It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOVIE: What the Bleep!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Has anyone watched this???

At first i really didn't know what the hell they were talking about. But after reading up on it and watching the double slit Experiment Etc. Some stuff makes a little sense BUT how much (If you watched it) holds water or COULD be true in theory.

There's this one part about indians not being able to see ships (boats) cause they didn't know about them (They were using this as an example to compare it to our present time of thinking). Could this be why some of us see UFOs and some don't?

YES i know weird. The movie is about much more. It just makes you think, even if a lot of it is all speculation.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Seen two of the Bleep! series movies, the first one and the down the rabbit hole one. Both very good movies, but poorly put together for anyone that doesn't have ADHD. There was alot of good info in the movies as well aside from the psychic lady that was channeling some ET I believe. The scientists were from reputable sources and alot of what they said is backed up by Quantum theories.

There are a number of books on it and you could also just run google for a search string like "quantum what is reality". And you'll turn up a number of links to compare what you heard in the movie to.

It's actually an older movie but it seems to be getting some attention again recently.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Theres another good one called, "The Secret" which claims this secret of manifesting reality has been transferred by secret societies throughout history. They dont focus on that so much, but more on how to use it.

Another one called, "Lapis Exillis" traces this history of a mysterious object which goes by various names, lapis exilli, the holy grail, the emerald tablet, etc... Supposedly this emerald tablet contains advanced knowledge of how to use "the secret".

Now that you know the secret, what will you do?

join