It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New* leaked Area 51 EBE video? (Same alien different video)*New*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ok, I found this on Youtube. It is of a supposed Alien being that is kept somewhere in area51? I don't endorse it, but since I found it, I guess I'll let you guys have a look.

Personally I highly doubt it is real, but anyway, here ya go See video

Here is the same video with some sound and narration see here

Have fun with it.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Is there a power outage at area 51? Somebody should have turned on the lights cause i'd have been spooked just filming an eyeball like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Must have been hip hop music there, the way he was moving his head.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
that was terribly dark and unimpressive, but something new to chew over none the less.

Why is the alien having siezures the whole time, is that how greys are? Constantly moving around like a 10 year old with ADHD?

Ah well. Could someone lighten the movie up, or a couple frames from it in some kind of editing software? Maybe theres more to see.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Is there a power outage at area 51? Somebody should have turned on the lights cause i'd have been spooked just filming an eyeball like that.

No doubt. Whats is up with the lights? If this was or is real, I bet whoever was filming wears a diaper now. Greys look freaky in the dark!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's dark so we can't see Frank Oz under the table. But seriously, it does look similar to the "Alien Interview" video as the original poster suggested. However, the lighting looks different, there are props missing, and there is no time code at the bottom. And what a sardonic little alien -- sarcasticly answering every question.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow, even more useless than the first A51 Interview.

Sorry for the one liner, but it is the sad truth. Interesting, but far from helpful.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
One thing going for it is atleast it has a decent soundtrack. Spooky music playing to get everyone in just the right mood.

I hate those hoax video's that have "Girls just wanna have fun" playing while the dummy alien is trying to impress.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
C'mon you guys, don't you know they can't handle bright lights?!?

Actually, I call BS on this too.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
im not going to say anything before ive seen the source whether it be from ufocasebook or something else. ive seen the whole alien interview documentary and that one i believe. dont know about this one

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
if you look to the right of the alien in some parts you can see some other object illuminating off and on with what looks like static electricity coming off of it

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Looks like a hoax. Audio clip taken from the first AREA 51 Alien Interview and placed on this video

[edit on 7-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I also have to agree that it's a hoax. The lighting is way to dark and all we can see is a portion of the head. I wish I could believe in it, but as others have said, the second clip on YouTube has the dubbing of the Alien Interview that was done earlier. I so call fake on this one.

Good find though, interesting video.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
pfff.

it's a hoax from the movement alone.
it's not 'real life' movement, albeit human or other.

[edit on 12-05-2006 by zooplancton]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
LOL. Looks like a dog moving his head up and down.

I can't believe snyone would think this is real. Funny though.

TD

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The thing that stands out most to me is the fact it is SO dark.

I mean why bother filming the ET in those sort of lighting conditions? You obviously cannot study the footage, so what purpose does it serve?
If they are filming the interviews to study the footage, then obviously they would use some sort of night vision option.

For that reason alone I seriously doubt this film as authentic.

We are talking secret HIGH TECH stuff here, and they cant even get filming the ET right?

The footage serves no other purpose than to hide the ET, make it hard to analyze the footage and that to me does not add up.

Sure if someone is out and about filming stuff and they happen to spot a UFO, I can understand if the footage is somewhat off the mark.
But here we have an ET, close up and personal, with all the time needed to set up the camera's right with infer-red and whatever else is needed.

Sorry but I smell another hoax ....

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
yeah so fake to me!! and dude what's with the light on the right side..well our right the "aliens " left side..those one lights that u touch and it looks like lithging inside..its neon pink and blue..hahaha

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
My vote easily goes for fake. The puppet does not move life-like at all. And like the other guy above said, it makes absolutely no sense to film a "top secret" video all dark and useless like that...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Its like the people who make these videos think they can get away with complete darkness and little electric toys that you can buy at the mall; you could easily use a night-vision camera if the alien couldn't deal with bright light. I mean, its the damn government, I would think they'd spring for a night-vision camera if they had a real alien. Even nature documentaries use them.

I don't think anyone in there right mind would think this is real. Luckily I don't think anyone does.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The 'alien' is different. the eyes are buggier and the mouth is different than the other one. Jarode there still sounds the same, does he not? But it's quite easy to get that type of voice mask over the net.

And for the darkness thing...you look at the size of their eyes and you say "Well why not make it lighter?" Considering that you see no pupil, probably the full eye if it changed or evolved like some earth animals, normal light like ours would be absolutely blinding, wouldn't you think?

But that's no excuse, as like BallOfPopulation there said, night vision technology is easily received by military and civilians alike.

So on the unreal-o-meter, this gets a
out of five.

But the original only gets a two, but that's besides the point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join