It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this in egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know what this is?

The circle shape

img22.imagevenue.com...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by NLDelta9]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It looks like this to me. Albeit, a bit faded.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There are Google Earth forums. Check there.

Those people are very good at interpreting these things correctly and some may have better pictures of the place.
bbs.keyhole.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
that's probably a test and training site for bombers or heavy artillery pieces
you see similar patterns in the USA next to military bases

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
maybe its twisted conclusions, but there's a Amba Armyas Monestary
in that general location, or so other map sources lead me to believe,

~guess thats why i didn't make it into the signal corps or crypto, analyse this...~

but a wild guess is that the campus commons units are the 4-5 'U's in the center, and the living units of the monestary are set in that larger 'enclosed' horseshoe pattern facing the center.
i

[edit on 7-2-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It sure does look an awful lot like this to me

Although I am looking at the outer edges of it...The center is not very defined but it looks like there was perhaps something there. It's curious as to why Hindu symbolism would show up in Egypt but it's not out of the question.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

It's curious as to why Hindu symbolism would show up in Egypt but it's not out of the question.

here's a read on Hebrews , Egyptians & the Indus/Hindu/ Brahman etc

it gets a bit convoluted but theres real reason to link the poorer & superstitious Hebrews with Indus Brahama and other traditions of those religions from India...in Egypt, way back when
I don't know why modern era things would have Hindu tradition icons though

www.redicecreations.com...
from original document www.viewzone.com...

** imho, the 1st link, is the easier to read of the two

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yeah, St Udio, I am vaguely familiar with that concept.. I suspect that most cultures and religion overlap... The deeper we delve into historical fragments and such, it seems that there is a continuous chain between most of the world's belief systems and various geographical locations.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Greetings St. Udio and SpeakerOfTruth

Godfrey Higgins has done the best job, it certainly seems, of tracing what you're speaking of here.

Some excerpts:

members.tripod.com...

The authors here as well(such as Ra Un Nefer Amen, Muata Ashby, H.P. Blavatsky, Albert Churchward, Schwaller de Lubicz, Gerald Massey, and Samael Aun Weor):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It looks like a road with the foundation of small houses along it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
lol not this one again
its a series of military fortifications that protect the giza plateau to the south
they were built to protect the area from attack
the reason they are circular like that is because they didn't know which direction an attack would come from

they are multi function and can serve as protection for tanks, field guns or mobile missile launchers

you see in a desert enmvironment if you want to hide a vehicle from being spotted by the enemy the normal trick of covering it with vegetation isn't going to do the trick

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
Does anyone know what this is?

The circle shape

img22.imagevenue.com...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by NLDelta9]

Whatever it is, it is not commonly found in England. So what do English men do? All they could do is just guess and guess with links and links. That's what English 1% I.Q do.
Hey, they do have stonehenge which stones are not hanging at all, and it looks circular shape.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Whatever it is, it is not commonly found in England. So what do English men do? All they could do is just guess and guess with links and links. That's what English 1% I.Q do.
Hey, they do have stonehenge which stones are not hanging at all, and it looks circular shape.

What exactly does that mean? Is it some sort of insult?
Sorry for my ignorance.

new topics

top topics

join