It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli and Lebanese troops fire at one another.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It looks like a clear act of provacation to me. You don't take a bulldozer backed up by tanks and a copter into Lebanon at night in bad weather and expect not to be shot at.

Seniora Calls On Army To Respond To Israel "violations"
"Seniora was in contact with the army command all night and gave clear orders for the confrontation of any Israeli violation of Lebanese sovereignty," the state national News Agency reported. "It is a violation of the Blue Line," Seniora was quoted as saying.

"The army was given orders to shoot after the force backed by tanks and a helicopter crossed the Blue Line," it added.

A Lebanese army source said that the Lebanese army did not receive any information from UNIFIL prior to the incident that Israel was conducting a demining operation in the area.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Every one on ATS knows, except those who are guilty, fear "joos" more then any other group aside Masons.

I think this is just an assumption you created in your mind to justify your charges of racism against those who disagree with the Israeli government. Look at what race or religion is most posted about and given a negative light, and you will see it's Middle Easterners and Muslims. Oddly enough you seem to post in those threads with the same "bigotry" you accuse others of.

Your racist bigotry is all over the boards.

Claiming someone is racist because they do not advocate the murder if innocents is hardly justified. You seem to be a staunch supporter of Israel, no matter what their attitude. Does this derive from ignoring the mass killings and oppression they commit, or because you're a Christian and you feel forced to allow and advocate anything they do?

Israel is the bad guy because they are Jewish..

If you can post where anyone said this, then please do. Otherwise, don't use it for fueling ignorance.

had a frikin bulldozer or hell maybe a damn tricycle passed the Israeli border and was blown up or shot at or even waved down, it would have been Joos comiting war crimes in coilation with the NWO and World Elites and various Satanic forces!!

Once again, show us where anyone said this. It seems when you find any material showing Israel's actions, you like to jump in there and claim the poster of the thread are racists. If the issue was with Judaism, why would the focus only be on Israeli policies, and not every Jewish group out there? Can you honestly say that you're ok with everything Israel has done in its past?

But Lebaneese can shoot, breaking the cease fire.

They did not break the cease fire, it was Israel that illegally crossed over the line. There is a similar concept in North and South Korea, where a line has been made to separate the two forces. They haven't had a war in many years, and yet they do not attempt to cross the line. Israel on the other hand crosses the line in less than a year, without thinking of the consequences.

Perhaps if they could control their people from creating bombs to kill civilians we wouldnt have this problem!

Hezbollah was created as a resistance force against Israel, when Israel invaded Lebanese territory and made illegal settlements there. The father of current leader of Hezbollah was killed by IDF, which in turn made him leader. Look at why there is so much violence against Israel and you can see that it's all Israel's doing. It's not a matter of them being Jewish, but rather settling on other people's lands. If it was a matter of them being Jewish, then all Jews in Lebanon would have been executed or expelled.

.... but that the joos fault as well huh stu?

Did Stumason mention anything about Jews, or are you just using this as a personal attack because you have nothing else to add to your reply? By the way, it's "Jews" not "joos."

Also, I do not care about that traitor Rachel Corey. If you don't want to get run over by a damn bulldozer .. DONT STAND IN THE WAY! its suicide in my book. Killed by a bulldozer..
What a moron.

You see, she is an ideal Christian. She risked her life to defend an innocent, and showed love and kindness despite the risks. She will always be respected because she put others before herself. She made Jesus very proud to put his teachings into action.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Also, I do not care about that traitor Rachel Corey. If you don't want to get run over by a damn bulldozer .. DONT STAND IN THE WAY! its suicide in my book. Killed by a bulldozer..
What a moron.

Just wow. I don't even think anything needs to be said in response to this.

I'll say something in response to that.

The bulldozer driver that killed Rachel set a precedence that human life will not be respected when it comes to the will of Israel.

That's also known as breaking the Laws of Moses. Thou Shalt Not Kill.

period

Keep denying that and you condone these senseless killings. While giving a pass to those who would use the tactics proven to have broken God's own rule in the past.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What you folks don't understand is that this happens EVERY SINGLE DAY and the media picks and chooses what is told to everyone. Sad sad stuff.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Notice, if this was just a miscommunication on Israel's part, and they only wanted to find bombs, they wouldn't have returned later with firepower to shoot back at the Lebanese. One simple message to the Lebanese security would have explained why they crossed the lines, but they chose to come back and attack the Lebanese soldiers, for their own mistake.

I feel sorry for the Israeli people to have such a corrupt government. It's always the government who makes decisions such as this and the Israelis civilians who have to pay for it.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by DJMessiah]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join