It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Possible Dragon Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hello,

I was recently browsing the archives of this great forum and ran across this link

Jilin Dragon

then I realize I have seen a video that is very similar:

Possible Dragon Video

Any theories to what the supposed dragon phenomenon really is?

It seems like they are stationary therefore could be a weather phenomenon?

But otherwise there must be something to this.

Please share any thoughts.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by gocujo]

[edit on 8-2-2007 by gocujo]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
sheesh , its a cloud and the reflected sunlight - people need to get out more

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Am I seeing the right videos...

All I see is a setting sun peering over clouds in the first pic, and the moon peering out of clouds in the vid.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Besides that fact....Chinese Dragons don't fly.... nor do they have wings, they are long and serpentine.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
um, i agree with everyone else, it looks like the sun peering over the hill or something.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Besides that fact....Chinese Dragons don't fly.... nor do they have wings, they are long and serpentine.

Thats not true chinese dragons in myth are said to fly

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The video looks to be a rocket contrail as seen after launches at Vandenberg AFB.

Contrary to what most people think, the contrails in general do not look like they were formed from a rocket! The upper-level winds, with typical speeds around 100 mph, quickly blow the contrails into corkscrews or spirals. It takes only 5 minutes for 100 mph winds to move a given spot on the contrail 5 miles away from the rocket's path. Since the contrails can persist for an hour, there is plenty of time for the wind to play with the contrail.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG

Originally posted by grover

Thats not true chinese dragons in myth are said to fly

From Wikipedia:

Chinese dragons are occasionally depicted with bat-like wings growing out of the front limbs, but most do not have wings, though oddly enough, they are still capable of taking flight.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
IIRC , chinese dragons are divided into 3 " camps " , air , land and water dragons

obviously chinese air dragons were reportedly able to fly - though few were depicted with any wings

and i recall that they supposedly had a magc pearl in thier brain that alllowed them to fly , without wings

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I am a little confused by the phrase 'possible dragon video'? I am not sure what is in this video that is supposed to look like a dragon?

Next please

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It looks like no dragon. It's just staying in midair.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Aurora Borealis

Also possibilities:
1. Glare of light
2. Overexposure
3. Faulty camera phone

One technical problem and a very active imagination sure can stir up a lot of commotion!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

and i recall that they supposedly had a magc pearl in thier brain that alllowed them to fly , without wings

yup, draconic antigravity .. very cool once you see it in action

those pics sure look like that other one taken of a contrail from a rocket launch

top topics

join