It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO "Human Population control" thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So this is my first post, but I have been reading the posts for about a two weeks. I have also been listening on a regular basis to coast to coast am. Yeah yeah get to the point.... Ok here is my thought and I just wanted to get the opinion of the readers. According to what I have read here on the ATS site (sorry cant remember the instructions to put on reference.. noob mistake) the Omega agency believes that the ideal human population is around 10 million, this is because solar power can adequately sustain that number of humans on the earth anything above that would cause to many problems with energy and power( they believe we are about half way out of our fossil fuels). The theory also goes that the NWO was to take control in 95 but decided the time was'nt right. Here is the tie in.. On Coast to Coast am they had a quest who is heading up the "Horizon Project" www.thehorizonproject.com... this guy believes that the natural phenomenom of the plant is all cyclical, that we are flouting around the galaxy and every couple of thousand years we hit a galactic plan the cause catastrophic damage to the earths inhabitants. he believes that we are around 10-12 years from another event. He believes that this event is the same event that wiped out the Mayans, Incas, Atlantians, and other major civilizations. Anyways my theory is that NWO caught wind of this in or around 95 decided that they could wait another decade or so for this to happen and save them selves the trouble of actually murdering the 4 in half billion current residents of the plant and let nature take its course.. Your immediate question might be well how will they survive, I believe they are preparing(to the best of there ability) to survive in bunkers under ground etc for this event. Then after the event emerge and begain the NWO with the remaining survivors. Consequently this event is predicted (according to the Horizon Project) guys, to wipe out at least 2/3rds of the plant. The Horizon Project guys are pretty compeling in there theories and I usually take these things with a grain of salt.

Anyway I have babled long enough.. On to the responses.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
WOW

That hurts my eyes buddy

Try paragraphing it or little breaks every few sentences.. it helps on the eyes and makes it more enjoyable to read!
Just a friendly tip.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If cataclysmic events happen to the earth, most likely underground bases won't help anyone at all. That is, assuming that the Earth would most likely have tsunamis and earthquakes and stuff that is most typical of any classic mass apocalyptic theory.

With all the stuff in the world that's going bad at the moment, maybe this is the cleansing we need. However, that would be selfish; the cleansing of a human existence to make the world revive would also wipe out tons of the innocent animal population that sit by everyday and watch us fight for and against nothing, yet destroy everything.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by All Seeing Guy]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Paragraphing would have helped.. Sorry again.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Does anyone else have any thoughts about this or maybe something on these lines?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I heard on Coast to Coast last night that Ted Turner, who is presently a member of the powers that be, almost called them out on this issue. I heard that the first "meeting" he went to for these people that want to do this, Turner was horrified. He came storming out of the room hollering, "These people want to reduce the world's population to 300 million!!" He was arrested and later changed his tune. It makes one wonder what they are doing to some of these people to keep them silent.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
where did you here that? I would like to read it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sorry you said coast to coast. I have a subscription so to C2C so I will go download the Pod Cast.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join