It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK woke up to a snow day! whoop whoop!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
yay i have soo been wanting snow,

So yes our airports have all closed and the UK is at a stand still lol,
but yay at least we get to take some pics,

so come on share!!!!

heres mine,

[edit on 8-2-2007 by asala]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
When it snows the snow tends to miss my area, snowing in the south and north, but this batch of snow got us! Hurray!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

A kid on my street ready to get me with a snow ball,

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ASALA!!!

That is one AWSOME snow man! Thought it just might be frosty himself!

What was the total snowfall for the storm?

My area is expecting 5-10 inches tonight and tomorow

Should be fun, we still have about 2 inches left from the last storm a week ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This picture is from the snow we had a week ago on Monday all the way to Wednesday. We got five plus inches of snow in my area of West Virginia. Yes, it was hella cold out there with a temperature of 2 degrees above with windchills below zero.
All of this was made possible due to a fifteen car train derailment ten miles up the road from me. As noticed by how high the snow is on the tracks.
Looking West.

Looking East.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
ASALA!!!

That is one AWSOME snow man! Thought it just might be frosty himself!

What was the total snowfall for the storm?

My area is expecting 5-10 inches tonight and tomorow

Should be fun, we still have about 2 inches left from the last storm a week ago.

FUN? LOL I am in Clermont County and we have ICE and ICE and trees snappin and power outages all over. Arggh I work in retail that NEVER closes...booohooo we gotta risk ourselves to work for %^&%&^% per hour. Hope you have snow in your part of Cincy.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
lol... sounds like fun alright lol.

Actually I am in Greene County.. and we got both snow and ice.. a full inch of ice.. ontop of about 4 inches of snow.. and its snowing now and has been for about 5 hours, have not been outside since about 6 though to get some firewood....
its a mess out there. I had called off work though some one else who lives closer can go in. One county up and I would have been in the Blizzard warning!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
lol... sounds like fun alright lol.

Actually I am in Greene County.. and we got both snow and ice.. a full inch of ice.. ontop of about 4 inches of snow.. and its snowing now and has been for about 5 hours, have not been outside since about 6 though to get some firewood....
its a mess out there. I had called off work though some one else who lives closer can go in. One county up and I would have been in the Blizzard warning!

Whoaa where is Greene County near? We had major power outages so severe they called in back up NC and Michigan etc. We have trees and power lines snapped and some yet still snappin. Greene County sounds familiar. You probably know that Clermont County is near Cincinnati.

Good luck friend! Glad ya missed the blizzard!

new topics

top topics

join