It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: teen boy (WHITE NOISE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_94652
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Can I hear electricity? Tell me if you hear the ring!

I hear this too, i thought i was the only one till i met my sisters friends older sister who could hear it too.

when im in a room especially with a TV i can hear this loud peircing sound.if its quiet the noise gets so peircing i start to get a head ache..

anyways ive had it my whole life i think and just recently ive started to wonder what it was. so yeah this forum helps a lot.

It is also refered to as "white noise" Look up occupational health and safety in areas such as mining and industrial workplaces. I am sure you will find that these productivities can sometimes emanate noise for many kilometers. Apparently able to be audioble to some and not others

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Exposure

At low levels carbon monoxide, or CO, produces flu-like symptoms such as headache, nausea, drowsiness and ringing ears.

Source

So I would have to ask if there is a carbon monoxide detector in the house. But since this comes from the Anonymous Forum, I do not expect an answer from the original poster.

How about anyone else here. Do you experience ringing in your ears? Do you have a working carbon monoxide detector in your home?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have this too, but i never thought anything of it. Can't everyone hear the high pitched noise from TV's and stuff?

I can hear it right now because the TV is on at the other end of the house.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I knew a guy back in high school who swore he could hear electronic devices like TVs and stuff, as you are describing here. We never tested it, we just took his word for it. If you had exceptionally good hearing, and the frequencies were in the right range, I don't see why you couldn't hear them, if they were loud enough.

I remember the first specific instance this came up. A bunch of us were in a room sitting together, and a TV was on, but muted. He mentioned casually that someone should turn off the TV because the noise was bothering him. We all looked at him like he was crazy, and then he did the same to us, and couldn't believe that we couldn't hear it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Yeah i hear most of all electrical devices when they are muted , Some times its a plain non hurting buzz or a long beep but , Some times out of no where i hear a really loud Buzzing noise or ringing noise and that really hurts.

new topics

top topics

join