It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New* leaked Area 51 EBE video? (Same alien different video)*New*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is there sound on this video? Cause I cant hear anything.

I think its a fake anyway.

Heres the link with sound.
www.youtube.com...

The music makes it sound like a bigger fake.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Files]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hold on. Don't simply wave it as BS. It's dark because it has large black eyes are obviously sensitive to light. It is jerking around because, it is not a native species to the planet Earth (also known as Gia) where these beings are known to be from space therefore have developed a brain no use for physical bodys (Mind over matter) because, space has no gravity.

I mean come on ATSers! 3 Pages of critisism??

7A

[edit on 8-2-2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The head looks distincly different from the origional Area 51 Alien Interview.

Also, the degree of bobbing seems a bit dramatic, a little more than I would excpect from a creature with a neck less than 12" in length...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ET phone home... elliett...

[edit on 8-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Hold on. Don't simply wave it as BS. It's dark because it has large black eyes are obviously sensitive to light. It is jerking around because, it is not a native species to the planet Earth (also known as Gia) where these beings are known to be from space therefore have developed a brain no use for physical bodys (Mind over matter) because, space has no gravity.

I mean come on ATSers! 3 Pages of critisism??

7A

[edit on 8-2-2007 by 7Ayreon]

It doesn't move naturally; those kinds of "muscle twitches" look less natural than one would expect. It has the jerky movement of a puppet. It's very difficult to describe, but the movement, if real, indicates that the muscles or tendons in the neck are very wobbly, indicating that either the head is very light, probably filled with foam rubber.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join