It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader warns US off attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Iran leader warns US off attacks

Iran will strike against US interests worldwide if it is attacked, the country's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has warned. BBC

Well this will certainly 'up the ante' from a religious point of view.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
probably talking about the oil market.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think, the 'religous' aspect of Iran wants this war, just as much as the 'corporate' aspect of america.

this will not end peacefully

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No #??? They will dare retaliate if they are attacked? Tsk Tsk

Seriously now, if the US attacks Iran the oil market will already go berserk so I don't see how they could retaliate that way

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Iran probably have sleepers in every major american and european city,

Should america strike against them i would expect to see an increase in suicicde and 9/11 style attacks of say 10 fold.

and i don't believe all of those Nucleur suite case bombs that vanished from russia have ever been found.

I suspect a dirty war if team america does attack.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I really don't see how a war with Iran will start. Americans are beyond tired of war, Congress doesn't even support the Iraqi war now. Iran would have to do something pretty big, like kill thousands of Americans or bomb another country for a possibility of a war.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Iran would have to do something pretty big, like kill thousands of Americans or bomb another country for a possibility of a war.

Wrong.
Mr.Bush is in charge, nuff said.

Make NO mistake here, the Iran war WILL happen.

Big news to you and me, just another one on their 'list' for the Republics.

Any YES, they ARE crazy enough to do it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Bush is a fool and the power has gone to his head. He'll do whatever he damn well pleases because he, and government in general, has forgotten who the devil he/it works for - the citizens of the United States.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The corporate interest in the middle east got Bush in the presidential seat so he can deliver the middle east last oil reserves in their hands.

And the bush administration will do it before is over.

Iran will defend his resources and like reaper2 said is probably sleeping cells all over the world waiting.

But also we have to understand that Bush has been targeting Iran verbally and in Iraq taking diplomats.

Is not surprise that they will also retaliate verbally.

Hopefully it will just stay like this and nothing else.

top topics

join