should NOT be wasted on garbage.. HIPHOP is ALL about Revolution ... Maybe they need some crazy kook like me kickin' around to roll up and philosophize

Seriously though.. You have no idea the pressure a figure like eminem receives due to his sway with the youth... (the youth should be far more concerned with the people bugging Em)
....... He isn't predicting anything really... anyone who stands up against "the powers that be" has a certain risk associated with their life, not to mention someone in the hip hop industry.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe this thread is still going! Eminem...are we seriously discussing this. Of course he's not predicting his own death! This guy has always been about shock value in his songs. He talked about killing his ex wife, did he do it, NO. It's just a song, a creative outlet for him to vent.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Nobody gonna bust a cap in dat nigga, he soft, ain't gangsta, who's gonna want to kill him? Nobody needs to kill his ass, he can do his thing.

Lol, Eminem anotha Tupac?!??! Please, whoever said that, deeply reconsider that statement, Eminem's name shouldn't even be written next to Tupac's. Tupac was da greatest rap legend, Em is just a lil kid wit crappy songs.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
......Rap sucks anyways

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
2 you it does, 2 me it is the greatest music, well we all have our oppinions, so datz dat.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Eminem single-handedly made it okay for whites to embrace the black hip-hop culture. It is safe to say that ,mainly because of Eminem, hip-hop is no longer "black" music. People are always complaining about racism. I think the elimination of racism is closer than you all realize. As the old saying goes,"Kill one head and another will rise in its' place."

"Chew on that for a second."---

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I dunno, hip hop been always been open, everybody been listenin to it and spittin it, not just blacks, I'ma Russian rapper, fo example, maybe he was one of da first whites to become a popular rapper but most rappers are better then him, even white ones, like Paul Wall and Young Dru, those 2 spit real flow,,,,, I dunno, I don't really like most of Em's albums, except tha Martial Mathers LP, and a few other songs. He OK, I'll say that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join