It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

argument against aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
dont be fooled around by the gods and their angels, we are the life force of this universal generation, our brothers and sisters are here with us.

Its has been determined that the life force on earth is so powerful it consumes all available life force energy in the universe, therefor it will not be until the destruction of the earthly life cycle that life will continue on its journey. But for now and only now and here is a life force prevalent in the universe,

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well... that was insightful...

and your argument against aliens after all that is?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Got any... proof? evidence? Reason to believe this? Is that just your opinion?

If its just your opinion than thats fine; I don't agree though, and thats my opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

[edit on 8-2-2007 by red eye agnostic]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
1) Life requires a certian amount of energy to sustain itself.

2) life in its self is the most ultimate use of energy, and therefore requires all avaialable universal energy to exsist

3) life depends on all universal energies for its exsistence thus leaves no excess available energies in other parts of the universe for life to develop.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by epeorus

2) life in its self is the most ultimate use of energy, and therefore requires all avaialable universal energy to exsist

3) life depends on all universal energies for its exsistence thus leaves no excess available energies in other parts of the universe for life to develop.

Okay again, just saying it doesn't prove it. How do you know how much energy exists, how much is needed, if its even necessary, and that whatever it originated from can't make an infinite supply?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
"Well, it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it;
it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain."

"There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow;
there's Klingons on the starboard bow, scrape 'em off, Jim."

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by red eye agnostic

omg, thank you for that! I busted up out loud when I saw that! What a perfect way to end the day, and the perfect response for the thread too!

ps. I will be stealing (err, I meant borrowing) that image for future use, cool? lol!! Wait! I think ATS should add that as a "Smiley" option!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You're not making any sense.
There is enough energy in one cubic inch to get this planet rolling for weeks

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

Originally posted by red eye agnostic

omg, thank you for that! I busted up out loud when I saw that! What a perfect way to end the day, and the perfect response for the thread too!

ps. I will be stealing (err, I meant borrowing) that image for future use, cool? lol!! Wait! I think ATS should add that as a "Smiley" option!

The o'rly owl was very popular on the World of Warcraft forums and in game, I know because I used to play, they even made a banker called O'reily because of it. Good times.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Man and i was hoping he was going to post the transcript he has of him arguing with an alien. Rats.

PS. I don't think the life force on earth is so prevailant that no life can form elsewhere. All potential life and souls are busy here? Theres no room in the 200,000,000,000,000 other galaxies and their respective solar systems for life? Er...ok.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Man and i was hoping he was going to post the transcript he has of him arguing with an alien. Rats.

PS. I don't think the life force on earth is so prevailant that no life can form elsewhere. All potential life and souls are busy here? Theres no room in the 200,000,000,000,000 other galaxies and their respective solar systems for life? Er...ok.

I agree, as long as the conditions allow there will always be life.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I would love to hear the rest of the premise and conclusion on this one.

You have made some statements, but don't leave us hanging please elaborate on your information I would love to hear what you have to say.

Come fellow ATS members, give this guy a break and let him explain more.

Do you like when you make a claim and others drag it through the dirt laughing before you get an opportunity to elborate or explain?

My questions for you:

Who has it been determined by?

And why should we be fooled by Gods and Angels?

Tell us more about the life force.

dont be fooled around by the gods and their angels, we are the life force of this universal generation, our brothers and sisters are here with us.

Its has been determined that the life force on earth is so powerful it consumes all available life force energy in the universe, therefor it will not be until the destruction of the earthly life cycle that life will continue on its journey. But for now and only now and here is a life force prevalent in the universe,

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well I agree with the author of this thread that we shouldn't be fooled by the stuff we've heard about angels and gods. We should base everything on the evidence. But I also have to be fair, and give the universe a fair shake and state that life can probably manifest anywhere the conditions are copacetic.

Whay can't the guy just have posted an argument WITH an alien, that would have made this thread so much better.

Oh well.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If there is a finite amount of "life" force and a finite number of people with the ability to reproduce and therefore generate more "life force" by bearing offspring, the planet's "life force supply", while finite can grow to the extent that the earth can house and feed said finite "life force" having people.

That's a great theory and pretty solid. If your theory is correct, any human leaving the atmosphere would be drained of their life force, would die and be unable to reproduce. The astronauts must have been angels in order to breach the earth's atmosphere and continue living!

If that's correct, NASA is actually a religious organization recruiting angels from god to explore outerspace. I think you're on to something really big here!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not appropriate.

Please guys get it together.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by seenitall]

new topics

top topics

join