It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed Military and Other Flares Footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Real, not much I can say but I like your style.

Impossible to prove a negative(as they say), yet much more compelling when you can show that the explanations are total BS.

It amazing what some people expect the gen pop to belive.

I have had first hand sightings and high profile confirmations.

Cant get much better for me, and even though I don't really think most people should know the truth, we shouldn't be treated like meat skulls.

Call me crazy but I haven't watched TV in about a year. I hate having my intelligence insulted. Australia has become a different place than it was 10 years ago and theres no going back.

Considering the relative age of the universe, we are very very very very very young on the scene. If there were intelligences out there, and travelling great distances via means other than direct propulsion was possible, I would say that if we aren't being visited now, the past is a definite.

I am a strong believer in the proliferation of life. Its my belief that its just how it is. No more centre of the universe, no more flat Earth, time to understand that we are part of a living universe no matter how intelligent. Many scientists I have spoken to during my studies are of the same opinion, yet would not put foward such thoughts in any form of media.

You have been succesfully lied to about global warming for many decades (yes this has been discussed by professors too), which is much simpler an issue. Alien life is a given, the real question is how close and in what form, not if.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by seenitall]

[edit on 9-2-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I found another page with flares for comparison. I think that the military experts on this site need to weigh in on this thread.

I also think that knowing decent times on parachute flares is really important, because regardless of the flares used gravity will play a role in suspended parachute flares.

www.oceansafety.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
check these out!
Parachute flare

[edit on 13-2-2007 by souls]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
notice the flare footage and the movements of the helicopters from a distance.

This footage needs to be looked at for comparisons, both be skeptics and believers.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This video is already on the thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any particular reason you keep reposting the same old countermeasures videos?

To the best of my knowledge, no one who points out a video as "flares" means these countermeasures. They (myself included) mean distant shots of parachute flares. But you keep on posting the same footage of countermeasures for "comparison"

[edit on 2/18/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Your correct! I didn't personally post that footage the first time but I did double post on the thread, but it's to late to edit it now.

I did notice something though when people claim UFO's are flares where is the smoke from the flare? If it is at night it might be hard to see, but during the day it would clearly be seen.

Look at this footage with the magnesium flare compound, in a can, on the ground.

Originally posted by eaglewingz
This video is already on the thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any particular reason you keep reposting the same old countermeasures videos?

To the best of my knowledge, no one who points out a video as "flares" means these countermeasures. They (myself included) mean distant shots of parachute flares. But you keep on posting the same footage of countermeasures for "comparison"

[edit on 2/18/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Is any spectrography software available that'll let us tear down the spectra of flares and compare them to our unknowns?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here is some amazing footage of a c-130 dropping flares that have an effect like angels wings....

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Creedo]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
here's my little contribution:

what would it look like if a dozen or so of this is ripple fired?

Edit: whew! had some trouble posting the youtube link back there

[edit on 19-2-2007 by toreishi]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I did notice something though when people claim UFO's are flares where is the smoke from the flare? If it is at night it might be hard to see, but during the day it would clearly be seen.

Why would the military drop flares during the day?? It's daylight. Visibility is no problem. That's why you don't see the smoke from flares during the day.

Also, the example photo in this thread that shows smoke at night was shot at relatively close range. Compare the size of the lights to the compared Phoenix Light flare picture. The Phoenix lights are much smaller, thus being many times farther away. That's another reason you don't see smoke from flares in videos at night.

I'm only about 14 miles away from where general illumination flares are dropped over the local bombing range. Even though the flares appear quite large, no smoke is visible. Long-burning flares put out less smoke than the short-lived ones that are dropped lower or fired from artillery.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
here's my little contribution:

Thanks, toreishi!!

That's much more like what a military illumination flare looks like. Put it under a parachute and extend the burn to 5-10 minutes, and you have the videos that I believe are military flares. The parachute slows the descent enough that from a distance of miles the flare will appear stationary or nearly so.

The red/white flickering towards the end as it neared burn-out is also similar to how military flares look from a distance. It is brighter than most videos due to being shot closer and burning faster, but otherwise is much more similar than the countermeasures footage elsewhere.

Does this look like any light's or UFO's footage we have seen?

[edit on 2/19/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Eaglewings, excellent questions. This is one of the reason I posted this thread is to look at every angle we can. I do understand the military flares. Many times I will post question as a "devils advocate" because of the incredible knowledge and wisdom that is here on ATS. If a picture is shown most of the time many different stories can be derived from the same footage.

It's funny because when someone thinks they are extremely intelligent there is always that one person that comes out of the woodworks to humble them. I will never say or think I know a lot of even a little. The world seems to show me that everyday I actually know very little.

Eaglewingz, toreishi, Creedo, thanks for your contribution. Remember that this thread is for everyone to point back to in the future. I am hoping that Eaglewingz might be able to get us some footage in the future, in regards to the Flares being dropped.

I live not to far from Selfridge and have been on the base many times. I am trying to get some footage of the delayed flares and counter measures, but it will take some time since it is winter now.

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Why would the military drop flares during the day?? It's daylight. Visibility is no problem. That's why you don't see the smoke from flares during the day.

Also, the example photo in this thread that shows smoke at night was shot at relatively close range. Compare the size of the lights to the compared Phoenix Light flare picture. The Phoenix lights are much smaller, thus being many times farther away. That's another reason you don't see smoke from flares in videos at night.

I'm only about 14 miles away from where general illumination flares are dropped over the local bombing range. Even though the flares appear quite large, no smoke is visible. Long-burning flares put out less smoke than the short-lived ones that are dropped lower or fired from artillery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join