It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New* leaked Area 51 EBE video? (Same alien different video)*New*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
where's the alien?

seriously, are you sure that's a head?

ok, even more seriously: wtf is it doing?

uterly serious: next time use an ir filter please, thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
There is NO WAY I am going to believe ANYTHING that is illuminated by a flashlight. It's been overdone. Please, don't bother posting anything with this form of baloney.

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Houtchens
There is NO WAY I am going to believe ANYTHING that is illuminated by a flashlight. It's been overdone. Please, don't bother posting anything with this form of baloney.

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

The poster did a fine job in posting. I find it offensive that you would tell someone what to post or what not to post in a forum where information is supposed to be discussed. Seriously, shame on you. Deny ignorance?

This has not been proven fake either though, and I don't suppose you know a real alien from a fake from personal live experience, do you? Having said this, I do not know whether it is fake or not, but will DEFINITELY NOT exclude the possibilities due to the lighting situation in this video. Lighting in this video at first glance will not tell you if this was a living being or a puppet.

To the poster:
Thank you for contributing, and please post any 'baloney' like this.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Since when do Area 51 employees have to rely on flashlights to light up a room?

The "alien" looks like a Halloween mask being held up by someone, while another person lights a flashlight over it and films it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
That looks like a dogs eye.
Sooooooo fake.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Sorry Coward!! ILM or DreamWorks could have done a far more realistic job of it. It's been badly made by some darn poodle faking tyro! This vid really doesn't warrant discussion.

Jeez! So why the heck am I here??

Back to the bar! Cheers!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Since when do Area 51 employees have to rely on flashlights to light up a room?

thay have watched one too maany CSI epsiodes ??????

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm not sayin its real or fake, but as far as lighting goes, Say it is real. Do you think they made the video to convince anyone whether its fake or real. You would have to understand what intent they have with this video. It may be insignificant to them, so why would they care about night vision or infared.
Also, maybe they worry about possible leaks and keep the video's to a minumin on what they show....show only what they must. Just some idea's.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
having wasted more of my life on this video - my first question is :

"where are the reflections in the glass " ??

to paraphrase the narative - " the alien is kept behind glass , in a lvl 2 biocontainment chamber "

my conclusion is that both the illumination source , and the video camera must be on the same side of the glass , as the " alien "

assuming of course that the footage is genuine .

make of this what you will .

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm leaning really heavily towards "fake" too, but it would be interesting to clean the video up and brighten it up - has anyone done this yet? If so, can you post it? I don't have the skills.

As for the arguments about the technology of the video, isn't it possible that this is quite an old video (that is, old footage from A51) and so has lost quality over time or through coversion to modern format?

The audio track really screws this one for me - but it is possible that it was added later by another party, and not necessarily anything to do with the footage at all.

As for the alien's strange actions and lighting, another alternative is that this is a cell cam, so just filming the alien in whatever hole they've chucked it in for the night, and the light is from a cell window?

I'm still thinking this is BS, but trying to keep an open mind and open discourse.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You lot are all WRONG!!!! Its obviously real. The alien is clearly suffering from an extreme case of Parkinson's which, coupled with its ET biology, is producing very severe shakes and the poor lighting is necessary because.........

ah hell I couldn't keep it up FAKE!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well i cant view it because YOUTUBE SUCKS and dont like me! they barred my IP or something.. but il take your words for it that its a useless vid.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just stand in the dark and point a torch at your eye while hopping... same effect.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok, I know that there might be a lot of hate towards me for posting this video. First off, I said that I did not endorse it. I put it up because I thought you guys would have fun taking it apart. I meant no offence by doing so. I just saw it in Youtube and thought you guys might want to see it too. Sorry.

Anyway, in my view, the tape gives the effect that the people doing the video are in another room, they seem to be shocking the Gray. This is why he kind of moves in a jerky fashion every time that electric spark comes on. Supposedly torturing the little guy into submission.

That or he is just cracking up at some real funny joke

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow. This was so silly that I had to go out and watch the first alien interview documentary, posted here.

The main problem is that no one has come forward to tell us that the video is a fake. But, if this were an alien like those seen in Brazil about two years ago, all of the people in the room would be dead now as their lungs would have failed. So much for protecting their identities.

On another note, can we please improve on our voice-changing technology? Why must they always sound like Barry White?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Ok, I know that there might be a lot of hate towards me for posting this video. First off, I said that I did not endorse it. I put it up because I thought you guys would have fun taking it apart. I meant no offence by doing so. I just saw it in Youtube and thought you guys might want to see it too. Sorry.

Don't feel like that. We're all trying to make sense of this thing, and every little bit helps. I don't feel anything bad towards you, and I hope that you don't take it personally.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That looks like my jersey at 5ooam when i go out to the unlighted barn to milk her....shes bobbing her head down to get another munch of yummy oats!

[edit on 8-2-2007 by bergle]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Cameras in Area 51 LOL!! That alone is a joke.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
Cameras in Area 51 LOL!! That alone is a joke.

why not ?????????

i think this vid , and others like it are utter twaddle

but i seen no reason why there cannot be cameras @ groom lake

indeed every reason for thier presence

cameras RECORD , it sounds so bloody obvious - but a forensic record of events can be studied time and time again - a witnesses memory of what they saw is transient

plus a camera can capture info inseen -every test flight is reccoredd from multiple angles - and studied in depth later

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It will Be stated again, the narrator's dialogue is an exact audio clip taken from the first alien interview, clipped, and placed on this video. There fore it appears to Be a fake

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join