It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Regarding Rendlesham Forrest Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
hi guys,

i have just recently been interested in the rendlesham forrest incident and have heard

1) Alien Ships Just hovered over the woods
2) They actually landed and walked about (supposidly)

What did happen exactly

Thanks

Graham

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi Graham!!

Well, latest news is it was a hoax....

www.bbc.co.uk...

BUT, they *would* say that, wouldn't they....

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
One guy said the craft landed and he touched it then it left.
another guy said a craft landed and he saw beings, that were glowing and transparent on some parts and thye had faces.

According to the documentry on scifi, there were 2 landing sites.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

a hoax no way lol it was only a matter of time before they tried to get us to swallow that one i guess eh

Graham

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graham

a hoax no way lol it was only a matter of time before they tried to get us to swallow that one i guess eh

Well, they tried with Roswell, and JFK and.... So, why not try again ...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There's no way this event was a hoax. If you buy into that guy's story, you are falling for a hoax on what was a real UFO event. There is no way that soldiers could be fooled for hours on end.

What we truly know is that these UFOs landed. Larry Warren's testimony of seeing alien beings is less factual as he is the only one coming forward with this information, but everybody else said that the UFOs landed. Warren is the one who started getting the information out on this event though, so he is telling the truth to some degree at least.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
# I think the 18 minutes of audio is more than enough evidence. No way you could get everyone to sound that realistic and be in on a hoax...

Yeah the entire base was in on it. wtfevah.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
For pulling a stunt like this for hours they would have been court martialed for dereliction of duty. Do not think for one second that this was hoax perpetrated by anybody. If it was, those involved would have been in serious trouble.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
There is no way that soldiers could be fooled for hours on end.

I remember seeing a TV programme a few years ago (BBC - Horizon??) which debunked by saying that the lights seen through the forest was, in fact, a *lighthouse*. Yes, a lighthouse. Well, if those troops were being spooked by *that*, I shudder to think what they would be like in combat...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
~I believe it. When they took the former USAF officers out there, that was when they noticed one was at a different sighting location then the other. That was a suprise to me and whoever else watched I'm sure. The man who supposedly came up and touched the craft said it was like "black glass" very smooth texture. He also noted markings of some sort on one section of the craft in which he scratched down in his notebook. Then after the sightings of two days, a c-141? came to the base and took all papers,videos,etc. relating to the incident and took off with em. What's with that? And the interrogations by MIBs? All this stuff makes me a firm believer that whatever happend in that forest in 1980, intelligent control or not, was not from around here.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genya

Originally posted by heelstone
There is no way that soldiers could be fooled for hours on end.

I remember seeing a TV programme a few years ago (BBC - Horizon??) which debunked by saying that the lights seen through the forest was, in fact, a *lighthouse*. Yes, a lighthouse. Well, if those troops were being spooked by *that*, I shudder to think what they would be like in combat...

~The men were on that base for months and knew of the exact location of the lighthouse. The object they reported seeing flew above the forest, waded in and out through trees, shot a "laser" near the men and stockpiles of weapons, and took off. Not to mention landing near a farmhouse and started to "shed molten metal" off it's sides in the farms field. I didn't think lighthouses did any of that

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Has anyone else come across the idea or information suggesting that this was an aclimitization operation by the military on unsuspecting troops with cooperation of the aliens themselves?

There has also been suggestions that a high ranking individual may have on that occasion met with aliens on the base for some purpose or other but this seems a more dubious explanation to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I saw the show, the guy who said he saw beings ahh im not sure if i beleave em

but there were too many ppl + the evidnce makes this a real event

ok now, weres the sketpecs?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
riiiiiiiiiiight. if that was a plymouth volare with the sirens blazing, then he forgot to mention he had a couple barrels of radioactive sludge in the open trunk -- how else do you explain the radiation damage that some of the airmen received?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
here is some interesting info on the subject guys

www.unexplained.info...

Graham

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well I Dont Think Its A Hoax Due To The Tape Recording Ive Heard It Myself On The Sci Fi Channel Website And I Dont Think People Could Sound That Scared And That Confused Like That

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yeah I heard the audio recording on the Sci Fi channel a few months ago.

Very convincing

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
if this is the brentwaters incident then it aint no hoax, the military base that use to be there was a TOP SECRET nuclear weapons base, it held most of all our an USA nukes, after the icident also the FOREST was burnt to a cinder and the base was shut down and moved to an un-disclosed location somewhere else in the UK.

top topics

join