It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the women here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
For the ladies:

point 13 looks really good. I just tried that on myself now. I'm pretty much immune to pressure points and even that hurt me.

I do worry about point 10. I've been kicked in the nuts in combat class and it never crippled me. A guy could move back, or, uh, if the private parts were so situated, the blow would not be as effective. Specifically, if you're a "pointing south" kinda guy you got a natural defense. Esp. if you're black. But if you're a "pointing north" kinda guy, well you're # outta luck.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
thanks for the advice... i find if your out late at night
walking home from somewhere on your own,
put a baseball cap on... and a padded kind of jacket...
and stick your hair up in the cap.

Its kinda harder to tell if your female!!!

And lets not forget men get raped aswell....
there are a lot of guys out there who are to scared and feel ashamed to tell anyone!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
7) Only 2% said they carried weapons because rape carries a 3-5 year sentence but rape with a weapon is 15-20 years.

Well, for me a rape would be rewarded by death penality, but it doesn't exist in Canada :bnghd:

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is an important point I just realized, for that number 13 death hold:

Be very very sure not just to grab the skin under the tricep. You gotta grip the meaty muscle itself. That's where the pain comes from. Oh yes, mother have mercy....

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sound advice there Fry...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodBlessAmerica
The best deterant is to be fat and ugly. No one is going to rape a 450 pound heffer.

I'm not ashamed to say that I was date raped.. and I initially dealt with it by gaining about 100 pounds, chopping my hair off, wearing oversized clothes and no make up. Just because I wanted to avoid any kind of come on, even the cute ones that are nice don't understand the word "no", they ask you out the answer should be yes or I have a boyfriend.
Thsi is a very sensitive subject for most women and not a place to post anything even remotely insensitive. Personally. I'm over it, lost the weight and though I am still attracted to the opposite sex I think the lot of y'all are pigs. I know better now than to trust men. Women beware if they can't screw you one way, they will another.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow, all that just to dick their dick wet??? Can't they like, get a job or take up a hobby??

Geebus...

I carry pepper spray with me, however I have a habit of keeping it in my purse so if I was to get grabbed it would be too late.

So carry your keys so that one is sticking through your fingers... And keep twisting if you can...

If you can kick him in the balls, and don't just run away.

Keep kicking his ass until he screams for mercy.

Thanks for the info fry.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
hey guys

Intergurl..Mamaship..i know how u feel.

The best defence u have is ur voice...if he automatically grabs ur arm..scream as loud as possible and if he pushes u against anything...use the base of ur palm and hit upwards on the sternum as hard as possible then again on the base of the throat at the front.

This will automatically make him choke...giving u enough time to run to the nearest house or shop for help.

I know that every situation is diffrent and u may not have a chance to do much...but keeping the keys in ur hand is a great way and go for the eyes and base of the throat for maximum damage and pain.

Either that...keep a personal alarm with u.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong here, I think that rapist should either 1.) Have a broom stick shoved up their A$$, and be lifted up untill they die (Prizoners really did this to a certain canibal, that's where I got the idea. No I'm not sick :brkdnc
Or 2.) Be chained to a wall and let the biggest stronger person bunch them repeatedly in the stomache till they are dead.

BUUTT. I don't like certain women saying that all men are pigs because some freaks rape women. And, it's really not a good idea to try and use brute force. (Unless of course you're really strong) No offence, but men naturally have 3X the muscle mass of women (it could be two, not completely sure) Don't try kicking in the balls repeatedly (Trust me, if a woman is threatening a man, the #1 thing we're thinking about protecting is that.. It's not very hard to guard either.) I'd suggest running, considering that most rapists are losers and not in the best shape anyway. Or, try things like fry said. Be brutal, go for the eyes or pinch somewhere really hard. Forget your pride, don't stand there like an idiot trying to kick his ass. Just do whatever the hell you have to to get away. I'd carry a knife or something if I were a women. Oh, and please don't distrust men and think we are pigs just because a few are #ed up enough to rape someone.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I heard this story about this girl who worked at a topless bar or someplace like that. Anyway, she was walking out to her car after work at around 3 am when this neanderthal jumped her with intent to rape.

Well, turns out this girl knows tae kwon doe (sp?) or something and she ends up kicking the # out of the neanderthal.

Guess what happens next ? wait for it...

Neanderthal takes her to court and sues...and WINS. The senile old fart of a judge decided that the girls hands were lethal weapons or some such crap and she goes to jail or pays a huge fine (can't remember which).

If I were that girl I would have told the judge that the neanderthal got off easy.

In fact, if it had been me I wouldn't have stopped with him until I was either A. dead from exhaustion or B. he was nothing but roadkill on the pavement.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What the hell!?? What kind of court...in hell would do something like that!?? Did he really try to rape her, or just hit on her? I've heard some stupid law suits, but this just tops them all off. Did you know the girl? In either case, that rules that she was able to do that, on the other hand working in a topless bar...degrade your own gender much? haha. I wanna meet that girl and congradulate her.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
One of my best friends told me the story. I believe it was 6-7 years back in her hometown back east.

And yes, I'm positive it was true because I've known this friend forever and she isn't one to spill tales or exaggerate things. I guess it was big local news in her area, although, I'm on the other side of the country so unless its the attempted rape of a famous person, I wouldn't have heard about it.

As for what happened, I can believe it. There are an awful lot of senile judges sitting on the benches and making godawful stupid decisions.

I mean, check it out, Dude..we've got judges allowing settlements in the millions for stupid old ladies spilling coffee on themselves. I dont' see why this story should seem so unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. A woman needs all the info she can get about this subject. The more info we have the better ARMED we can be against a possible rape attack.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i think there is a much larger number of women who were date raped, but because of situations, shame, whatever, they just let it go and move on.

intelgurl, mamaship, I feel for you, i have been in your situation too, but instead of retreating inside myself, it affected me quite oppositely, and I became the more agressive one.

btw, i got revenge, the sick bastard, got jumped, robbed, terrorized for months after the incident and i am grateful to the true male friends in my life who helped me get over it.

thanks for the post, it does help to have an occasional reminder, i think the cell phone usage is the biggest distraction to females currently.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I bought my girlfriend a stun gun a few weeks ago and she has yet to use it. No one appriechiates my gifts.

No really, I'm being serious! She carries pepper spray with her, but she seems to be concerned that she will zap herself by accident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join