It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A boeing 757 did hit the two towers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I seriously can't believe some of you think planes didn't hit the WTC. I will give you the Pentagon, but come on. What happened to all the people on those planes? Did Bush take them out back of Logan and shoot them?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What get's me is John Lear saying it is impossible to hit those marks. Flight isn't easy and I will never deny that. As someone who took his flying lessons (did not finish so let me make that VERY clear before someone attacks me for it) I know that flight is not as simple as flipping a switch and BAM...WTC collision.

Now with that said...how exactly is it impossible to practice for a year straight and not hit your mark? They could have throttled back and aimed then throttled up for a good impact with maximum damage potential. Also, it wasn't as if they just had to aim at the very last second with a hard turn and hope and pray. There was ample time for someone to learn one specific mission. You take your flight lessons then practice practice practice on that one mission...NOW you have the makings of a devious and devestating plan. To say it is impossible is close-minded IMO. Now I am a fair person so let me open this up and ask the following question:

What about the training and the collision makes it impossible exactly? Is it because you say so because that is weak even if you are an experienced pilot. Fire away, I am happy to hear what makes this situation so impossible.

Also, some of us may not be deeply invested in holography as you. What sort of equipment would they need to dupe hundreds and thousands of people and what would they need to make sound with it?

Wouldn't all of this b alot of equipment and wouldn't people see this equipment? People are so sure they saw and heard explosions unrelated to planes so you are now saying nobody noticed the mass of equipment to pull this stunt off?

-Kyo

[edit on 27-10-2009 by KyoZero]

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join