It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello. I'm new here. Just joined today from a link that came from Coast To Coast. (Chicago ufo pic) So I thought I would post my ufo pics that were featured some time ago at rense.com

Of course since I took them myself, I know they're real. But I also know the "Reality" problem with being on the internet. So any criticism won't bug me... just sharing anyway.

FWIW; I took the Gulf Breeze photo in 1996, which was just the BEGINNING of the 10 year period in which the Florida Panhandle got slammed by hurricane after hurricane. I find it interesting that no one in major UFO media has ever brought up the fact that more hurricanes hit or hit near Gulf Breeze, FL during the last ten years than any other U.S. city in the history of hurricanes. (Going back to the late 1800's) As if the heightened ufo activity of the late 80's and early 90's in Gulf Breeze was BECAUSE of what was about to happen.

Also FWIW; I took the "Jet Photo" on the day that Independence Day was released in U.S. theaters. (It was released early... on Wednesday, July 2nd, 1996) Long story as to why I was even taking pics of planes that day, and kind of relates to mental contact. So I'd rather not get into it

Never got lucky again after these two, aside from a couple of ufo's I caught with my camera phone while on a train in Switzerland in 2005. (Nothing impressive) I guess I sort of got disillusioned in late 1996 when I couldn't catch any more objects, and went on to do other things.... hardly ever even look up anymore

rense.com...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Edward Rose]

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Edward Rose]

new topics

join